If I ate nothing but plain lettuce, beans, and water for an entire month, would I live and end up healthier than before?

If I ate nothing but plain lettuce, beans, and water for an entire month, would I live and end up healthier than before?

t. fat person that desperately needs to shed as much as possible in 5 months and possibly has hypothyroidism

Attached: CQ6dnmdcHs-2.png (300x250, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-potato-diet.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

David Bowie subsisted on a diet of milk, bell peppers and cocaine for an entire year. Try it out.

No, you'd end up with a vitamin deficiency. Eat eggs to get all your aminos, and vegetables like carrots, spinach, and kale greens for vitamins and minerals.

is scurvy healthier than being fat

add potatoes and yes

Fast pussy, lost 80 pounds in a few months, only niggers diet, because diets are shit.

Eat sensible portions, drink plenty of water and get at least 30 minutes of exercise every day.

I cut soda out of my diet for a month and dropped like 40 lbs

How's your skin holding up?

Healthy, safe, practical...no matter.
Youll make it three days before eating an entire pizza.

Just count calories, idiot.

Cut soda and alcohol. Drink water, tea, coffee. Download My Fitness Pal. Exercise at least 30 mins a day.

What's your height/weight and how much do you want to lose?

Lettuce has barely to none nutritional value.
Its not even given to animals due to the amount of water it contains.
Andive has much more nutritional value when it comes to leafy greens.

Try exercising and portion control instead

Look up intermittent fasting and count calories with my fitnesspal. Eat less. Smaller portions or one big meal a day with no snacking unless it's veggies. I lost 30 lbs this way, I owe it to Veeky Forums. Good luck

eat 500 less calories a day than usual and you will start losing weight pretty fast

~750-1000cal in nutritional shakes
Those are usually sugary so add ~250-500cal of high protein/fat/fiber stuff like eggs, cheese, leafy greens with oil+vinegar dressing, plain popcorn, etc, to balance macros and/or make it more filling.
It's not ideal but it's better than the garbage you're suggesting right now.

Literally just this. I lost 20kg/44lbs over a 2 month period with the only exercise being walking around campus and walking home.

david bowie is dead
why would i follow the advice of a dead guy

Congratulations, cu/ck/s, you have won the official unofficial worst thread of all time award.

potato diet bro wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-potato-diet.html

and penn jillette has written about this some too