A Sushi Burrito Bed & Breakfast Restaurant

So my Aunt and Uncle recently died in a car accident. My Aunt is from Guatemala, and my Uncle was half Japanese, half Irish. Their son runs a Bed & Breakfast, and until recently they had a small diner associated with it, in the renovated attached garage. It was a nice family business.
Long story longer, my Aunt and Uncle left me a small fortune in their wills (much to the chagrin of their son- but he's terrible with money). I want to do something to help out my cousin, and I feel that opening a Sushi Burrito establishment in the attached garage would be perfect. It's my lifelong dream.
What are some good sushi burrito recipes?

Attached: Sushi-Burrito-by-Taylor-Kiser-410x274[1].jpg (410x274, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sohosushiburrito.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

flour tortilla, sushi rice, refried beans, Spam, avocado, squid, sardines, cucumber, carrots, jizz

That sounds like a bit of a terrible idea. Like it could work, but it's a very niche kind of place. Why not just make a nice small sushi/asian food restaurant that you can own/run? You could make a menu all to your own. Sushi here, sushi burritos there, ramen or other asian dishes as well. Etc.

A cafe that only sold sushi burritos sounds way to specific for a B&B because people probably won't want to only choose from a sushi burrito. But they'd be more likely to choose other things. Maybe you could have the menu be mostly (say 65%) sushi burritos, while offering things on the side that aren't that.

Either way, hope it works.

If only there was a way to make sushi into a roll like fashion...

Attached: Brock-s-Jelly-Filled-Donuts.png (450x337, 201K)

Is it even legally zoned to be a restaurant? BnBs can be in rresidential neighborhoods, right?

And sushirritos sounds terrible. I'd try a bahn mi burrito or a chow mein burrito though.

>Their son was horrible with money.
>How can I out waste this money in front of him?

>Guatemala
>Half-Irish Half-Japanese

Las creaturas son abominaciones... La luz del Dios esta extinguido...

I don't get it why do you want to make sushi burritos if you don't even know your own recipes?

Those jelly donuts look delicious

>wrapping seaweed in tortilla

Why both?

Just split the $ with your cousin

Dude, why not?

But OP wants to blow all the money on a retarded food concept.
Besides, his cousin is horrible with money.

Looks like OP is too

Gonna be blunt, that's a bad idea. I've never even heard of a sushi burrito until just now. For the record I like sushi and love burritos, but please don't mix them. Maybe open a sushi place. Or a burrito place. But not a subritto/bushi whatever the couple name for those foods would be place. Just the fact that there isn't a good couple name for the foods is a bad sign.

>sushi burrito

Attached: canisuggestyougetfucked.jpg (626x520, 139K)

Where's the B&B located? Would the market support a fusion cuisine like this? If it's a quaint, rustic place for couples, they probably expect a quaint-but-upscale country style of food. Too many people start business based on what they think would be cool, not what the market thinks is cool, especially in bars/ restaurants/ hospitality, especially with stupid, misplaced themes. If it's in California or Florida if could work. Try it on an eclectic menu first and see if it works before you invest heavily in it.

>That sounds like a bit of a terrible idea.
Not OP but it's already a chain and is better than it sounds.

As horrible as an idea it sounds, someone already beat OP's family to it

sohosushiburrito.com/

And the wierder thing is it's profitable.

OP here. I am not trying to start something groundbreaking, I already heard about Sushi Burritos. I think they are just trendy enough to sell well in these parts, especially if I use a gluten free wrap.

It's in Northern California.

No.
Make avocado wraps.

>Northern Cali.
Will never work among the inbreeds up there.

>wants to open a restaurant
>has clearly never worked in a restaurant
>doesn't even have any idea of dishes to serve

not gonna make it

Disagree. I could see it working almost anywhere in Cali except the middle suburban trash part. They're the biggest in fusion food of all kinds. I'd still try it on an eclectic menu and see what the locals go for, then adapt to local taste. You invest in the business the locals want, not the business you want. Work up a nice brunch, maybe an occasional wine tasting, get it promoted with other local events and activities, it could work in Cali.

How's the vegan hot dog stand going, bait and move on.

Unless some yuppies get pissed that OP is "appropriating" a culture.

There's a sushi burrito place down the street from my apartment, shit's breddy gud.

i really, re4allly like this new meme