Can you eat well for 1 week with only these things?

Can you eat well for 1 week with only these things?

Attached: 1.jpg (600x722, 130K)

Sure, that's easy.

>Trader Joe's
>black nail polish

Great bait

How much chicken is that? If you're paying more than $0.99/lb for thigh you're a doofus.

Wow those eggs are expensive. Dozen Jumbo costs .70 here.

>Trader Joe's
Low-tier poverty food. The body of anyone other than a filthy peasant would reject the gutter trash they line their walls with.

pretty low on carbs but i reckon one person can survive for a week on that. assuming brekky and lunch are taken of already.

They close at 10pm? I thought New York was the city that never sleeps? Plebs.

TJs is for transplants. Locals shop at Gristedes or Westside Market

Also, the kinds of people who are out at 3 AM every night are not exactly the grocery shopping type

well, we need time to buy meth off a gay dude in chelsea and then time to smoke it in washington sq park, so we are still not sleeping, but the grocery store has to close down for a while.

btw, just wanted to say the whole foods in union sq is the biggest pile of garbage. produce after 5pm is basically wrecked, they don't restock + I've gotten both stale bread and pork tenderloin that was on the knife's edge of being spoiled.

Chelsea is a rich area, you dumb flyover. They'd be doing coke, not your flyover drugs

what the fuck is a chicken flavor packet

>NYC grocery stores selling spoiled meat and vegetables
You mean like every grocery store in the city other than Eataly, Whole Foods, HMart, and Le District?

bro, you don't have enough friends if you don't know at least 1 tweaker gay dude who lives in chelsea. just like literally all of fucken new york neighborhoods, even the areas that classed up still have a little of the bad old days in them.

Kek. This.

nigga can you read? also lol @hmart being fresh. also fairway, the brooklyn food coops, citarella are all fine too

>a dozen eggs
>costing anything more than a dollar
Fuck you

>knowing trashy people is a good thing
The only druggy gay people I "know" are from Long Island or Westchester, the ones in Chelsea are all respectable adults with like, dog nannies and shit

Hmart is fine, also lol @ fairway being fresh, you have to check the dates on literally everything there that isn't dried beans, and I've bought fruit salad that had dead flies in it

I don't understand. Aren't eggs usually brown?

The only doofus here is you for buying that garbage low tier chicken.

>no shitty bottle of wine

Its like you're not even that poor.

lol

Brown eggs always cost more.

>Chicken Flavor Packets 3.99

wtf?

I used to grocery shop at 3 because that's when I got off. Not everyone has a 9-5

Maybe they're bouillon cubes or something like that.

Delete this, Gwyneth was right

That's 3-4 days of food for me.

If you have any modicum of self discipline, yes.

Throw in a sack of WW flour and yeast every other week and you can round that out pretty nicely

Better than buillion costs like 5 bucks for a jar but it will last me for like 2 months before I'd have to buy more. It's probably going to last them much more than a week.

>dozen eggs $2.50
>10oz kale $2.30
Is this some kind of semitic trick?

What's the question? Is that high or low?

>tfw minimum $13/lb over here

12 eggs - 900 Cal
10oz kale - 140 Cal
1lb orzo - 1600 Cal
1 lb broccoli - 150 Cal
1 can black beans - 480 Cal
Chicken flavor - 1 Cal
3lbs Boneless Skinless Thighs - 1560 Cal
1lb lemons - 133 Cal
1 sweet potato - 162 Cal
1 avocado - 235 Cal
1 onion - 60 Cal
6 oz Garlic - 240 Cal
1 lb carrots - 186 Cal
2ct Trimmed? - No idea what it is.

Total calories = 5847, i'll round it up to 6000 even just in case.

Enjoy starving to death on your 850 calories a day.

Can't find any at less than $5 on sale here. Fuck YOU.

>3.99 for "Chicken Flavor Packets"
W H Y
W
H
Y

yeah man. that retard should get some taste... maybe go to RALPHS

You forgot chicken tendies

>manhattan
my cousin lives near wall st and pays like $6/7 for milk.

And you'd think that milk only came in bottles and cartons too, yet here we are

Attached: Z6mmNIF.jpg (1600x1200, 870K)

ignoring the bait, the standout for me is the 6 bucks for chicken thighs.

feet

This, unless you had a substantial amount of calorie filler in there, you'd just be hungry for a good week.

Its unhealthy to eat in large quantities, but a sizable bundle of ramen would get you through the week for a few bucks.

thats retarded, and he probably goes and gets some sort of special milk. I lived in manhatten my whole life and a gallon doesnt really ever break 3 bucks unless its some dumb shit

Can confirm. Shit's crazy yo.

how much is a pack of smokes there?

Wouldn't know, I'm not suicidal yet.

>Chicken flavor packets
Enjoy your titties soiboi

Just a week? If you want 3 squares a day just buy 21 cans of chef boyardee jumbo ravioli

dyel, you need protein faggot

what the fuck is a chicken flavor packet?
i'd say put that back and buy some milk
but if $30 is what you're going off of, yeah, that's easy if you're cooking for yourself

>literally second semester college kid

how much is a gallon of milk a lb of 80/20, or an lb of b/s chicken breast

>eat
yea
>eat well
yea nah