Do you think he regrets that one little egg roll?

Do you think he regrets that one little egg roll?

Attached: 841719D7-D60D-476D-AE8F-CDA43569A55F.jpg (720x960, 79K)

Clearly there a lot of little egg rolls to get that far, and refrigerated genetics.

Yesterday I ate two entire boxes of girl scout cookies

yesterday I ate two girl scouts.

Attached: imblyign.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Yesterday I ate out two girl scouts.

Yesterday two girl scouts ate some cookies

Yesterday a big cookie ate a bunch of girl scouts.

CHECKED

Attached: 2dff74312957c8bda7b9a382edc581fe3d0bcf9d20511936eac8024146b5df6d.jpg (720x719, 58K)

Please include me in the screencap

Attached: 37216DDE-A4C5-4209-9972-99397AFBF360.png (600x300, 400K)

Can you describe the taste?

is that mold growing on the left (right) leg?

How does this man defecate and urinate?

Through the power of tubes

Wonder if he gets any pity sex.

"Just a taste, James," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides into your mouth, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy, looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a full day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your now heavier finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, stomach full, well, today was bliss.

his bum is on backwards

Salty milk and coins

Attached: 1387706691761.jpg (477x477, 40K)

Jesus.

How the fuck do you manage to get so fat?

POP OFF, JAMES!

For the love of God someone take a loufa to his nasty-ass calves.

Attached: 1440938414520.gif (200x317, 465K)

He has a catheter for the piss. And it must have been a full day's project to get it in him. It's hard enough on people half that size.

For shitting I'm guessing he just shits and they clean him up as well as they can. He probably has massive bacterial and fungal infections in all the skin folds since they're constantly dirty and moist.

You sure it wasn't watery hotdog flavor?
>the superior Girl Scout cookie coming through
>they don't do devil's food cake so I gotta settle with this

Attached: patrician cookie.jpg (680x452, 86K)

>The fat acceptance movement will defende this THICC boi and his fucked leg.
HUE

dude i'm so glad to be a natural skeleton

Hey, can you not? Thanks.

That man is live’n the dream.

>regrets
his whole life says 'i regret nothing'

*reg roll

>There are people who would rather live like this guy than just eat like a normal person.

When are we going to start treating morbid obesity like the mental disorder it clearly is?

Attached: obesity-diet.png (580x819, 941K)

Desu junk food should be unhealthier just so fatties can die faster.

isn't he dead?

>>There are people who actually support fatties and keep telling these white whales that they are "beautiful"

America was a mistake.

Attached: Nigs Love THICC.jpg (532x455, 29K)

Are there any other countries that tolerate the super obese like the u.s. does? I find it hard to believe that any other country would subsidize a human blob and let it get to that condition

It's definitely either mental illness or a symptom of mental illness to get that big.

Was she having those two loaves with nothing?

this is just mental illness. who the fuck would find that attractive?

>keep telling these white whales that they are "beautiful"

This isn't the real problem. The real problem is the people who tell them that they're "healthy" and that losing weight and keeping it off is impossible for them because they're "naturally" obese.

Beauty is subjective, but people who enable an (almost) global health crisis by denying science make my blood pressure boil.

Jesus Christ where's his fucking dick?

Sugar kills. Use sweetener, people

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 9K)

He doesn't fuck, so he doesn't have a fucking dick. Just a plain one. Somewhere.

The UK is pretty fat.

Sweeteners cause cancer, just don't eat sweet stuff at all.

Huge balls

If they wash its skin it will probably just fall off.

You can follow the skin rot from where he pissed and shit himself... then the catheter that disappears into the fold of fat.

Attached: vomit kizuna.webm (276x284, 68K)

How can wh*te boys even compete?

Good for the west's governments, anyway.
A docile, fat population is less likely to have the impetus to revolt.
For the workplace, you can just bully fatties because they learned to not fight. Just eat their worries when they get home.

He should be the mascot for Golden Corral.

Attached: xwx1rtk9.png (720x960, 877K)

Binge eating already is classified as a psychological disorder, senpai

UK
Saudi Arabia
Mexico
Paific Islanders

sweetener tastes like ass and is probably shit on your body. Use honey.

Im jelly

I wonder who is going to stab the other one first? The obvious & oblivious black immigrant, or the 400lb vain fat cow?

>when everything is fat except your dick

For many people it is psychological, but it can just as well be physical too. Leptin resistance for one, which is the hormone that gives normal people the "I've had enough" feeling. This hormone sometimes stops working for people who then become lards.

>regrets
He started over-eating when after his father died and house burned down. When he was young, his father married a women with kids so the family blew up from like three to seven people, making food scarce. So that habit of eating when you can was detrimental to his coping when shit got fucked up.

The world record hamplanet was Mexican.