Pork is the one of non-kosher foods, God forbid pork in the Last Testament Of God. for those who eat non-kosher food...

Pork is the one of non-kosher foods, God forbid pork in the Last Testament Of God. for those who eat non-kosher food, they will become unclean & their heart will become dark, its the one of major sins, may God protect us from eating non-kosher food, Ameen. :(

Attached: pork-belly.jpg (800x440, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psNGoGb8ykw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only people that give a shit about that anymore are scared of wine or wear funny sideburns. Make a thread about something relevant.

rejecting foods based on immaterial wank is wasteful and idiotic.

It wasn't that wrong when no means of preservation were known. Rabbis & Imams basically saved their braindead followers from killing themselves through poisoning.
But nowadays it's pretty retarded.

that's a bit more understable, but there's no reason for this particular tradition in the current year, hell, many advances in preservation have long since rendered it obsolete. Like do they not have meetings on shit like this? No updated info?

but what about poultry?

it's literally the word of god

>Acts 13:39 Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.

Jesus's sacrifice saves us from the labor of the old law. God forgives. Eat pork, for it is healthy, delicious, and clean for you.

Romans 8:1-4

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.[a] 2 For the law of the Spirit of life has set you[b] free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death. 3 For God has done what the law, weakened by the flesh, could not do. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin,[c] he condemned sin in the flesh, 4 in order that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.

Eat pork for you are forgiven my children.

Yeah, some of us eat pork and the ones that don't advocate diddling kids and mutilating their penises so I'll take my chances with God and keep eating delicious, juicy pork.

Attached: 1520980097428.gif (500x554, 3.91M)

Burn in hell jew.

>wasteful
is it wasteful not to eat dog?

Marco Pierre White loves pork and he seems to be doing OK:
youtube.com/watch?v=psNGoGb8ykw

not sure about his eternal soul according to your Judeo-Christian rules though :/ the man's been divorced 3 times. JUST KNORR MY SHIT UP.

Attached: MPW_SAGE.png (715x402, 475K)

>implying judaism is correct

Please see this.
The only correct answer

I'm a jew and I eat pork chops all the time with my shiksa gf, only losers are religious

>letting jews dictate what you eat

>hey everybody, the 3 Abrahamic religions are tard gargler level

Attached: Don_Knotts_Jim_Nabors_Andy_Griffith_Show_1964.jpg (713x780, 124K)

pork comes from pigs yo
theres a reason PIG is synonymous with filth

neet

solid proof that the abrahamic god is either malevolent or non-existent

there are africans right now starving, while their countries are littered with wild boars, because mudslimes

Pork is amazing

Attached: 7LRDL0L[1].gif (615x346, 3.94M)

>Jews will suck the foreskins off of baby penises
>but pork is filthy and bad for you filthy goyim
Gee I wonder who is behind this post

Attached: SHALOMSHALEM.jpg (800x445, 33K)

Can practicing Jews prepare pork to sell to goys?