Veeky Forums here

Veeky Forums here

how do i make chicken?

Attached: 1508973153870.png (558x614, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ya_uIbpH0Zc?t=397
youtube.com/watch?v=rDOnJaoY_MI
youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/ya_uIbpH0Zc?t=397

dont you know shit dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=rDOnJaoY_MI

go fuck a hen u pencil neck chicken fucker

By googling that shit instead of subjecting this already crap board to another thread of a retarded Veeky Forumsizen struggling to comprehend a basic life skill

>crap board
Speak for yourself nigger this is the best board in Veeky Forums

When a mummy chicken and a daddy chicken love each other very much magic happens.

I don't know what's more depressing, that anybody thinks this, or that you may actually be right

Cut off the boobies and boil it for a long time, pull out the corpse and strain the water into something to let it cool overnight. Then take the meat off the bones and throw the bones and smin away or whatever. Scrape the fat off the chicken brothe and either throw it away or use it to cook some jewish food. Then make soup with the broth and freeze make sure you properly store the breasts and any other meat you have leftover. Bibambim thatsa how ya cooka da chicken

Attached: DX0JgR7VQAE-QNx.jpg (967x722, 83K)

Every day is someone's first day here. Maybe the reason this place went to shit is because people like you expected everyone they replied to to already know everything they knew.

Stop being a dickhead

also Veeky Forums here, I tried pic related and I didn't like it. Rubbery.

Attached: 1510291517244.png (832x832, 322K)

#1 Veeky Forums
#2 /pol/
I said it.

>/pol/
Literal reddit board.

If you wish to make chicken from scratch, you must first create the universe

Attached: cs.png (480x480, 209K)

Sit around masturbating while talking on an anonymous message board about how you're gonna make it.

I'm guessing you don't own a thermometer. You can tell by feel when your chicken's done, but if you have no idea what you're doing, go buy a thermometer.

I want to find the person who made that image and punch him right in the face. Jesus Christ. What an annoying style.

Veeky Forums you say? First you steam it, and leave it completely unseasoned, add literally nothing to it, no salt, not even pepper. Serve with a side of broccoli (also steamed). Enjoy!

Plant chicken seeds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Px7Uc2GrnhE

>Cut it up
>Take cup of flour, mix salt, pepper, garlic powder, chipotle powder, onion powder, whatever else into flour, enough to spread through all of it
>Coat chicken in flour
>Heat up a bunch of oil in a pan, enough to shallow fry
>Shallow fry that shit until it's like pic related
>Put on napkins

And then get better at it

that's not saying much

>Whenever plebbit talks about Veeky Forums they tell to get as far away from /pol/
>go to /tv/, one of the most plebbit infested boards
>/tv/ is full of "fuck off POLtard go back to plebbit!" posts, just because someone said nigger
I just hope plebbit never comes here.

and yet you keep coming back.
treat em mean, keep em keen, eh? you like it rough don't you, you dirty bitch. yes yes yes

Rub the breast all over with salt and pepper, sear in butter then poach in cream.

dont use chicken breasts but legs or thigh
easy way is to salt and peper and bake in the oven.
if it tastes bland use more fucking salt
you can also go salt, pepper, paprika and curry powder.
or some fucking huge spice blend.

Id be inclined to agree with you...if there wernt 3 fucking Veeky Forums here threads talking about chicken

For me it's the FitChicken.

Before you make chicken you have to make egg. Because egg comes before chicken.

Sorry for bad English.

>dont use chicken breasts but legs or thigh
Enjoy your saturated fat

Chicken is the blank canvas meat. You're gonna have to get more specific. Every culture on the planet has dozens of recipes each for chicken. Do you want it roasted? Fried? Grilled? Sauteed? Stewed or made into soup?

which is super healthy and helps regulate your hormones.
if you eat like 200-300g of chicken breasts are less healthy because of to much protein.

You're a fucking idiot if you think /tv/ is anything more than a designated /pol/ shitting zone. /v/ is plebbit, but /tv/ is full of /pol/ cancer

>Speak for yourself nigger this is the best board in Veeky Forums
Silly user this isnt /m/

take egg
keep at 37.5 degrees Celsius, turning it around at least twice a day
chicken

/pol/ is the plebbitors who want to be edgy and cool but can't do it on plebbit cause of mods so they come here and shit up every board in their efforts to do so. Sure, others come for other boards, but the majority of the plebbit-tier population on Veeky Forums came for /pol/. Political views aren't what make someone plebbit or not plebbit, it's their demeanor when posting.