Post your achilles heal

Post your achilles heal
These are as bad as heroin for me

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (3000x1690, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

windsorstar.com/news/judges-agree-windsor-has-some-world-class-pizza
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K3nLY8NnWXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are those the Costco muffins?
Ya dood, fucking delicious

tfw no heroin

Pizza from my hometown.. which I can't get where I live now.

Attached: windsor pizza.jpg (682x513, 60K)

I'm always craving this shit, but I refuse to bring it in the house anymore and haven't had one in like 3 years now. I used to try one drink a month but then I would get hooked again.

Attached: 1501654754689.jpg (1500x1500, 174K)

Dr. Bepper is love, Dr. Bepper is life.

There's a place near my uni called Great Khans that serves Mongolian noodles on a Korean BBQ style. It's cheap as fuck to the point where if you cram enough (it's a salad-bar style arrangement where you make a bowl and have your stuff cooked at the end of the line) you can easily get 2 meals (standard fast food boxes, filled to the brim) for $6. I used to eat this shit literally every day. I credit it for bloating my weight to 245 lbs for the only time in my life, whereas I usually vary between 195 and 215.

Attached: mongoliannoodles.jpg (999x755, 138K)

Attached: a4454c28-523c-4c09-ae68-756f57ac339e_1.48a1983e3035e51e66439e29990aedf3.jpg (450x450, 40K)

Attached: ripple chips.jpg (474x608, 39K)

Shredded coconut

For me its chocolate milk. I cant control myself and often drink two liters/eight glasses of that stuff whenever I have some instant powder in the house. A 500g box of powder lasts me a week at best. I cant buy it more often than two or three times a year or I would end up with the beetus. I am a fat lazy POS already.

I am addicted to pic related. I go through at least 2 bags a day normally honey mustard and onion and cheddar. It's my stress food and I incorporate it into other dishes like burgers, creamy tomato or french onion soup, I have tried using a couple on pizza which is fucking delicious. This world is so unfair. I'm an obese piece of shit but all this delicious food is unavoidable.

Also good choice on the costco muffins OP. I love chocolate muffins from costco and usually buy a pack when I'm there. I have one for breakfast everyday with coffee or chocolate milk. I also love the costco pizza, fries and polish dogs. You can't get any better "bang for your buck" elsewhere. Fuck I love costco food.

Attached: 20130828-snyders-pretzel-pieces-primary.jpg (610x458, 99K)

whoa dude....how much do you weigh?

try looking in an ashtray

385lbs last I weighed myself which was a week ago. But I eat anywhere from 4000-6000 calories a day so probably more

smoked cheese

Attached: 3151.970.jpg (500x442, 49K)

With you there dude. Have you tried applewood smoked cheddar from England? It's my favourite, followed by smoked gouda. Guilty pleasures for sure.

All I can say we'll fucking die from hypernatremia hypertension way before it's our time.

Haha fuck it, life is overrated anyway. Fresh baguette, smoked cheese, olives and good wine is the only way to live my friend

Now THATS a 'za!

The hot buffalo wing flavor needs to be classified on a controlled substances list. I've never not finished a bag in one sitting.

why

Do it at home with the pan + oven method. It works.

Pic related, and I'm ashamed.

Attached: camo-cluster.png (680x957, 535K)

For me, it's gnocchi alla romana.

Attached: gnocchi alla romana.jpg (980x653, 151K)

Nah it's a specific style/flavor I've tried in many ways to replicate. What it really comes down to is the local ingredients. Specifically the cheese. Galati cheese is amazing.

There is a reason we took 3rd place in Vegas.

windsorstar.com/news/judges-agree-windsor-has-some-world-class-pizza

Not a big snack guy, but this stuff is crack to me. I get my hands on it, and I devour entire trays of it in one sitting.

Attached: chex mix.jpg (660x990, 296K)

a favorite of president W.
he supposedly had his kitchen making it round the clock to keep a steady flow of chex mix headed his way while he was working

their recipe
3 tablespoons butter (melted)
1 tablespoon Yucatan Sunshine (habenero pepper sauce)
1 tablespoon Tabasco
2 tablespoons Worcester sauce
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp garlic powder
3 cups Corn Chex
3 cups Rice Chex
1 cup Wheat Chex
1 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
1 cup pistachios
3 cups pretzels

pic related but unironically

Attached: 317852---Monster-White-Ultra-Zero-500ml-Can-HR.jpg (800x800, 72K)

Attached: Untitled-6-3.jpg (620x512, 318K)

Chips and queso. As long as it's got a nice bite and is nice and warm, I think I could OD on some.

This bastard right here. Greek chocolate custard pie. Haven't eaten it in 3 years. Before that, it was 7. I respect myself too much to watch me fail so miserably at restraining the gluttony.

Attached: Galaktompoureko-me-sokolata-4.jpg (799x533, 215K)

Oh, man, what have you done...

Attached: Galaktompoureko-me-sokolata-2.jpg (800x1200, 224K)

fucking love that stuff
makes me fart like crazy though lol i dunno what it is

I love me some chips and queso, but every time I'm eating them, I can help thinking "these would be better with taco beef or steak, and some refried beans, and some tomatoes, and some jalapenos, and some guacamole..."

Attached: nachos.jpg (481x268, 36K)

Rice tbqh. I cook pretty healthy meals, but I eat huge portions of rice and I think this is why I am overweight. That and I don't exercise.

Pizza too.

Attached: Dank.png (980x460, 295K)

Buffalo wings and Lebanese string cheese

They used to have a combo bag of the buffalo wing and ranch pieces and it was fucking incredible.
I know you can just mix two bags now, but getting both in one bag from the vending machine at work was great.

Get off my board, Andy.

>achilles heal

Attached: D0573A37-C4CD-4A51-B339-51DC7E907775.jpg (640x399, 57K)

Any form of fried potato that is easy to pop in your mouth, chips, fries, tattertots, you name it. I am weak and cannot help eating it until I no longer feel good, then eating more. I can not eat a jar of candy or other stuff in front of me with ease. The moment fried potato comes in I have lost.

>Costco muffins
They're my weakness as well. I stop myself from buying them, but family members bring them over to my place every so often and I'm completely helpless

So WTF is that supposed to be? Do you throw all that shit into a blender, then make a casserole or something? Or is the first half of the recipe just some dip for the crackers?

>achilles heal
Well, it didnt heal so he died. Perfectly obvious.

I hardly even eat sweets, but these fucking things are like crack to me. I will eat an entire tray of these fuckers

Attached: marisarainbow.jpg (600x479, 23K)

Attached: bullens.jpg (1352x1352, 182K)

B U L L E N B O I S 2018

Mine is Pic Related, Banana cheesecake

are those wurstel?

Attached: index.jpg (224x225, 5K)

These, just plain. I could eat an entire box, so I just never buy them anymore. Good with some cheap spread cheese, or butter, but also good simply plain.

Attached: club.jpg (450x450, 39K)

The first half is the coating

Every time I go shopping I hope that they are less than 2bux so I can get a few.

Its not that I can't afford them at their 3+ price point, it is that if I only buy them when they are crazy cheap, I rarely buy them.

I don't wanna be fat again.

Attached: marie_callenders_beef_pot_pie_04.jpg (400x300, 36K)

>tfw the train station restocked their undeservingly delicious factory made frangipanes in the vending machines

Attached: a frangipane.png (625x625, 289K)

local man literally cannot stop eating hummus, will invariably finish the tub regardless of size within 3 days max, doesn't buy hummus anymore

Candy, white castle microwave hamburgers, chinese takeout, domino's...

roast chicken and turkey and nuts. I have no desire to eat sweet junk or fried foods.

>I have no desire to eat sweet junk or fried foods.

nobody asked

If one of these finds its way into my fridge by the end of the day it will be empty and I'll have massive bloating and diarrhea from eating like a week's worth of salt in a few hours

Attached: 181672.jpg (277x460, 24K)

Attached: hershey-s-special-dark-chocolate-bars-41g.jpg (458x458, 22K)

Nothing. Its called discipline

Attached: d4a98758-6d12-4768-9b2f-938fe7a00555_3.1044df52c001f14d68022af4e032407b.png (450x450, 212K)

I literally cannot find google results for this in English. how do I obtain this delicacy?

I ordered them one time. Jalapeno is godtier snack.
We dont have anything like it in Poland.
Its the greatest shit ever. Expensive af to buy since its imported.

Pork rinds. I eat the whole bag in one sitting and feel like crap afterwards but if i see a bag in a store i buy it every time. BBQ or spicy.

Looks like some sort of baklava pie.

>achilles heal

Attached: 555.jpg (600x375, 15K)

I had the cheddar ones the other day and the pieces feel weird as fuck. Kind of squishy/slimy, yet the cheese taste wasn't as massive as I was expecting. Too bad they can't increase the surface area to put on more cheese flavoring.

galaktoboureko with chocolate

If you think chocolate cupcakes are like heroin, you really should try heroin.

All flavors of chex mix, no off brand shit though. it's way too fucking tasty, i could probably finish a full bag if i chose not to have self control. that, and it's kinda pricey.

I will eat the big bags of these until my tongue is sore from the sour and teeth hurt from the chewiness. I cannot help myself. I can kick smoking, soda, and caffeine for months at a time at will but absolutely cannot help myself with these fuckers

Attached: shockers-sweetart-chewy-sour-candy-24ct-3.gif (904x460, 133K)

Any kind of nut. Especially almonds, macadamias, and pistachios. If I didn't limit myself, I'd gain 300lbs.

i had no idea chocolate galaktoboureko was a thing, my mom is crazy for this stuff and asked me to make her another pan of it for mother's day. very pleased i saw this post, i wonder if i could do like a half regular half chocolate and surprise her

Auntie Anne’s pretzels, specifically the pretzel dog bites with their sweet glass sauce
It’s pure comfy

*glaze oops

You can. It's freaking delicious. Try it with kantaifi topping. It's so good it makes me want to scream.

Attached: recipe_main_akis-petretzikis-galaktompoureko-kataifi-site.jpg (940x500, 76K)

fuck those snyders on pizza would be godly

fuck those are the things they throw in my shwarma takeout FUCK i need a jar of those

>dog bites with glass sauce

sounds horrifying, being honest my family

Dubya also once almost choked on a pretzel.

top tier tips, thank you user. my mom's gonna love it.

Tres Leches is my favorite, I made it a couple times in the past decade.

Attached: 354E3FC2-BEB6-4035-9A8C-F3E0FD8FA431.jpg (560x315, 42K)

this shit. could eat a whole duck by myself in half a sitting, and still want more. fucking chinese turn meat into crack

Attached: first-bbq.jpg (800x533, 194K)

I've been a pretty darn good governor ;)

>tfw playing Crash Bandicoot and mom surprises me with that, homemade.

me too user me too. Those bbq places in trashy chinese supermarkets that do duck and bbq pork are so good.

Say if you buy a duck at midday, the guy cleavers it up and you want to eat it for dinner, what do to heat it up though? What do chinks do?

>try one bite of duck
>can't tolerate mouthfeel
>spit it out and go vegan

Canadian Safeway Mojos.
They're honestly the best potato wedges I've ever had and I can eat them fresh, I can eat them cold and out of the fridge, they're just absolutely delicious.
I lived off of Safeway deli chicken and mojos through a decent portion of my college years and I'll still gladly tuck into more of the stuff, it's just so good.

I don't think there's any bigger offense though when you find a Safeway that has those shitty, green-speckled, regular potato wedges.

Attached: 1350866664449[1].jpg (640x478, 226K)

I will eat an entire Family Size bag of this stuff in one sitting (not overweight btw)

Attached: smartfood-white-cheddar-cheese(2).png (334x483, 186K)

these

m.youtube.com/watch?v=K3nLY8NnWXg

>Korean BBQ style
>it's a salad-bar style arrangement where you make a bowl and have your stuff cooked at the end of the line
user...

I ate these all the time when I lived in Australia. America doesn't have 'em and it's been 8 long years.

Attached: imageGen.ashx.jpg (200x272, 47K)

Shit nice quads

Attached: Monique-Cinnamon-Rolls-3.jpg (1143x1600, 305K)

What is this?

superhot peppers, my mouth loves them but my ass can't handle them

Attached: chart.jpg (750x450, 270K)

Are you okay my dude?

Windsor, California? I live a city away, what pizzeria are you referencing?

I sincerely hate the way smoke flavors cheese
Love smoked meats and chiles, hate smoked cheese

Tastes like mozzarella brined in Liquid Smoke

The shittiest banana pudding on Earth.

...it calls to me, sometimes, in the night.