Why do authentic new york slices look so shitty?

why do authentic new york slices look so shitty?

Attached: best-pizza-slice-joes.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 185K)

Substance over style.

they cost 99 cents

why do dumb faggots who have never been to ny insist on making these shitty threads with 5 replies

>substance
HAHA thats NOTHING compared to a slice of 'GO 'ZA

too much substance, it's cake!

It fits the area it's located in.

Because there's only so much you can do with a half a centimeter thick slice of cheesy dough in terms of presentation.

What kinds of terrible decisions in life has led you to post this stuff here?

It's a big slice

I like eating shitty pizza in my shitty city, fuck off ya cunt ;) (no hard feelings tho)

Not Italiano Perfectano

they are

The actual question is why do you perceive that as shitty? I make incredible NY style pizza. It looks like that. It also tastes fucking amazing, because the sauce is good, the cheese is good, and the dough is good. Why does it need to look fancy to taste good?

because New York is bad at making food

because New York is actually full of mississippi-tier poorfags except they blow their cost of living through the roof

Woah, gettin' all philosophecles 'n such, now!

I'm gonna shit all over this thread.

Attached: hpizza1.jpg (1600x1354, 267K)

because its extremely simplistic looks do not properly convey the fact of how much a pizzaria can be judged merely by how well they make their new york/basic cheese pizza.

its got everything you need to make the call:
>how great is the crust?
>does it have a nice thin crust like most properly hand thrown dough?
>was it cooked properly and long enough for a well developed crust under the cheese, but still maintain moisture in the cheese so it maintains its gooey-ness?
>is the cheese of a good quality and was properly stored to maintain the best flavors?
>is there a depth of flavor to the sauce or is it just watery tomato soup?

EVERYTHING about a pizzaria can be decided by how much attention they pay to a cheap slice of their new yorker style cheese pizza.

so cheesy redsauce bread. great work. An asshole triangle.

>a low effort shitpost from some troglodyte with more time than sense, wasting everyone's mental capacity with his inane comment.

if you don't give a shit about pizza why are you even here?

OH LAWD MAH NIGGA PREACH

Attached: 1013bb895c9b30ae086d6d0e93b9595f.jpg (383x500, 26K)

prolly cause they use rat water from the sewer