Pepsi is objectively better than coke and there's nothing you can do to disprove this fact

Pepsi is objectively better than coke and there's nothing you can do to disprove this fact.

Attached: cokevspepsi.jpg (840x485, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.scribd.com/document/106357808/Neuromarketing-Coke-Pepsi-Study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmers_Union_Iced_Coffee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are both objectively bad so it's doesn't matter.

You wanna bet?

Pepsi didn't have to try to copy coke.

Pepsi is shit, mexican coke in glass bottle master race reporting in.

The burden of proof is on you, not us, user.
Prove why Pepsi is better than Coke.

Attached: 15467832586712.jpg (728x546, 58K)

>Coke is better.
>As long as it is in this specified container and not made like other Coke.

Pepsi comes in glass bottles too and IT SUCKS ASS.

digits confirm Coke is better. Unless you can do better, Op

didn't think so

Mexican coke is still done with the original recipe. And it is the god of colas.

lol
>inb4 "j-just 'cause it sells better than all other sodas in every country on the planet except Scotland, and even in Scotland it still sells better than Pepsi, doesn't mean it's objectively better!"
If you're going for an objective metric, you can't really get any more concrete than long term worldwide sales.

Attached: 400.png (750x400, 162K)

Coca-cola is the second most recognized word in the world behind 'hello'. Many theorize that even in the future, coca-cola will be by and large the most popular and well-known product ever created by humans. Oh and it tastes better.

it's all about advertising, it doesn't reflect how good the actual product is
I mean, heinz sell lots of beans and ketchup, but they're disgustingly awful compared to various other brands; but are those brands popular? no! the normals are too braindead and just do what their televisual masters tell them to do

I agree. Pepsi is the gentlemens drink of choice. Coke is entry level cola, for the plebeians.

Pepsi is way too sweet and is for tastelets

>tfw Coca-Cola is a symbiotic alien lifeform that reproduces through assembly line production and fiat currency insemination and will use our species as a stepping stone to its colonization of the stars

>Sure it's far far better than Pepsi in sales but that doesn't mean it tastes better!
Ok. But that doesn't mean Pepsi is any good. So by your logic, Pepsi is good because Coke is popular?

calling bullshit because "Okay" should be either in the one or two spot

The articles I've read are a bit conflicted, some say that Ok/Coca-cola are the top two, others say hello/coca-cola. I suppose it could go either way, I know that 'hello' is obviously different around the world.

Pepsi Zero is superior to Coke Zero, but normal Coke and Pepsi are pretty equal. Just depends on preference that day.

i would imagine "no" is one of the top two as well. isn't no the same in virtually every language?

>So by your logic, Pepsi is good because Coke is popular?
well not necessarily, but in most cases, yes that is the case

for example: pepsi max is the best diet cola
branston beans are the best baked beans

>Pepsi only has 2 billion in advertising instead of 3 billion so that's way Coke sells more
I'm pretty sure Pepsi could spend twice as much as Coca-Cola on advertising if it had the budget to do so and they still wouldn't sell nearly as well as Coke.

Coke Zero used to be miles better until they changed the recipe to make it taste more "like" regular Coke, but it fell pretty flat...that, and the taste itself. Canada still sells the original recipe, I think...

Diet Pepsi was my go-to until they went full New Coke and started using Splenda just to keep screeching healthlets satisfied. Literally tasted like Pepsi that's been filtered through a used-up kitchen sponge. Thankfully that disaster's all over now.

>well not necessarily, but in most cases, yes that is the case
>for example:
You literally just listed your opinion. So in your opinion Pepsi is better. Ok. That's really not saying much.

(OP)
Pepsi is better, and that is scientificaly proven!

>When “blind” as to which brand they were tast-ing, Pepsi came out the clear winner. That is, the rewardcenter of the brain, the ventral putamen, revealed a muchstronger preference for Pepsi versus Coke when study par-ticipants were unaware of which brand they had tasted.
fr.scribd.com/document/106357808/Neuromarketing-Coke-Pepsi-Study

My grandfather the battlehardened marine drank pepsi.
My father the Airforce TS drank coke.

You decide which is the better beverage.

SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH

That just proves people prefer extra sweet / sugary flavor in a single sip during a taste test.
You're probably too young to remember New Coke, but basically Coca-Cola made the same mistake you did and assumed the Pepsi taste test ad campaign meant they ought to change to a new flavor that gets better taste test results. And that's exactly what they did, New Coke was proven as consistently preferred in tastr tests. And of course in reality everyone hated it because surprise, nobody buys soda based on what seems better in a single sip taste test. You have a completely different mindset when you're trying to figure out from one sip if you prefer it or not vs. what you actually prefer when drinking at your leisure in real life without trying to consciously analyze it.
Also the explanation for why Coke sales dominate over Pepsi sales.

>My grandfather the battlehardened marine drank pepsi.
>My father the Airforce TS drank coke.
So intellectuals prefer Coke while the pawns of the US military prefer Pepsi.

I drink Faygo Cola, only Faygo Cola tastes the way I remember all Cola tasting as a kid, while both Coke and Pepsi taste like some weird overly acidic chemical bath these days

Attached: faygoola.jpg (284x500, 42K)

What was it like being raised by trash?

Attached: juggalo funeral.jpg (300x224, 37K)

Faygo is a Michigan tradition, which is why the Insane Clowns tote it around in the first place, to appeal to a sense of local pride. Eminem has also done the same thing though he didn't make it nearly as much of a trademark.

Much like Better Made chips, it is a premium product sold at a cheaper price because it is not big Corporation made, it is fine that you aren't in on our little secret and we don't want you to be, because if it became as big as Lays or Coke, the product would become just as shitty and expensive.

Attached: better-made-chips.jpg (472x354, 70K)

If it isn't made by a big corporation then it isn't a premium product.

It's superior.

Attached: chipss.jpg (1907x1080, 508K)

Soda pop is shit and this thread doesn't belong on Veeky Forums.

>buying name brand soda

Attached: no.jpg (248x414, 19K)

I get all organic cane sugar soda at Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. Funny to watch poor and stupid corn syrup chimps fight

You do realize Trader Joe's and Whole Foods is for fucking freaks right? Every time I go to one, employees having fucking unkempt bears, lip discs, ear discs, generally unclean people with tattoos and fucking seem gay (homosexual).

Those stores don't get my fucking business.

>And of course in reality everyone hated it because surprise, nobody buys soda based on what seems better in a single sip taste test.
Couldn't possibly be related to people's irrational attachment to this biggest company on the planet. And the fact that the replacement recipe continued to be sold in places where coke's hold was the weakest, and proved to be more popular than the original, didn't support that. Nope.

No you dumb fuck, people almost always choose the sweeter option in taste tests, go look at wine taste tests to confirm this. They're trying to answer the question "is this what I prefer" in a forced and unnatural way so they latch onto sweetness as an indicator that the sweet choice is the right answer. In natural everyday use in contrast people don't enjoy excessive sweetness nearly as much. It's the difference between getting someone's attention vs. keeping someone's business. Two different things.

HOLY FUCK NO.

Coke has BITE, Pepsi is like extra sugar Coke without the kick. So generic, like an offbrand.

I'd literally rather have RC.

Pepsi is like diluted diarrhea shit, no flavor even though it has more sugar. If I'm gonna swill cancer water I want it to taste like something

I use to prefer Pepsi when I was younger but gradually it started to taste too sweet for me and I switched to coke. Over time, even coke started to be a little too sweet and now I prefer to have a full cup of ice to numb the sweetness. I have to pour into it from the can a bit at a time to and drink it so it doesnt get watered down completely.

Only explanation I can think of is my taste buds have gotten more sensitive since I stopped eating as much junk and fast food as I did during my teenage years.

This. /thread

Step aside tastelets.

Attached: Triple.png (155x378, 17K)

Isn’t Pepsi the one that is constantly having celebrities endorse it? Didn’t Britney Spears lose her Pepsi sponsorship for being photographed drinking out of a coke cup?

Dr Pepper

Tell that to automobile race pioneer Barney Oldfield was the first celebrity to endorse Pepsi-Cola, describing it as "A bully drink...refreshing, invigorating, a fine bracer before a race."

I have one of these, and only one. I can't find anymore around me so I am holding out for the right time to drink it.
I fucking hate everything.

True. At least of Yuro Coke vs Yuro Pepsi

Wait now I'm curious. What do they drink in Scotland? Nonalcoholic I mean.

Irn Bru. It's garbage by the way, just a bad orange soda that still uses some awful food dye known to fuck with your stomach.

The other option for me would be to go to Safeway and see the broken down wage slaves, excons, literally retarded pity hires, stoned junior college dropouts, and an ESL manager who used to be a brain surgeon in his home country but had to leave after a man from the rival tribe got elected.

I'm not saying I prefer to shop from entitled hipsters, but they are at least clean and not depressing. I can get a hearty chuckle out of their wing nut gauges and vaguely ethnic tattoos rather than zero in on track marks, chewed fingers, prison tats, and physical deformities.

Although one checker at a Safeway I used to go to had no hands, did everything with his elbows and it was genuinely fascinating to watch him work. Each step was 50times more complicated than it would be for a normal person, but he was so fluid and practiced about it you almost think "huh so that's how you open a roll of quarters have I been doing it wrong?"

Is the awful food dye someone central to the recipe and flavor? Or is it cheaper than non toxic dye? I don't understand why they wouldn't just swap it out, what kind of retards are they?

That pictures a lie

>In 2008, Farmers Union Iced Coffee outsold Coca-Cola in South Australia at a rate of almost 3:1, with South Australians consuming 36 million litres, making it the only place in the world where a milk drink outsells a cola product,[2][3] and one of the few places where Coca-Cola is not the most popular locally consumed bottled beverage, a success shared only by Inca Kola in Peru and Irn-Bru in Scotland and various drinks in nearly every Asian country.[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmers_Union_Iced_Coffee

Take this shit back to /x/

Stupid idiot liar

It used to be packed with like 3.5 times the sugars as normal pop for "energy"

>Coffee
Doesn't count.

>Mexican coke is still done with the original recipe
>Coke is still done with the original recipe
>Original recipe

So let me get this straight. It is your opinion that Coca Cola Mexico is harvesting cocaine, putting it in their bottles, somehow getting it across the American border, and the Federal Government is doing nothing to stop the flow of this controlled substance? Is that REALLY your honest to god opinion?

user... you know those "special reading classes" they sent you to weren't because you were a good reader. It's because you were a different kind of "special."

He obviously meant it still uses cane sugar you absolute autist.

If both are ice cold I will choose the Coke
If both are warm then the choice is Pepsi
If at sea level the the selection is Coke
If above 1500 feet the only choice is Pepsi

Coke, cold and effervescent, winner, otherwise disgusting

Pepsi, warm, flat still passable for thirst quenching

A 50/50 mix tastes just like RC Cola...

In europe it does to but still tastes like acid, something pepsi and pepsi max does

Taste is only opinions? Not facts...

Begone, commie

>mixing an alcoholic drink using Pepsi instead of coke

Pepsi is terrible.

Attached: 1375071059156.gif (474x379, 471K)