Can you drink the broth from these cubes as soup?

Can you drink the broth from these cubes as soup?

Attached: Knorr Vegetable Stock Cubes 8 X 10G.jpg (540x540, 44K)

Why would you not be able too? Its just soap stock.

No. There are high amounts of soy in thatm

you can, but it's not that good.

Yep, I use to do this all the time when I'd go winter camping.

that would create semen gas

No, because it would be broth instead of soup. You even answered your own question. One eats soup, and one drinks broth. You can't drink soup.

It will make you feel full for a little while, but you need more vitamins, protein, and carbs to have a real meal. That's just stock.

Add some chopped chicken or turkey with kale, celery, squash, and brown rice. That's a soup.

Excuse me

Attached: 0011-7_RW_Tomato_10oz-e1459787519295.png (258x416, 80K)

Your arbitrary, self imposed rules are your downfall, autismo.

Attached: 56EB0480-695A-46E9-8748-FC0A8B2B7777.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Yes but you should add some nice chicken bones for flavour.

I drink broth whenever I have intense hunger pains, invest in something better than maggi/knorr tho (I use better than bullion), cuz those are pretty garbage-tier.

also remember to track the sodium you are drinking. I thought it was some diet silver bullet for a minute, but each mug of broth is a salt bomb.

t. fatbro trying to defat

I come from poor familly we did that all the time. t's ok-ish, you can add letter pasta in it if that's too sad for you

absolutely, best hangover cure

best thing to do is to cook some long grain rice in your bullying for body. Maybe add some Herbe de Province near the completion of boiling for some extra savoury.

>soap stock.

Attached: 1520712985686.jpg (847x435, 16K)

Marco injects that shit between his toes

>>Yes we do. That is why u use in first place

Bo you cannot because you will sensation very headache

That is nut trust, soupe has never given me headaches

I use the chicken powder to make broth when I want something warm

Salt is not the devil people make it out to be unless you are already predisposed to high blood pressure. Excess salt does nothing to the average person if they drink water.

>semen gas

Attached: 1520676214917.gif (350x350, 881K)

what happens if you drink the water but don't up your salt intake? Can that cause salt deficiency problems?

Yes, hyponatremia