ITT: Times ordering a pizza has come in the clutch

ITT: Times ordering a pizza has come in the clutch.

>partying with friends
>we “volunteer” to help out at some fundraiser at a hotel
>open bar
>we get plastered
>I alone must’ve consumed at least $150 of booze
>fast forward later
>hitting up the bars, getting free drinks because I’m in a suit
>everyone’s back at the hotel, some folk rented rooms
>I’m my buddy’s room, we’re taking shots while his wife is passed out on the bed
>lost count of how many drinks I had, pretty damn wasted, and severely dehydrated, so I go to the bathroom and drink from the faucet like some degenerate
>we manage to go downstairs
>drinks all around
>tfw can’t drink anymore
>need food to continue on
>won’t make it...
>when suddenly some faggot brings a few pizzas

That guy definitely pleased everyone.

Attached: AFCD28CB-5BB8-41C4-9D41-B9EAF5F87821.jpg (273x236, 37K)

Every thread deserves a reply.

Attached: 1349991.jpg (998x1492, 101K)

Attached: 1515462299741.jpg (480x480, 12K)

>somebody does something nice for you and gives you free food
>call him a faggot

You ain't from 'round these parts, is ya, boy?

I don't have any friends that smoke weed (or ones that don't smoke). Is asking the delivery guy a good idea?

DUDE WEED LMAO is an appropriate response to this pathetic post

You should obtain weed, order pizza from a local place and then offer them a hit and then tip them like 7 bucks and then ask the next time you order if they know anyone. Its a process

and then everyone stood up and clapped

>hitting up the bars, getting free drinks because I’m in a suit
Said no one ever, that is the opposite of how free-drinks work.
>I alone must’ve consumed at least $150 of booze
So like 10 shots at any bar.

I'm so impressed user, translate this greentext to a story and post it on your myspace.

I'll tell you a secret. only because I myself am one. Every graveyard shift employee who works at hotels smokes weed 100%

Not that user but it is because you are a loser. Educate yourself and get a better job.

I ran out of food and hadn't gotten paid yet. I ordered a pizza because it is a high enough calorie food to sustain me for the two days until I get paid.

>have no food
>so i ordered a pizza
For the price of the pizza you could have bought rice beans veggies and stock. And probably had money left over for a protein.
What is it like being a mental child.

Pizza place and work are across the street from each other. The grocery store is 15 miles away. I'd rather not waste the gas or time, and I'd rather enjoy the food rather than suffer through it.

Where in the fuck do you live that has a pizza place across the street but the nearest place to get groceries is 15 miles. What the fuck is wrong with you and your town.

love the blogposting, but what a boring thing to make up

I don't know what's wrong with the town. It's basically just a food strip and offices, with stores and such being in the next town over.

>get drunk and order pizza
Wow, you really didn't need to share that "fascinating" anecdote.

Probably should plan your life and meals better than 'fuck i have no money, better spend it on a delivery pizza' like holy shit are you 17?

You're a moron, my job is great and I can easily afford life. I'm actually interested in going into work and get paid enough to live comfortably, problem cunt? you're the loser.

Sorry for not being such a tastelet where beans and rice somehow make an enjoyable enough meal for two days straight.

>graveyard shift hotel worker
>'i make enough to live comfortably'
Keep those standards low user.

There's nothing wrong with living minimally, I hope you keep chasing happiness though, maybe that next raise kek.

>everyone can get a well paying job!
>degrees and experience don't exist!

You’re quite the absolute madman

Do you not have basic condiments? Salt or pepper?...
>ill just order pizza because it's all I can afford
>but ur a 'tastelet' for not immediately going to pizza and enjoying the rich flavors of the local unwashed teenage pizza-makers ability
Holy shit lmao

>tell user to get a better job and organize his life better until then
>>'lmao maybe next raise'
I eat some pretty high quality food and am paid extremely well user. I don't understand how you can get that 'lmao ur poor' when I told you to aim higher than smoking weed over your nightshift at a hotel.

>teenage
I've actually never seen a single teenager in this town. It's just little kids or full adults. I have salt and pepper, but again I am not a tastelet where that somehow constitutes seasoning.

I don't know what you're saying anymore, perhaps it is you who should be come educated.

>t. 15 year old, newly graduated highschooler, or college baby
You're in for a rough awakening.

>user thinks he's only talking to one person
and at the same time
Somehow manages to turn it around and say
>im not the poor one, nothing wrong with living 'MINIMALLY'
>he said ordering a fucking pizza
and then you finish it with
> I hope you keep chasing happiness though, maybe that next raise kek.
Like the guy working at a hotel overnight is trying to make others feel better about themselves like WOW this is fucking embarrassing

>Aim higher
Who the fuck are you? I don't require what you require to be happy apparently. But my job is very fun, my lifestyle is pretty fun, I'm happy and make enough money to stay this way for the foreseeable future.
>I eat some pretty high quality food
????
Doesn't everybody sometimes? what are you even saying?

You need to take my advice, there's more to life than your shitty supposed 'status.' You'll forever be chasing happiness with your mentality.

You literally just called them poor and made the joke here > I hope you keep chasing happiness though, maybe that next raise kek.

Do you even have braincells?

And no one is happy working nightshift at hotel getting high with their coworker friends who have also worked there for 5+ years going nowhere in life.

I can talk to two people sure. I never said I wasn't poor, but there isn't anything wrong with living minimal. I cook my food, not sure where your pizza strawman came from.
>Like the guy working at a hotel overnight is trying to make others feel better about themselves like WOW this is fucking embarrassing
I don't understand your point, actually read what you write before you press 'post'
I'm 23

>You need to take my advice, there's more to life than your shitty supposed 'status.'
>is happy working at a hotel, most likely janitorial
spoken like a true cuck

How did I call him poor? my implication was that if money was what he thinks makes people happy, then maybe next raise he'll get some happiness do you understand now? Reading comprehension is hard I guess.
>no one is happy working nightshift at hotel
everybody is.
it's an incredible job, and also there is no 'co-workers'

>I'm 23
So you're a college baby.

Holy shit this guy is a loser and proud of it. I'd feel bad if he wasn't being such a jackass about it.
>waits to deny being the pizzafag 10 posts into people mentioning it
You're burnt out as fuck user stay settled at your job.

>most likely janitorial
night audit, these strawmen are pathetic.

I never went to college.
I'm proud of being happy yeah, I'm not a loser and choose to live the way that I do. Which is pretty sweet.

> Reading comprehension is hard I guess.
>>maybe that next raise kek.
>There's nothing wrong with living minimally
>>ordered a delivery pizza for convenience barring any effort to get actual food
>im 23
and going nowhere user.

>stand at desk over night signing in 3 people over 10 hours
>smoking pot and sitting alone on your laptop
>'im happy with my job and life'
Why am I not surprised.

>a very low effort job is worse than a very high effort job
You're retarded.

You fundamentally don't understand what I meant by the 'maybe next raise' because I meant the opposite of what you think I did, that's why I said your reading comprehension was shit.
>ordered a delivery pizza for convenience barring any effort to get actual food
still projecting your pizza strawman, my food comes in Tupperware.

>and going nowhere user.
Your world view is so tiny. Itty bitty!.There's a lot more to life than what you were told. go out there and look around a little, I know it's scary and big, but the world is pretty interesting!

Is that what you think people are implying here?

Attached: dudewhat.gif (500x498, 577K)

>Your world view is so tiny. Itty bitty!.There's a lot more to life than what you were told. go out there and look around a little, I know it's scary and big, but the world is pretty interesting!
>user said from his minimum wage job and proud minimalist life
d00d.

You gotta use more imagination than that, and there is no 'stand.'

No, it's about pay and "muh soshul life". But believe it or not, a person can survive just fine on 15/hr, and there's no reason to be physically surrounded by people in the year 2018 where you can talk to people with a single click.

I've lived all over the nation, and in multiple countries, held many jobs, owned many cars. I have life experience, and this is where I like it, why is this so baffling?

This guy gets it.

I suppose if I were blowing my back out doing construction, or manufacturing I wouldn't be such a loser, get a grip. I choose the path of least resistance in a lot of ways and things are pretty sweet because of it. I feel succesful because I'm happy, I have hobbies that I enjoy, I have friends I like to spend time with, my job is piss easy. Why so hostile towards this lifestyle.

This is just mentally pressing. No social because you have the internet, assume people who make more than you are slaves to their work, and the classic 'ive been everywhere and had tons of jobs' essentially admitting you're semi-homeless. Good luck user.
>a person can survive fine on 15/hr
>ive owned many cars
>people are just a click away
Wow. Just wow. There is no point continuing this intelligence insulting discussion lmao

LMAO HOLY SHIT LOL
>everyone who gets paid well is a slave to their work and has no free time, social life and is damaging their body whaa

I guess when the only jobs you can get without an education limit your opinions I see your point.

>admiting I'm semi-homeless
No, sorry wrong again (you're not so good at this buddy) My dad was in the military I moved around a lot, I've lived with my grand mother to take care of her, and an uncle for a while before I moved out on my own.
I'm not the person that said that, but it's completely true.
>people are just a click away
idk what you mean by this.

You're a fucking dipshit if you think just getting a degree will solve all your problems. Take a good look at /r9k/ and other places. People bitch and moan about having spent the money for their degrees but still getting rejected from jobs and being poor because they lack the experience necessary.

>>everyone who gets paid well is a slave to their work and has no free time, social life and is damaging their body whaa
So is there some sort of filter on your computer that just changes words that I type into different words for you? are you using like Somali text to speech translate?
Try reading what I wrote again.

i think the idea was that if you think working fastfood/construction/hospitality is your only opinon WITHOUT a degree youre doing it wrong

Uh how is this not true

>I suppose if I were blowing my back out doing construction, or manufacturing I wouldn't be such a loser, get a grip.
Is what you said. Do you understand what it implies.
>try reading what I wrote again
try saying shit you don't instantly contradict and deny saying.

>28k a year is enough
>said user from his studio apartment
Nice.

yeah you're retarded then, because it doesn't imply the garbage you wrote at all. Try once more. try actually arguing with me, not the person you wish I was so this conversation would go easier for you.

>Sure 28k is enough to live on
>But you'll be in an apartment lol!
...Ok? So you admit it's true.

He specifically mentioned education levels.
>he fell for the California/New York meme
A two floor, five room condo costs $1k a month here. The fuck are you doing?

What a shitty fucki g threas. Seriously kill yourself you subhuman motherfucker.

>A two floor, five room condo costs $1k a month here.
I'm tempted to call bullshit. Where is this place?

Literally anywhere else lol

Attached: O9WyXlT.png (1036x119, 12K)

>I suppose if I were blowing my back out doing construction, or manufacturing I wouldn't be such a loser, get a grip.
How did you not say you need to blow your back out working hard to 'not be a loser' to be sassy.
>A two floor, five room condo costs $1k a month here. The fuck are you doing?
Not living in alabama.
>omg kys people should be happy to be making minimumwage
rite

>2 bedroom
>I said 5 room
I wasn't counting kitchen, dining room, or bathrooms you tit.

Ok first of all this is $1650 not $1k. And he said 5 rooms, not 2. This is like, the worst evidence ever

I've never smoked weed including when I had a stint as a night auditor at a hotel. In fact charging a $250 smoking fee to rooms that stank of weed after checkout was the second best part of the job. The best part being when the dumbass stoners would call bitching about the smoking fee insisting that they didn't smoke in the room even though they left half a joint in the sink.

What a nice thread.

I too love charging people many dollars for smoking in the room.

I said that, explaining that it doesn't make me a loser to not do those things, not that you are a loser if you do those things.
Alabama is beautiful

Sounds fantastic. I really should look into this as a job.

The faggot getting mad at the hotel user is absolutely SEETHING. What a fucking pussy lel.

It's heaven.

triggered the fuck out of the larpers

Apparently you need X amount of dollars to be a fulfilled person.

Seriously one of the most pointless threads I've ever seen. At least the stupidity of someone thinking this was a warranted post or was like a cool story of something made me laugh.

It got derailed pretty fast as such.

You don't go out much, do you?

What a bad thread full of angry people

>And probably had money left over for a protein.
but you already bought beans