Anyone here disgusted by obesity?

Anyone here disgusted by obesity?

Is there obesity in your family?

Attached: 1520942775325.png (1364x916, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=Rbp3yne4h_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My mom used to be obese, not that obese, but still considered obese. She actually worked those pounds off and is at a healthy weight now. Don't think anyone is overweight in my family.

Fat bitches in public always find a way to embarrass themselves. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=20&v=Rbp3yne4h_4

I am the only obese person in my family. Everyone is mean to me. My mom hates me, my step mom makes fun of me and my father told me I will never be allowed to come to a family gathering/special occasion as long as I am obese (they often go to super nice fancy dinners/buffets which cost like $140/person on Christmas. My siblings hate me except my sister who still regularly talks to me and comes over to make sure I'm ok and talk and sometimes we play videogames and order Greek food or pizza. It's not my fault I'm the way I am. I mean yeah partially because I ate so much, nobody force fed me but after experiencing such severe trauma and abuse and being put down and down and down, not to mention limited by my own genetics (I'm a mega manlet at 5'6 and was balding at 18), life was like a freight train which slammed into me and sent me flying into a portal to another world in which all I could do was eat the delicious foods around me. I consume probably 7000 calories a day, maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more depending on how I feel and I am definitely an alcoholic. The only joys in my life are food, and eating while watching movies and playing videogames. I want to die but I am too cowardly to actually kill myself so I predict I'll be dead from a heart attack or something in 5 years. Society is vain and evil and humans are the worst form of life in the universe.

>life was like a freight train which slammed into me and sent me flying into a portal to another world in which all I could do was eat the delicious foods around me.

wat

>blaming your height for your obesity
I'm only 2 inches taller than you and it has never once been such a problem that I gave up fitness or eating correctly. I hope you get a heart attack fatty

I'm not strictly blaming my height you fucking asshole, I'm blaming the people that traumatized me and fucked up my psychological health to the point where for months and months I'd lay in bed depressed for hours doing nothing only leaving the apartment to go buy food at 711. People's vanity only made things even worse for me and made me hate myself so much. fuck you

Her body is like my ideal pump and dump

Ideal wife material is like around 300.

You are aware you have a problem yet you do nothing about it? No, fuck you lardo you deserve the hate.

not as much as seeing tattoos.

You and Boogie deserve what you got.

Well I wouldn't have sex with an obese person but it dosen't bother me to look at them. I don't know why fatties trigger people so much, who gives a shit.

Attached: 1440483419132.jpg (545x363, 146K)

>Is there obesity in your family?
yeah
everyone on my mum's side of the family apart from me and her and obese
and me and my mum only achieve this lack of obesity by focusing on a very controlled diet and stuff
must be genetic

Most of my family is obese. And it's really fucking obvious why - they eat large portions of calorie dense foods while living a mostly sedentary lives. On top of that they tend to snack between meals on even more calorie dense foods. On top of that they tend to be picky eaters who don't like a lot of the foods that would be better choices than what they do eat.

I just spent the weekend hanging out with my sister and her obese family. I had a great time because I love them and we all get along very well. But after a couple days of eating like they do my digestion isn't going to be right until tomorrow. Same thing happens when I visit my parents or my brother. They all eat way too much, and the focus of every meal is meat and white starches with a token veg or salad on the side. And they love cheese. It's all delicious, but it amounts to treating every day like it's a feast day. The only reason I'm not obese is because I stopped doing that.

My mom has always been thin, me and my 3 siblings are all within normal weight riange
My dad was typical 50s (age) boomer fat., big belly, the rest of him was normal.
He had high blood pressure though which is why he's now in the hospital in a vegetative state. Hang in there dad.

>Most of my family is obese. And it's really fucking obvious why - they eat large portions of calorie dense foods while living a mostly sedentary lives. On top of that they tend to snack between meals on even more calorie dense foods. On top of that they tend to be picky eaters who don't like a lot of the foods that would be better choices than what they do eat.
So, what you are saying is it was glandular?

>It's not my fault I'm the way I am.
Except it’s absolutely your fault. Lose some weight you fat sack of shit.

One day you skinnies will be our work force and the fats will eat all the ones you love

My cousin is 500-600 pounds, we call him Big Anthony. He’s the only obese person in the family but he eats enough for 4 people. He used to have a hog roast where he would invite the whole family and eat 3 plates of pork, pasta, veg, and then an entire pizza.

They're objectively terrible people who hold back the human race because of their selfishness. I am a pretty liberal minded user but fat people really trigger me

We will put anything edible on hills.

>All this hyperbole
You even write like you are fat.

Everyone is selfish though, who cares that some gluttonous piggies stuff their faces. It's not my body.

Yeah, all those fatties are really fucking things up for the rest of us. We could be colonizing mars right now but fat dudes keep costing the system so much money that we can't pay scientists to be smarter.

We'll eat the hills

>must be genetic

Or maybe you are your mum are normal, but surrounded by weak-minded, gluttonous relatives.

Good on you tho, but remember the baseline is different based on your experiences growing up.
If one lives among hambeasts who blame genetics and Drumpf for their obesity, the child is statistically more likely to believe the same.

>vegetative state from a lack of vegetables

the ironing

There are no upsides to being fat

>Massive drain on healthcare (I'm a bong)
>creating a physically weaker generation
>creating a more subservient population
>drive up food and drink prices (both healthy and unhealthy)
>increased food and drink waste
>if you can't look after yourself, the probability is that you can't and shouldn't look after anyone else

Here in the UK, the rhetoric surrounding obesity labels it as an epidemic and often compared to deadly diseases past and present, however nothing is ever done about it which to me seems ridiculous.

IMO, Fat shaming should be actively encouraged, as it's the only way the worthwhile fatties will realise how awful they are and shape up, whilst the weak willed/lazy ones will off themselves. It's beneficial for everyone, that obesity is slashed, fat or not. (There's a joke in there somewhere about wheat and chaff, but it'd be lost on them anyway.)

Pathetic is what it is. It's kind of painful to watch my obese sister yell at my obese niece and nephew to stop them from having a second bowl of sugary cereal an hour before they're all about to sit down and eat a large dinner while she's eating cheese and crackers. I love these people, but they're stuck in a pattern of way too much crappy food. It's really just because they buy this shit at the supermarket and eat it out of boredom. That plus oversize portions at meals is the only reason they're obese. If they didn't keep shit to snack on around the house and just scaled back the portion sizes of their meals they wouldn't be obese. But that whole 'food fills a void' thing is true in my family. When they're not at work or school they're just sitting around the house, bored. And they're in the pattern of eating when they're bored.

Nice post, convinced me to go get a double meat steak and cheese sub with extra chipotle and no veggies. I'm gonna go to the hospital and you're gonna pay for it.

Attached: 1455674894068.jpg (400x299, 15K)

My whole family's pretty skinny. My dad has a bit of a belly but he's almost 60 and isn't really 'fat' by a long shot, and he's always been a pretty skinny dude otherwise. My mom's pretty thin, and has been for as long as I can remember. Physical activity has always been pretty important at home and my dad loves cooking and is really good at it so we usually had healthy home cooked meals. My mom doesn't like eating mammal meat that much so the majority of our meals usually involved fish or fowl or no meat at all. We'd usually get fish and chips once a week, which was always awesome, but fast food and junk food weren't around the house that much. It was always weird going to friends' houses and seeing big bottle of soda and bags of chips in their cupboards at all times. The only time we ate fast food was when my mom was out of town or something and me and my dad would get A&W or something, which was nice. The rest of my extended family are all pretty average weight wise.

I am a bit disgusted by obesity. I try not to judge people on it, but it's difficult. Seeing someone really large makes me sad and kind of angry and grateful that I've been fortunate enough to have grown up in a family that wasn't pouring soda and sugar and pizza down my throat constantly.

I love my mom and dad

>Tfw American
>have the freedom to not pay for the mistakes of retarded fatties
How do europoor subhumans such as get away with effectively enslaving the other half of the populace?

Attached: Eagle.jpg (1500x1125, 452K)

oh yeah and I'm skinny too in case that wasn't apparent. 5'11" 145lb

The genuinely sad thing here being (regardless of whether this is a tongue in cheek post) is that this is a common reaction to being told you're fat, embarrassment masquerading as indignant selfishness.

A fat person losing weight genuinely benefits the wider community AS WELL as themselves.

Please tell me they don't shit their pants in Walmart.

this sounds like an exchange from an obese version of 300

>300kg

They make up for it by being enslaved by migrants.

King Lardonitus: "Tonight, we dine, IN GOLDEN CORRAL!"

Both sides of my family are full of fat fucks (though my mom’s family reunions are always far worse than my dad’s), so I’m sort of desensitized and don’t find fat people repulsive. On the other hand I hate being fat myself because I was always self-conscious of my gut and embarrassed by my family members in public. Being on my own and buying groceries as opposed to eating whatever 4 servings of processed boxed/microwave stuff my parents put on my plate definitely helps.

I'm not embarrassed, my indignant selfishness is genuine.

Attached: 2.jpg (449x449, 37K)

They're a couple steps above that in social class. They're all college educated people with white collar jobs. They don't live near Walmarts, and wouldn't shop there if they did. My sister knows better than to buy shit like sugary cereal, soda and snack food, but the kids clamor for it and she gives in. So the kids eat that shit and refuse to eat a lot of foods that would be better for them. None of them are at scooter or 'beetus levels yet. But my bro is pretty huge and does sleep with a CPAP machine. In his case it's less about eating crappy foods than just eating meals that are really almost twice the size of what they ought to be for a guy who does no physical labor and only works out sporadically.

I would normally tell you to kill yourself, but you'll be dead soon enough

If you're acknowledging where the problem stems from, why not turn it into inspiration to better yourself? For YOU. Take all that negativity and use it as fuel to become better, what you want to be, what you want people to see. Don't just give up and accept their words like 'yeah guess they're right' type shit, show them they are wrong.

The only thing stopping you from changing anything is you.

This is the food board, the fats board. Fuck off skinny fag

>It's fat people who are this huge drain on society, and not women's hedonism

lol

Fuck your skinny judgemental community, Skinnies live to serve ME

Healthy people I would wager appreciate good food on average more than fat people, due to neither being desensitized to it nor dependent upon it

>Being on my own and buying groceries as opposed to eating whatever 4 servings of processed boxed/microwave stuff my parents put on my plate definitely helps.
The only reason I'm not obese is because I cook my own meals and simply don't buy any of the crap that is really more than half of what's in the supermarket. I don't buy stuff that's ready to eat. Everything I buy is stuff I have to cook or prepare, so I can't just eat mindlessly. Also I don't have a thing against leftovers. I don't eat until I feel full or the food is all gone. I eat until I'm not hungry anymore, and if there's anything left over it's lunch the next day.

>Desensitized to good food
>Healthy people aren't dependant on food either

Go run on a treadmill you healthy runts clearly aren't thinkers

Attached: 1453701530833.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Feels good knowing I gorge myself with fat food and smoke a pack a day that eventually my bad habits will land me in hospital then all these scrawny bitch nerds will have to pay my upkeep with their tax dollars.

Attached: 1447271701765.gif (200x200, 787K)

>Males of the family are fat fucks.
>Getting there on my own.
>Finally "decide" to stop drinking (IE: nearly die detoxing and seizing down a flight of stairs)
>Lose a lot of weight, body is fucked.
>Lost job so having to leach off the state system for medical like a fat fuck.
>Learn I have a hernia, can't go back to work I used to do involving lots of lifting.
>Get a job but they only offer part time so I can't get off the state plan.
>Despite being a sack of shit manage to get down to 5'8 185lbs.
>Get furious at people who have difficulty breathing in their Rascals and complaining that the state doesn't do enough for them.

Needing two portions of one thing to receive the pleasure of one is being desensitized user.

Attached: 1518056721941.png (800x533, 574K)

Agree. I'm caring more about the delicious food im about to eat than instagram pics or small talk.I hate talking when eating, I just want to savor the food, really appreciate the taste before I go back to my normal sustenance food.

My colleagues do it more often, and more for the social aspect so the food isn't important to them, its more the act of getting together and eating perceived fancy food "because it cost a lot of money".

Wrong, I enjoy it twice the amount you dumb skinny faggot lmao

I'm waiting for this guy to beat someone to death on camera.

>people said I was worthless
>I shall make it so
yeah makes total sense, get off your ass, get fit and tell them to go fuck themselves if they invite you back

Sounds more like you don't know how to socialize and they enjoy their meals too

Well Im certainly not paying for the hundreds of hours you'll be sitting on the toilet excreting excruciating diseased corrupt poops

Jokes on you I enjoy that part, now don't forget to pay your taxes,

It is 100% your fault that you are fat.
The sooner you realise that the sooner you can work on yourself instead of being a pathetic cuck.

Yes its probably true, I dont get along with them anyway, they are all hyper-liberals. 'I keep my mouth shut, appreciate the cook and the food then, gobble it down

>get down to 5'8 185lbs.
That's still not normal. Technically you're still overweight, just not obese anymore. I'm 6'2" and I weigh almost ten pounds less than you. That's normal.

I don't exercise, I was nearly 300 lbs.

>I'm 6'2" and I weigh almost ten pounds less than you. That's normal.

You're literally a lanky numale at 6'2 170lbs. Build some muscle ffs.

Assanti is that you?

If they would only stop serving you, your ass might lose weight.

I'm 176 with a long narrow frame. I lift, but I'm not built for anything more visibly muscular than an antique strong man body. But it's nice to be able to wear skinny jeans and not have a gut hang over my belt. Especially given that ten years ago I was 238 and invisible to most women. Quite happy with where I am now.

But it's your role to serve me, little bitch

>I'm 176 with a long narrow frame
>But it's nice to be able to wear skinny jeans
You're worse than the fat asses you fucking soyboy.

Attached: 1442958752730.gif (400x229, 1020K)

>soyboy
I'm also in the lucky position not to have to give a fuck what /pol/tards think.

I think most people in my family are overweight, but I can only think of one who's obese, and she is a complete wreck.

>skinny jeans
homosexual

>soy consumer detected

see

You really are a faggot my dude

You're life isn't that bad. You're most likely a white male living in a first world country. Go for a fucking walk 10 minutes a day. Stop drinking soda and start drinking more water. Learn to cook for yourself. Look into medications to deal with your depression, talk to a psychologist too. There are so many resources that are available to you, your life could be so much worse, you could actually be living in an environment with bullets running over your head, but instead you're living in one where you can be a hedonist and play video games or watch movies all day. Give me a break.

>I consume probably 7000 calories a day, maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more depending on how I feel and I am definitely an alcoholic.
Now kill yourself.

Being fat is actually better for the economy since instead of dying at 80-90 you die at 50-60. You're seeing the immediate loss when the loss of a long drawn out elderly life is actually far more.

This guy gets it

Yeah, that’s what I was trying to imply; I’ve lost enough that I’m passably comfortable with my weight. I love my parents, but not the fact that they both consider Hamburger Helper and canned salted green beans to be a balanced meal.

But people are being kept alive for longer, which further increases the strain on healthcare systems, costing more

>drive up food and drink prices
What? Fat people only drive the price down. If we didn't have fat people providing such a huge demand we wouldn't be making such a ridiculous amount of supply to support it.

No one is obese in my family, both my mom and dads side. However, none of us are that tall. Everyone's 5'8-6'0 so I feel like that's why there aren't any larger people.

Currently 5'9 and 140lbs, been lifting and want to put on more weight. Muscles are getting big quickly because of my manlet status but I really want to hit 160 this summer. It's a weird thing to complain about but it's hard putting on weight when I've been skinny as fuck my whole life.

This desu
Every fat person I've ever known was an incredibly picky eater that couldn't eat anything that wasn't slathered in fat and salt.

He did, that's why he responded to it. Dumb see poster.

>Fat people only drive the price down.
What they do is drive the quality of the food down, so a lot of it can be had at a low price. Which allows people to be both obese and malnourished at the same time.

>fat people are malnourished.

citation of this dubious claim please.

They drive up the cost of unhealthy food because they have developed a dependency on it, enabling companies to decrease the size of a chocolate bar whilst keeping it the same price or indeed shrink it. This leads on to them needing to buy more and more and the cycle continues ever upwards.

Healthier food, by virtue of it being marketed as 'organic etc, can be priced up itself as it plays on the rich/poor dichotomy that capitalism breeds. The kicker is that the same companies have fingers in both of these pies.

But it's so much easier to just give up and let the state take care of him!
He's being oppressed by judgy people and it makes him sad so he has to eat more.

Choking on your own throat fat does not mean you have extra nourishment.

obesity IS a malnourishment.
aka overnourishment.

Quality has not gone down, poor quality food just became dirt cheap thanks to the invention of corn syrup.

>Healthier food, by virtue of it being marketed as 'organic

Organic food isn't any healthier than GMO food.

I am obese. I know I could change my eating habits and exercise but I choose not to because this seems like the easiest way to die early because I'm too much of a pussy to eat a bullet. Can just eat what I want and play video games until I die in my 30s or maybe 40s. Currently about 350 pounds at 6'1

What if we made bullets taste like spam?

That might help

No
Most of my family has eating disorders. I probably do too since I don’t eat much but I’m not losing weight like I used to be so I mustn’t must be getting calories elsewhere

>by virtue of being marketed

My point being that despite the only difference being perhaps the dirt still being on your carrots, companies can exploit the middle class consumer fear of apparent downward social mobility and charge extortionate amounts for food. It's an image thing, like haute cuisine, but it's also directly influenced by fat people

Untrue. Mass producing food cheaply has lowered its overall quality on a number of fronts. Most chicken and pork you can get is pretty flavorless these days because of how it's raised, the young age of slaughter and the breeds chosen. Same is true for many of the vegetables available to us. They've been bred for disease resistance, uniform appearance, high yields and shelf stability, not for nutrition and flavor. This is why what you get at the upscale farmers' market tastes so much better than what you get at the supermarket. But it's sometimes much more expensive.