What are the best frozen food wings? Bringing food to a get together and lied and said Id make the wings...

What are the best frozen food wings? Bringing food to a get together and lied and said Id make the wings, im not making them

Attached: 0702-doink-the-clown-youtube-1200x630.jpg (700x397, 48K)

Fresh ones. Just find an oven wing recipe and do it. Its not that hard

It's like 5 minutes more work to just get wings fresh and make the sauce yourself.
Bake the wings, sauce is just hot sauce and butter. Toss em together and you're done
Y'all niggas is lazy

confit the wings in your frying oil for about an hour at 175. Then take them out. heat up the same oil to 400 and the wings one at a time.
viola the best wings you'll ever have.
the sauce is a no brainer. butter + hot sauce.

>buy fresh prepared wings
>shake in italian breading/panko
>throw in oven on foil with non-stick
>350 for 40 minutes
>425 for another 15-20 minutes
>let chill for 10 minutes
>throw in ziploc bag with some reasonings and sauce
>i use some powdered garlic, zesty hotsauce and a pinch of dinosaur double devil hotsauce
>shake
>pour into bowl
>present.

Oh whoops those temps and times are for wings without breading as theyll take longer for the skin to crisp.

>wings without breading
aka regular normal wings.
you're making shitty shake n' bake.

why dont you buy them ready to go from a restaurant?

I don't have a fryer and chicken wings arent exactly rocket science user.
>youre making shitty shake n bake
Without the shake it's just bake. Best wings are baked prove me wrong fastfoodfag.

>Best wings are baked prove me wrong fastfoodfag.
I already have.

But I already proved you wrong here

>taking advice from someone who doesn't know how to fry using pots on a stovetop.
Back to beedubs, bro! your wings suck!

My wings come out juicy and crispy every time, why would I want to introduce oil to an already moist and delicate piece of light white meat.

Fucking deep fry the wings in a pot full of 250 degree oil for 15-30 mins, remove, then fry again at 400 degrees until crisp. Toss in a stainless steel bowl with a cup of Frank's hot sauce and a stick of melted butter.

too much work homie. And last time I used oil it fucking shot up everywhere and burnt me

Dude, hot oil is dangerous, that's why you use tongs or a metal sieve with a handle to submerge the wings. At least you have a good recipe for buffalo wings now. Enjoy your picnic or potluck or whatnot!

>2018
>people still making wings by frying them in oil
barbarians. No reason unless you're making them in bulk at a fast food place.

>he hates crispy blistered skin
So you hate hot wings too?

You gotta confit those wings, boyo. Always fry low temp and slow (like bbq) then re-fry at high temp (to crisp 'em up.)

You could also slowly steam them, then cover in fat, but why.

Pic related do best in taste tests. Close second is Friday's brand "any-tizer" wings. Banquet wings are dry with spices, Friday's are sauced.

Attached: 00031000115111_full.jpg (216x172, 23K)

>get wings
>separate into drummets and flappers
>remove the tips and either discard or keep for stock
>rub/toss wings with kosher (coarse, large grain) salt and baking powder
This will make the wings crispier
>cook in oven low heat (250) until wings appear to turn yellow and crispy
>crank up to 450 and cook for 45 minutes
Toss with whatever seasonings or sauces you want. I usually go with lemon pepper and a sauce of half clarified butter and half buffalo sauce.
Best way to make wings.

>450 and cook for 45 minutes
Better double up on the sauce, OP.
These things will be drier than a 70 year old woman.

my bad its 425.
Find a recipe online, they've been great with or without sauce when I've made them.

What is the point of baked wings? Wouldn't you be better off roasting a whole or cut up chicken?

just go to a stater brothers or lucky’s and buy wings by the fuckton