Have just an apple for breakfast because going on a diet today

>have just an apple for breakfast because going on a diet today
>pic related was lunch

Sigh. Is there anything worse than having zero self-control?

Attached: IMG_1049.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

yeah having bone cancer is pretty shitty desu

>Big Mac
>Fries
Nigger what for that price you could get like a dozen McChickens

Start packing a lunch so you don't eat out as much. You can cram a lot of vegetables into pasta salad and enjoy it without heating.

I would if I wasn't massively hungover every morning

>Pic was Japanese
Are you Hiro?

Your alcoholism should probably be addressed before your diet.

Burger King is better.

>Is there anything worse than having zero self-control?
Dying of heart disease
Keep it up user

Attached: 4eb.png (748x498, 735K)

Alcoholism is your bigger problem. Your body gets used to all those empty calories, carbs, and sugars. Get the drinking under control, then start looking at replacing those calories with legit nutrients.

or you know, an actually good meal

Being a black homo with zero self-control.

being american

at least you are not a spic

Diets are calories in and calories out.*

You can eat a big mac and fries and still diet, just keep it well below your basal metabolic rate.

A big mac a day is my dream diet. Too poor for it. I'm dieting right now, and a month ago had a couple of mcdonalds days where I had a combo that day due to a coupon promotion. Still lost weight, because I kept within a diet calorie limit.

*Also sufficient protein and potassium content in what you do eat.

being european

OP, dieting is easy is you give yourself incentives.

For me, I'll drink something with coffee/tea/cream in it, usually rotate between caramel coffee with cream, matcha latter or chai latte. I'll have some raw veggies with ranch at lunch. If I don't eat anything until dinner, I can eat whatever it is that I want.

The first two days are hard, but your stomach will start to shrink and you won't be able to stuff your face as much as you think you could in your end of the day cheat meal. There's only so many extra calories you can consume in one sitting before you feel like you're gonna throw up, but its incredibly satisfying to eat whatever you want without holding back once everyday.

Attached: Chicken-and-GreenChileEnchiladas-e1503500254571.jpg (2048x1405, 874K)

>gained 10kg last year
>don‘t fit into any of my clothes anymore
>decide that enough is enough
>start riding my bike for 15km every other day
>cut down my meal sizes and limit myself to two meals a day
>cut out soda completely (didn‘t really drink a lot before anyways)
>2 weeks later
>still no weight loss

What the fuck body, I did the same thing 5 years ago and lost kilos like nothing

Same shit happening to me, but with other methods that ive been successful with. Maybe its old age (wrong side of 25)

>2 meals a day
theres 0 reason for doing this, just eat smaller meals / more often & give your stomach reason to shrink.
also maybe check your sleep schedule & look up other things that affect weight.
Dont feel sorry for yourself, food is an addiction.

Starving yourself for hours at a time every day can counter intuitively make you not lose weight. Your body thinks there's a famine so actively stores away what you do eat instead of using it. Eat more small meals instead of fewer big ones.

Yeah that's 1000 calories but you get 2000 per day, and you had an apple breakfast which is like 50?

If you don't pig out for dinner or eat a bunch of BS snacks all day and go over your caloric maintenance, it's perfectly fine. The issue is that you won't be satiated with the amount of food and keep eating.

There's more to this than 'good' or 'bad' food. It's about getting adequate nutrition and appropriate caloric intake while eating enough to feel satiated, which is completely personal. Some people eat all day, some people eat one meal.