He doesn't microwave bacon

>He doesn't microwave bacon

Attached: Eurofags_will_never_understand.jpg (300x275, 8K)

well does it work?

American here, have some fucking self respect and cook it the proper way.

It works, but you miss out on saving that delicious bacon grease for frying your eggs and vegetables in.

>american
>respect
>proper

thats fine, less clean up for me

My friend tried this. Over microwaved the bacon. Smelled like a fire at a morgue.

>neveragain.jpg

The only correct way to prepare bacon is in the oven on a tray.

Attached: kRi6Gv1.jpg (490x554, 64K)

In a parchment lined sheetpan at around 325, preferably rotating especially if not a convection oven?

Attached: Sienfield 1.png (148x197, 58K)

Unless par-cooked and wrapped around food.

Attached: GJ Rocket.gif (500x282, 1.99M)

Pic is for you.
Throw it on a pan with heat underneath it, wow. so hard.

Attached: OBSESSED.jpg (375x500, 27K)

First time visiting Veeky Forums and this is thread is top of the page.

welcome

And now you can leave

Where does the grease go theb?

Into the paper towel you're microwaving the bacon on

>Wasting time with your uneven curly bacon.
I can do anything from make other breakfast items, check the stocks (not that I care), play online poker, or just sit around and jack off for ten minutes while my perfect bacon cooks.

Enjoy your pan-fried shit.

what did u expect other than this.

Lazy faggot, it's better on the pan.

>He eats pork

Attached: homerlaughinginagalaxy.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

Because it's going to be an unsatisfying mixture of overcooked and undercooked that you have to keep your eye on?

Congrats, you've mastered the art of mediocre bacon on the stove-top. Get back to us when you figure out how to use an oven. Every piece of bacon will turn out nearly the same, and superior to your shit. The best part is that it takes less effort.

Attached: Welcome To Islam.jpg (628x339, 114K)

Every single board on Veeky Forums, except the creepy sex ones, is filled with memes and stupid shit. Barely any actual, good content related to the topic. Welcome to the website.

I know how to use an oven better than you ever will. I don't need my pieces of bacon to be exactly the same like some autistic child. Pan bacon is objectively better.

>Hurr you gotta be a Muslim to recognize a nasty shit-eating creature for what it is

Attached: 1467594893179.jpg (803x1065, 152K)

>He doesn't raise his own pork.
Cityfags sure are geniuses.

Objectively better because you feel the need to imitate the little toy cowboys you had as a child?

Grow up. Pan-frying bacon is inefficient, messy, and less delicious.

Attached: Laughing Nazi.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

I actually live in the mountains and use a cast iron skillet on my wood cookstove. Enjoy that city slavery while you pay for tyrones and pedros gibs me dat. Pan fried bacon tastes better.

Cool story Mr Hands. I don't live anywhere near a city, I just realize the industrial revolution was about 200 years ago. There's nothing wrong with old technology but cast iron is a cast-back kitchen meme, and there's far better ways to cook bacon

I live the way that I live for certain reasons and it's not to play cowboy. Enjoy your oven bacon and I will enjoy my skillet bacon.

>make bacon in the microwave
>serve with these delicious trips

Attached: rocket.jpg (92x92, 2K)

>microwaving bacon

Attached: why.png (645x729, 77K)

Tits and timestamp sweetie. Being American had nothing to do with your post, so if you're going to go full "femanon here" with your post then show us your hairy manboobs.

Get out of Veeky Forums while you can. It's all bait threads and people pretending to be retarded. Nobody here actually cooks.

>not microwaving your eggs

fuck off then faggot

Attached: 1454198531767.gif (245x285, 915K)

>I am too retarded to read filenames.

Attached: Dumbass.jpg (660x800, 54K)

I nearly always cook bacon in the oven. It generally comes out about as perfect as it can be.

It could be worse bucko

>still cooking bacon in the microwave when you can buy it already cooked
3rd world detected

Attached: DFD6B9E2-84C3-4846-8177-2FA9C832EC4D.jpg (750x511, 368K)

Lazy fat ass moron detected.

lmao no it's not

Absolute dies.
>bessen sein ist wortwörtlich der beste köder den es gibt

>liking bacon
you fell for the meme. Ham is a healthier and better tasting food.

This. Bacon is a reddit food.

>About 72 (Seventy Two!) slices