Lmao ur a fagit for orderin soy

>lmao ur a fagit for orderin soy
>YOU'RE WRONG - IN FACT I NEED SOY BECAUSE I AM IN FACT A HUGE FAGGOT

What did bugmen mean by this?

Attached: 1520957323827.jpg (1050x1626, 642K)

>what this mean?
lactose intolerance. if you dont have it, you likely wont understand

Seen this on all three of my main boards (pic related) in the last hour lol

Attached: 7685A808-283D-4515-A12D-93E77C7A2BE4.jpg (1242x512, 111K)

disable bluetooth
you dont need that shit.

You couldn’t be more wrong. I have wireless earbuds and leaving bt on makes them ready to connect in a matter of seconds.

The joke is that soy milk is a fad, and abiding by fads makes you a fag, but the subject of this comic is not in fact abiding by fads, making him seemingly not a fag, when in reality he has a weak and faggy digestive system making him no less of a fag than the fad hopping soy boys.

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Go the fuck back to plebbit faggot, you're just as bad as the soyboys.

>lactose intolerance. if you dont have it, you're likely not a subhuman.

How in the everloving fuck are these people so neurotic about soy? I mean the soyboy meme is pretty funny and a little overplayed, but these people writing comics and tweets about their soy drinks and 'soy problems' really are going next level. It's like a way of life for some.

You just reminded me that it was eating battery life. Thanks

That's almost the holy trinity. Replace /pol/ with /v/ and you have the best shitposting:actual discussion ratio. /pol/ is wall to wall shitposting

Fuck off veddit

My lactose intolerant friends drinks and eats diary shit all the time. He just takes medicine before he does or deals with the cramps n shits. Dairy is just too good to avoid.

I started using /v/ during the /b/ exodus following the unfortunate events of 2008 and the resulting newfag flood. Sorry that I like to post in comfy Deus Ex and VTMB threads and also falseflag as a Sony fan to trigger Nintentoddlers

>grown ass man
>"ouchie in my tummy."

Every adult is lactose intolerant, because we only make the enzyme lactase when we are babby. Without it everyone ends up queefing undigested milk

>t. nigger

>because we only make the enzyme lactase when we are babby
Unless you continue to drink milk as you grow up, in which case you never lose the ability to produce lactase.

>tummy

Attached: nose.png (1067x549, 473K)

>phone-posting
Out

Drinking milk is for children. Soyboys are just masking their infantilism with their soytummy talk.

Pol is only good for happenings and being a conservative echo chamber. Logic is a foreign concept to most of them.

Hey now.
Some of us have cars with bluetooth.
I might need to make a call without wrapping my car around some faggot trying to text on the road.

>limiting soy to just diet
I’m going to have powerful sleeps with the help of my soy pillows

Attached: B94A9F3A-DD14-449E-8785-9533F1A0F382.png (750x1334, 399K)

/pol/ is open to all discussion of all political beliefs
/pol/ is conservative because liberal ideas can't stand up to scrutiny in an open, honest, and anonymous forum because the people presenting them lose their ability to sling shit and attack the character of the conservatives they argue against

thats why leftypols exist as a leftist hugbox where no conservatives are allowed. Because the librals can't survive when they need to occupy the same space

>/pol/ is open to all discussion of all political beliefs
kek

There is lactose allergy and lactose intolerance.

For some, lactose allergy manifests the same as intolerance (you shit for hours.)

For others, lactose intolerance makes the face swell a bit.

For some others, the lactose allergy makes their face swell to the point of suffoucation if they don't take adrenaline stat.

Now tell me why would anyone take milk, KNOWING THEY RISK DYING, only to "not look like a fag."

I’m lactose intolerant but I can handle coffee with a little cream in it. Any man who drinks lattes is a huge faggot and a soyboy.

Like you said, there is a difference.
But OP isn't talking about lactose allergy.

It is though, you don't get banned for being liberal or anything else there. That's why it's often considered right wing, because you don't get banned for being right wing or more extreme there. Almost every thread features plenty of liberals, leftists, communists, centrists, libertarians, and Serbian nationalists who are able to post their piece and express themselves just fine. It's just that extremists don't get banned there so they have more presence than the places they do.

>what is lactose intolerance
>/pol/
>open, honest
lol

>grown men saying "tummy"
O fuq

god damn just drink it black

You’re a faggot dude. Clearly it’s stated that the guy in the cartoon is lactose intolerant.

But that makes the coffee taste icky!

I've been on Veeky Forums longer than /pol/ has. I saw how it developed. Originally it was a lot of /b/ refugees like me who would say awful racist, sexist, and Nazi shit because it was amusing/ridiculous and we were being ironic and that's what we did on /b/, but the newfags showed up and thought we were being sincere, so stormniggers and their ilk started thinking they had a home here, when in reality we were mocking them.

>10 soy pillows
Madman

Could just drink almond milk.

If you're intolerant to lactose, you are not white.

Hmm and people still whine when you suggest that /pol/ddit is the problem.

This is literally what happened. It went from smart people pretending to be retarded to retarded people acting retarded. Newfags(and ESL) didn't catch the nuances, turns of phrase, etc and thought it was all serious.

>open to discussion
I didn't say anything to the contrary, but trying to argue with posters on there is like walking through a minefield of flawed reasoning and half- or non- arguments. The issue is pol is not open to good or reasoned discussion when the worldviews if their posters are challenged.

Actually whites are just most commonly not lactose intolerant. There is no guarantee that white people will not be lactose intolerant, just as there is no guarantee non-whites will be lactose intolerant. I appreciate /pol/ racism a lot more than the average guy, but only when it’s informed and accurate. Saying dumb shit like this just makes you sound like a 13 year old faggot.

When you act like fools the actual fools will think they are in good company.

That doesn't refute his point that /pol/, as shitty and fool-filled as it is, is open to all ideologies, though.

too much soy affect your dick.

Attached: t6326.jpg (670x639, 93K)

>If you're not alt-right you're a (((Jewish))) shill and all your sources are made up likes
>Open to all ideologies
/pol/ is only open to all ideologies from a rules standpoint and not how the actual people will respond to you

It's open to all ideologies in the sense that a gay club is open to all sexual preferences. Sure, nobody is going to kick out for not being a fag, but good luck trying to find a woman to fuck.

>tummy

Clear signs of infantalism.

kick you* out

>/pol/
>open to all political beliefs
People actually believe this

Attached: magagg22.png (645x729, 93K)

Public streets in the hood are also open to all races and ideologies, but the culture it's inhabitants(the part that matters) may lead you to have a bad time if you voice the wrong kind of belief.