What foods make you diarrhea? I hate being constipated

What foods make you diarrhea? I hate being constipated.

Attached: 1517796651147.jpg (500x763, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greatist.com/health/surprising-high-fiber-foods
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live 5 minutes from that exact resturant.

This is now my thread, ask me anything.

Attached: 1520551608713.jpg (250x225, 8K)

white castles
sugar free gummi bears

Bourbon. The day after I come off a two or three day binge I'm blasting out straight liquid shotgun style. It's gotta be bourbon on an empty stomach for the binge though. Two or three days, nothing but bourbon, 9:00am to 1:00 am.

Attached: Blanton's bourbon.jpg (248x452, 24K)

>Delaware

Attached: wtf.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

I used to work at crabby dick's. In case you were curious, yes, it is ran by and caters to gays.

Ever eaten there? Good seaman sauce?

Hell no I'd never eat at some retarded gimmick chain. I can go catch my own blue crabs, or buy them fresh. But, I drive by there daily and recognize the background of OP's pic.

If you havent eaten there then we cant ask you questions about it you mong.

>he lives on the shore
You have my condolences

Attached: SS6xx62.jpg (959x771, 284K)

sugar free anything gives me the big sloppy sharts if I take in to much
its made from some kind of bark or something

Attached: 1285031377090.png (210x230, 4K)

> trump poster

Fuck off back to your containment board.

Ask me anything doesn't mean only in regards to the restaurant. It was a joke.

What the fuck, did you ACTUALLY wanna know about the seamen sauce?
I like it, since I surf I'm close to the beach but pretty far from Philly/NJ trash
>pic related, you irl

Attached: sad-hillary.png (557x396, 327K)

I ran for 30 minutes on a treadmill at 7mph after never running and gave myaelf diarrhea

>after never running

Attached: 4.jpg (600x600, 39K)

I also ate a pinapple and a pound of bacon the day before.

>getting triggered by a single picture of Donald Trump

I run 4 miles everyday and its part of my routine that I have to shit before every run or else I run (no pun intended) the very likely risk of shitting myself.

We just wanna know if its good

Attached: 28870096_1251771421633497_6198982086972719166_n.jpg (768x768, 43K)

Why don't you come over here and find out?

Attached: 7nhd3Z5_d.jpg (640x617, 25K)

Because like yourself I am a tremendous faggot.

Attached: 1510929688737.jpg (528x729, 81K)

You don't know me.

Attached: 1520551611203.png (2000x1333, 200K)

It's not bad once in a while I guess. But I think it gets pretty boring. Not much to do outside of going to ocean city or Rehobath.

Unless you just surf and smoke weed. If I wanted everywhere to be Rehoboth/OC I would move to the city.

Soft serve ice cream. But why not just take a laxative?
>sugar free anything gives me the big sloppy sharts if I take in to much
Be careful, because too much of certain fake sugars will just make you extremely, painfully gassy and not help with poops at all.

>make thread for bowel movement
>politics

I have been taking laxatives for years, want to have something to take breaks in between

Bran muffins or bran cereal will make you shit. For some reason shredded wheat works for me too.

>What foods make you diarrhea? I hate being constipated.

Taco bell, if you want hurt get the red sauce, usually mild is enough for anyone but whooo baby that red sauce will colon cleanse you!

Attached: 1519794399808.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>I like it, since I surf I'm close to the beach but pretty far from Philly/NJ trash
Sussex County Delaware is 99999999x trashier than Philly or Jersey

So brave

50/50 chance with most pizzas
Cereal if I don't soak it in lactose-free milk first
Ice cream

he's the president faggot, you have another 7 years of this ahead of you

Wow your face must be ruined from all that

Lots of Taco Bell with lots of the fire sauce and no cheese.

Not memeing here, I suffer from the complete opposite. What food give you constipation reliably?

Why are you still here? Why have you not left Delaware? Or did you fuck up even worse and move to DE?

Post dick, New Castle county here. Might be moving down your way for a time next month.

Who's more retarded, Marylanders or lower Delawareians? Cause Ive met some dumb fucking Marylanders.
T. northern de

Can fukken confirm. All those inbreds shittin up my year round costume store

Everything I eat keeps me constipated except for BK, White Castle, and Taco Bell like some anons mentioned. Unfortunately I am out in the middle of nowhere so I'm looking for store bought items. I spend 4-16 dollars a month on Laxatives because taking two isn't as potent as taking three and sometimes I need to take 5-6. Now I don't think my system is screwed up because I have gone off laxatives and been able to shit, I just hate sitting for an hours trying to squeeze it out, also it takes eating a lot of food to poop and that just makes me fat. Already had to shed off the weight from my last temporary diet change.

Pizzas as in frozen? Papa John's 100% doesn't come out if I eat it.

> 7 years

I can’t believe that there are people who actually believe this.

You need more vegetables.

If you don't like Sussex county Delaware it's only because you couldn't hack it.

If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere baby.

Welcome to flyover land where dreams are tempered with, "trust me, ok?" and everythings good according to the orange, wig wearing, obese, fatfuck. Fattest pres since this gentleman.

Attached: b1d218b89c4ed5bae56bafabb259fb5c.jpg (1273x1600, 593K)

Or I don't like it because it's a dump full of rednecks, niggers, mexicans and faggots.

Aww, is the little baby too good to live in a dump?

Oopsie poopsie, I forgot you come from that magic part of the world where rednecks, niggers, faggots, and retards don't exist.

Name one gayer place than Rehomo. Hard mode: Not San Francisco

New York is unironically gayer than San Francisco

>he doesn't have a dick in his ass from time-to-time

Yikers, why don't you just go back to your New York City penthouse suite and leave us small folks to ourselves.

Uh but seriously that's tough Reho is super gay.

But, in London literally everyone is gay.

i fucking hate beach novelties

Thing is, bro, I can and did make it there. Its dumb and shitty as the state can get, and anyone who can should move outta there.

But seems fine for you, user!

Any specific vegetables? Usually vegetables bloat me and don't get shit out either. I eat greens.

Here is a list of high fiber foods. Broccoli definitely works. I love lima beans too.

greatist.com/health/surprising-high-fiber-foods Oops here's link

Can I eat them raw? I don't have a kitchen.

Are you a mudshark?

Have you ever used diurex max (non caffeinated kind)? It debloats and makes you shit.
Broccoli yes definitely. And do you have a microwave or can you buy a small electric plug-in pot? They just need to simmer/boil a bit which you can do in the microwave just fine.

>typing a space after >

Go back to rebbit anytime sweetie

I have a microwave yes and no haven't used that brand before. I will look into ordering some, maybe a different formula my body won't be as resistant to.
So I could just put some water and salt in a bowl and pop it in the microwave with the broccoli ? Thanks for the help, and other anons as well.

Yes user. Also gay sex.

Yeah the diuretic is completely different from laxatives. You could also smoke a cigarette. The nicotine will make you shit yourself.
>So I could just put some water and salt in a bowl and pop it in the microwave with the broccoli ?
You mean the lima beans? I'm not sure if there is a different cook time, but in theory yes that would work.

>DE thread
Wilmington here. Please tell me I’m not the only one.

Wilmington (mostly) here.
In the actual city?

Every KFC are closing in Quebec because of it's diarrhea factor.
Everytime I eat they're chicken I spend 2 days on the toilet

ITT: 5 retards from Delaware make fun of each other.

I'm in Wilmingstan though.

What is a DE? Germany?

Newark nigger here

I actually used to drive by the restaurant in OP when my family would drive back from the beach during the summer, but I don't think I ever ate there.
We used to eat at Lazy Susan's tho

DElaware

Prunes, dates, overripe bananas, monk fruit extract, any kind of protein bar with sorbitol. Don't go overboard or you'll develop a dependency.

dude, are you sure you're from northern delaware? because all it does is fill in the rednecks with more niggers

real newark guy or just a kid at UD?

where in sussex are you even from dude? i'm from there as well. inland though.

Whenever I eat pot roast I get the shits about an hour later. I've had it several places and even cooked it myself but every time the result is the same

Naw. Outskirts I guess

Marylanders by default I suppose. Delawarefags are so boring that they lack the personality to stupid.

shut the fuck up

All the queers are getting priced out of San francisco, it's full of techies.
Oakland is much gayer nowadays.

>tfw 7 more glorious years of salt

Attached: 908uyhg.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Chewing gum

eat shit and die limpwristed soychugging faggot

t. a literal cuck