RIP Training Table 1977-2016

Is there any reason left to live in Utah?

Attached: training table logo.jpg (200x200, 21K)

Yes, The Bohemian is pretty good.

Attached: Goulash.jpg (750x1000, 143K)

This place seems cool and I'm currently sitting less than a mile away from it. Will check it out.

Czech here. Never been to the Bohemian, but if you want Bohunk food without having to be surrounded by crazy Mormons, you should go to Texas, Illinois, or Ohio. Nebraska and the Dakotas seem to have a few of us too.

It's pretty good. They have some pretty good original cocktails there too, and you can buy their beer in stores now.

Attached: Paprikash.jpg (750x1000, 125K)

Any other places you like in the area? I need to get out more.

Just about anything in Springdale/Zion area
and of fucking course SWIG, because you can't get coconut Dr. Pepper at a Coca Cola freestyle.

OP here. I'll have to go check it out. My favorite places up where I live (Ogden) are Roosters and Prairie Schooner Steak House, but honestly I was devastated when The Training Table shut down.

As long as The Old Spaghetti Factory stays open in SLC, I guess I can tolerate this state. The Mizithra Cheese pasta is too goddamn good.

The spaghetti factory is in a dying mall so my doubts it'll last much longer.

i've lived in salt lake city all my life, but i've never been there. but i remember the annoying tv commercials.

what else have i missed out on?

Cafe rio is best Utah restaurant

>tfw I live a minutes walk away from In-n-out, Cafe Rio,Jimmy Johns, Zupas, and Cupbop

Attached: 1502149558427.png (764x645, 33K)

In my experience these are pretty good
>Ruths diner
>Red Rock brewing company
>The Pie
>Bourbon House
>Bruges waffles & frites
>Whisky Street

Midvale? you near fort union?

No, I'm in West Valley Hell.

Ah, shitty also appolo burger is elder god tier

Every Apollo burger seems to shut down.

the one near me on redwood has been open for quite a long time long as i can remember

The one near Texas Roadhouse? The one on 3500 shut down and nobody was every there so I always figured they were just shitty burger joints. I'll have to check it out.

I think it may be 7800 south i you reaaaly need to go get a appolo burger combo with onion rings and fry sauce

Will do. I've been on leave from work for the last 3 months so I've got plenty of time.

How do you even stay sane in Utah?
Only having 4% abv beer on tap sounds like hell itself.
The mild beer made at my local brewery is 5.2%, with their strongest being 13%.

You just drive over to Nevada and stock up.

is the logo a crab with its arms up or a telephone?
why is it named training table?