What’s Veeky Forums‘s stance on food challenges? Have you done any? If so, were you just looking for an excuse to eat?

What’s Veeky Forums‘s stance on food challenges? Have you done any? If so, were you just looking for an excuse to eat?

Attached: 008BF7FF-346A-41FE-9F01-EA2743AF356C.jpg (360x360, 51K)

my food challenges usually involve how long i can survive without having to leave the house

>watch new episodes of Man vs. Food
>dude only wins like twice

wtf is this shit?

No, I am not a disgusting piece of shit. One meal every 16 hours master race here.

you are like little baby

My 600 lb World Tour episode when?

Hiding your thread because of the image.

Get this pig off of Veeky Forums.

little babies need to eat more often than anyone, dumdum

I once ordered a 4 patty burger at a local shop.

It was good, but just an awful eating experience. Too much food, and too messy to eat.

Eating challenges just gross me out now.

Nope, because I'm not a pig or entertained by pigs. Even the Nathan's hot dog thing is disgusting. The only food challenge I'd be interested in is Joey's fat, attention-whore ass going to Samoa and getting murdered and cannibalized after a ritualistic haka.

I think they can be pretty interesting if the person actually knows how eat competitively or at least if the person actually tries hard enough.

Attached: C2Q2BkzXcAE7pwj.jpg (675x1200, 103K)

I won't do "eat x amount in y time" challenges because I think people look disgusting when they do that. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy watching, I would just never want to be the one being watched doing it. Spicy food challenges I'm always up for though. I grew up eating hot foods and while I still don't believe that you develop much of a tolerance to them, having the experience builds up your ability to deal with the heat without needing something to take the edge off of it.

Uh...my 2 year old niece eats constantly.
She eats like a man.

He sucks. Guy doesn't know how to pace himself, his strats are new fag tier, doesnt burp, and he is a dramatic faggot when he begins to bloat himself with itus food and begins to feels so pressure in his fat gut.

Doesn't take a hambeast to finish these challenges.

Eh if youre terminally ill then i cqn condone it

Imagine taking a whiff of his asshoole

wew

Need to get Adam Richman back in the saddle, he won around 50% of the eating challenges.

I heard he tweeted himself out of the job or something.

Also a 50,%win rate doesn't seem that good.

Eat a 3 pound burger and half pound of fries and 1 large pickle in 45 minutes , was fun

Fat people ass smells rancid.

Attached: 1518995196527.gif (326x246, 1.19M)

O think they are gross marketing gimmicks really. You don't see any restaurants with an actual reputation or class holding them. Or any people with any class participating

Attached: 1517880427642.webm (640x360, 1.39M)