My lunch

My lunch

Attached: 0313181359-1164x873.jpg (1164x873, 175K)

Levantine / 10
Where you from, my man?

North Carolina. The food is from a middle east/greek restaurant

Looks exactly like any of the Lebanese / Syrian / Palestinian / Greek places in my town. I hope there's some flatbread that you forgot to include in the photo.

n-no

That's a damn shame.

He got fries instead.

>americans

Why do all you fucking lardasses feel the need to eat 4 peoples worth of food at once?

Looks priddy gud, would eat like there's no tomorrow

Attached: 1520685167249.gif (558x400, 171K)

>not getting both
sasuga

Are you a skeleton?
That's a medium sized meal anywhere in the world.

No wonder yuros are such limp wristed faggots.

>obsessed
as usual

Thanks for proving my point fattys

>seething this much

Attached: 1503197058917.gif (232x181, 1.13M)

You filthy pig using styrofoam!!!!

Should be more meat an no fried and more veggies

Wow you're one hell of a fag

Doesnt look a lot like lebanese though

More like Greek cuisine or even refined Mexican

>falafel
>pickles
>hummus
>grilled meat
>onions/tomatoes/parsley
Looks exactly like Lebanese food.
source: born and raised in a city with a massive Lebanese population.

>Greek cuisine
>distinguishable from Levantine cuisine
kek. pick one.

T 400 lb lardo

Ouch, damn bro. Ya got me.

looks good user. would eat

As an American skellington myself (6'2 132 lb), this looks like a slightly above average portioned meal for lunch or dinner.

Looks good, would replace fries with pita or flatbread though. Although some feta cheese on fries make them taste really good for greek food.

Add the jumbo big cola full of sugar

I dont drink soda, too sweet sometimes and its just pure sugar.

Mineral water?

Nah, mainly just still water. Sober too, alcohol has never been appealing to me and its just so bad for you. I drink tea (mostly) and coffee sometimes though, and I like to treat myself sometimes with a smoothie (mango-lassi is my favourite if you count that as a smoothie) or milkshake. I used to drink soda a lot as a kid but I decided to stop and havent really missed it since.

>6'2 132 lb
whew lad and I thought I was skelly

>tfw 6'1" 145lb
Man I just wanna gain like 15 or so pounds but I nearly vomit when I try to force feed myself

you sound like a homosexual, and or a bugman.

You're the bugman. Fucking slug nursing on the tasty fizzy sugar water.

fizzy water? are you austrailian or something equaully gay? your teetotaler attitude and smoothie preference comes across as very homosexual. I'm not saying you are homosexual, could be straight, but definitely a bugman, your lack of soft drink consumption doesn't factor in except as to point you out for focusing on it. Are you a diabetic?

oh i'm not the guy you were talking to

Unironically smoke weed
Also work out

I'm a huge stoner but I had to quit recently because of the chances that I might be drug tested for jobs. Which fucking blows.
I also work out 5 days a week doing light lifting and cardio. (inb4 it kills gainz)

oh yeah then fuck off with your strawman, no one is saying you should chug soft drinks

>falafel
>greek
Anytime a restaurant has falafel and says Mediterranean they are most likely from a shit med country like turkey instead. Falafel isn't greek and no greek person would sell it at their restaurant.

smoothie guy here, not a bugman and not a homosexual but i do admit smoothies are pretty gay.

get on my level fatty

Attached: 666aeaa8a61166d0a85bb76fd4f799af.png (420x420, 73K)

FUCK I love red onion.

>Turks/Med/Whoever larp as Greeks
>Sell Falafel
>Customers love them
>Goes to a real Greek restaurant
>Hmmm no Falafel? ok, bye then
And then real Greeks sell Falafel as it's in high demand and the customers want it.

germany?

As a hungry skeleton (6'3, 155 pounds) from Canada, that looks like about half or 1/3rd of what I'd want to eat to get really full.

Remember, an average 5'9 adult is supposed to eat 2000 calories a day. Pic related is probably significantly less than 1000, so it's not even close to half of the food that one man should eat in a single day.

Being 60 to 70 kg is ok. Shelly is under 50 kg

U sound gay

Ergo you are gay

Peoria, IL. There's only 8,000 of them, but many of them hold prominent positions in real estate, business, and politics. Basically, they're our Jews.