I don't want to buy papa John's again...

I don't want to buy papa John's again. What's a good frozen pizza brand in America and what are good frozen sides to go with it that aren't hotpockets or Totinos pizza rolls?

Attached: 1512879963913.jpg (1438x1448, 224K)

Tombstone

Why have you taken a picture of dominoes.

Attached: 1520876943249.jpg (720x736, 94K)

Welcome to Veeky Forums new friend. How did you find this place?

>not wanting based MAGA John's
Get out, soyboy.

the best frozen pizza is at Trader Joe's
pic related

Attached: file.png (1600x1200, 3.43M)

CPK.

Screameme Sicilian

Best frozen pizza. Bar none.

MAGA John's business got cucked by a few football players taking a knee. Lol. What a chump.

Attached: screamin sicilian supreme.jpg (2365x2365, 1.01M)

I didn't take the picture

Papa John's out here keeps burning my pizza and their pizza sauces taste atrocious. They're also too expensive with little variety.

Attached: 1515645234856.jpg (854x960, 77K)

Their tomato sauce tastes too cheaply sweet

Sorry? What is cheap about sweet sauce? My grandmother used to make sweet pasta sauce for us while we were growing up, with real tomatoes from the market. Not like American food, processed in factories. Sweet sauce isn't cheap, it's your ingrediants that's cheap

>sweet pizza
What

Do you mean tomato sauce with a bit of a sugar, salt and basil? If so then, your grandma was just making pizza sauce.

No, nonna made pasta sauce. It's an old family recipe, from the country of origin, so I think you're wrong on this one.

>literally THE nu-male pizza
>even has a open-mouth, le fancy mustachio soyboy on the box

Attached: ejacu-latte.jpg (600x600, 81K)

Apparently you did, since you spend your time thinking about nu-males and soyboys.

>Not like American food

You realize Americans have tomatoes right? Don't be a retard.

Why are you being autistic? I'm talking about Papa Johns pizza not your retarded grandmother.

Literally the best. Supremus Maximus is 10x better than any DiGiorno and cheaper. Plus it's perfect for a comfy 1 sitting eat.

So you don't like their frozen pizzas?

>Makes a thread mentioning Papa John's
>Posts a Dominos pizza
>Someone inquires about it
>"I didn't take the picture"
But you posted it you fucking mental midget! Good grief you are a creepy little idiot for only being able to imagine shitty chain pizza or frozen pizza that you have to waddle to the grocery store to collect with your chubby little hands. How about you hop in your rascal and jet over to a proper local pizzeria and get something that isn't absolute shit. I truly hate you and wish the worst for you and yours.

>some old hag I don't know is the expert
Yeah yeah retard