You either love food, or you add salt like a pleb

You either love food, or you add salt like a pleb.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x667, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hr360.com/statelaws/Connecticut/Meal-and-Rest-Breaks-in-All-50-States.aspx
lunchbreaklaws.uslegal.com/federal-law-regarding-lunch-breaks/
oshaeducationcenter.com/articles/employee-lunch-breaks.aspx
drmcdougall.com/misc/2008nl/aug/salt.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Salt goes on almost everything, usually paired with pepper.

Go get your frontal lobe checked out.

How to trigger Veeky Forums in one sentence.

Attached: 1509809080878.jpg (480x640, 38K)

Bait and/or clinically retarded.

A little salt cooking a meal is fine. Adding salt is always a faux pas. If you need that much salt then enjoy your ruined food and early death.

I wanted to support you but then you said "paired with". I hope you die In a fire. Not a raging inferno...a small campfire...face first and held down by a couple of line cooks. No one says "paired with" except television personalities, youtubers and ck douchettes trying to sound like they know fuck about food.

Here, use this next time

Attached: Fail_6c67a1_1083355.jpg (300x392, 31K)

Not that user, but holy shit imagine being this autistic lmao

You shouldn't talk to other humans anymore.

Attached: 1511958720363.png (637x510, 586K)

I like this reaction image. I shall use it.

It's all yours, friend.

This basically. Adding salt and pepper to food by default is the ultimate signal that you’re a peasant who’s never had good food. Salt and pepper have their place in cooking of course.

This implies that every chef is perfect and every bit of a meal is crafted properly which is I know any cooks; the majority of them are hard-drinking chain-smoking bumbling retards who got their GEDs 8+ years after highschool.
Please, go on.

Shut the fuck up. Adding salt at the table is faux pas only if you do so without tasting first. The greater offense is serving food without having properly seasoned before plating.

Anyone here saying "don't add salt" or "salt is bad"... is a moron who doesn't know anything about cooking. Good food...okay there are some exceptions...good food requires salt and a lot more than you realize if you're cooking from absolute scratch. We aren't talking about adding salt to frozen salisbury steak or boxed macaroni & cheese. Food needs salt to taste good. This has been understood for thousands of years...by everyone except Mormons and Mexicans. If you don't get it then fuck off.

I grew up in a household were noone could cook and everything was undersalted
If you wanna take away my salt now you're gonna have do it from my cold dead hands faggot

Attached: GOAT.jpg (1100x734, 65K)

Nobody is going to be offended if you go to TGIChiliBees and dump salt on your microwave meal.

Go to a real restaurant and you should be kicked out the moment you ask for salt.

But funny af and right

I’m sorry you can’t afford to eat at good restaurants. If salt and pepper is what it takes to get through your breakfast at Denny’s then I won’t deny you that little pleasure in your otherwise grim life.

>a dish some asshole sealed off in a cookline cage has been making on muscle memory
>'how dare you ask for salt THEIR DISHES ARE PREFECT REE'
I'm havin' a gud laf' rite nao
>sorry you cant afford
>here use this artisan dipping sauce 1.3mg at a time
I can't even explain how hard im grinning.

>*salt to taste*
>*to taste*
Do these mean nothing to you retards?

This is like saying 'how can you ask for a steak cooked like that, it's meant to be ONLY medium-well!'
Jackasses.

The only difference between Denny's and "nice" restaurants is the use of salt during cooking and hiring Mexicans who don't overcook everything. No joke. Serious. Take the identical menu and ingredients of Denny's... prepare them like you aren't a crackhead nigger, meth-head trash, or an illegal mexican trying to raise 4 kids on taxpayer benefits... properly season during the cooking process and stop half-assing the job. The food will be delecious.

Where the fuck do you people come from?

Attached: 1496450414557.png (270x257, 92K)

your autism pairs well with your rage

If you want a well done steak then cook it yourself. Do not expect a restaurant to take you seriously if that is your shit tastes.

If you want trash that is fine, but it means your tastes are trash.

It's literally older than the hills, newfag.

Have you never worked in a restaurant let along a high class place? The people who work there are literally meth head felons who can only get hired at such places because theyre fenced off from other human beings. Chain smoking, covered in needle marks with horrible alcohol addictions.
Just stop. I'm not saying that retarded bullshit but you're putting way too much stock into places. I cant even begin to tell you how retarded you're being. Stop.

Obviously you don't take in enough water. Have you ever heard of a sodium deficiency?

It was an example retard I could have just as easily said
>that steak is only meant to be cooked medium well! you cant have it medium rare!
You're actually a fucking moron if you cant even read basic english text laid out in such a manner.
>ur shit taste
>I cant understand an example being made but am more than willing to express my '''''opinion''''' which ill assert as fact
What is wrong with you.

Slow your roll. I just hopped in the thread, hot-shot.
Miss me with that "I cant even begin to tell you how retarded you're being. Stop" bullshit because I just came here to laugh at you guys for how long this "argument" is taking and how seriously you're taking it.

Kind of proved my point really, spazzing on me and jumping to conclusions.

I was craving salt, but after all of the salty posts in this thread I am sated.

>What is wrong with adding some salt guys???

Attached: salt-hill.jpg (3843x1644, 547K)

Swag dude got you. It's super hard to type out some shit and throw in some curse words.
What argument. Telling people how to enjoy their food is 'ruining' some needle pocked alcoholic chefs 'ideal' dish? Get fucked.
I'm literally shaking omg reeee

Whelp, I guess we are devolving into unintelligible nonsense and meme-drivel.

I had no horse in the race, but it's become apparent you're a fucking idiot.

You can't even read the middle line of that post, nice.
>say opinion that 'dennys food is the same as 3 star places'
>get told you're a retard
>'lmao whatever bro im not even here'
>get told to fuck off
>'wow dude you're not even making sense'
^Actually retarded user.

If you decided to add salt to this I would ban you from my restaurant. I wouldn't even care if you paid for the meal yet, you get kicked out of the door.

Attached: filet-mignon-ruths-chris-steak.jpg (988x1146, 199K)

Nobody knows or cares what the fuck you're on about jackass.

Attached: 1513519598485.jpg (594x444, 109K)

Good chefs don't want you to put extra salt on your food. This is the primary reason they provide a salt shaker on every table.

>I cant fallow a conversation but will comment on it without any points and as for 'an argument' like some fallacytard
Quality posts.

Look here you stupid faggot.

I'm not part of your pointless salt vs no salt debate. Never was. I don't give a fuck.

Stop replying with your middle-school tier straw-man fallacy arguments and go fuck yourself.

Attached: pyramid4.jpg (600x263, 36K)

R E D D I T S P A C E

E

D

D

I

T

S

P

A

C

E

I don't know what unhinged you user.

But it's been hilarious to watch you devolve from what resembled a genuine argument, to whatever the fuck you think you're doing now.

Holy shit, this dude went right off the deep end. Are you feeling alright?

Attached: 4.png (128x128, 29K)

I'm not the guy you were arguing with. In fact, this makes me wonder how many different people you're assuming are all the same guy. In any case you're a reddit spacing fag and fuck you. Whichever opinion you have about salt is surely wrong.

It was never about salt vs no salt retard; it's about the customer and consumer being able to add salt or ask for a less salty dish.
You comment on shit you shouldn't have replyed to.
>middleschool tier strawman fallacy
>after being called out for being a fallacyfag
You need to go deeper.
That's not me.

I've been posting like this for 7+ years and only in the last ~6 months has anyone said "Reddit spacing" or complained. Let that sink in.

Attached: MDhbuT6.jpg (500x548, 47K)

>cant read
>tell others to read
>talk about strawman and fallacy
>making a reddit tier fallacy post themselves
>doesnt even know what the conversation about
reeee I'm so triggered omg wait until my tumblr hears about this you're going to be an inside joke for months!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this what you want user? you think this means anything?....
!!!!!!!! REEE IM SO MAYDD

wow, you've been a fag for 7+ years. I'm trying to let that sink in but I'm not sure I can fathom the gravity of this

Whatever dude, sorry if I upset you. Hope you can move on and have a nice day.

Veeky Forums loves to jerk itself off about reddit more than reddit does. Chantards are like those fundamentalist preachers that won't quit blaming faggots for everything.

Case in point.

Attached: anthony_bourdain.jpg (648x365, 62K)

IM SO TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEE
>gets told to 'fuck off, retard'
>>'lmao okay retard ur the retard, retard'
>gets put in place
>>'Whatever dude, sorry if I upset you. Hope you can move on and have a nice day.'
>has no idea or comment on what anyone was talking about
Nice. Quality posts. Literally shaking rn.

My apologies guys, I think it's my fault we are getting so aggressive here. Let's all take some deep breaths and move on.

After all, we are all brothers and sisters under God the Father. And there's no reason to fight over nothing.

I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to insult you so much I got caught in the moment.

I forgive you and hope you will give me the same forgiveness.

For what it's worth, if I understand correctly, I agree with your initial salt point.

Fallacy posting is actually from reddit attempting to overcome raids and shitposting user.
Anonymity is the only thing that makes Veeky Forums unique. No one cares how retarded you are because next thread no one will know you're that retard until you poke your opinion in which ends up being baseless and completely out of its element.

BUT IM SO TRIGGERED REEEE CAN YOU NOT SEE THE EYES BULGING OUT OF MY SKULL RAHH I CAN BARELY CONTAIN IT

For the last time this was about customers and consumers being able to add or subtract salt from their meal.

>there's no reason to fight over nothing
that's where you're wrong, faggot

Maybe this says something about you and not the.restaurant business. I don't believe you have significant cooking experience and are basing your response largely upon popular stereo-types you associate with the industry. If you are a cook then I would take a hard look at yourself and try to figure out why you're surrounded by social misfits and addicts. What are you lacking? Is it education? Does your appearance need a good polish? Bad attitude? Maybe it's your region. Do you simply not have quality restaurants in your area? It is largely about perspective. Maybe you just finished Kitchen Confidential and have it all figured out? I don't know about you. I know about me and where I work. Here...no one touching a knife does so with less than an associated degree. Most of us are married. We all have health insurance, and there's a pre-employment drug screen. Smoking is prohibited on restaurant property...two guys go across the street twice per night.
Many of us smoke weed but if there's any heroin or coke the users maintain very well. We have strict hygiene and appearance standards and no one...no one is late. Oh...

And we salt the fuck out of our food.

>If you are a cook then I would take a hard look at yourself and try to figure out why you're surrounded by social misfits and addicts.
Probably because he's a cook.

I've been to 20+ states in america where even the highest quality of 'chefs' and lines cooks are literal mental children who do heroin and smoke weed right outside the break door 'because the smell of the kitchen covers it'. Don't try to pull this holier-than-thou shit user you and I both know it's bullshit.

>break
Haha you don't cook for a living.

>You either love food, or you don't add salt like a pleb.
FTFY

Kek

Yeah sorry bro.
Let's hug it out and maybe you can give me a reach around in the walk in.
No homo of course

Holy shit dude I'm just stopping by to say you need to calm down. Maybe seek therapy

You are basing your opinion on a very narrow perspective of the industry. If you repeatedly find yourself in shady situations surrounded by shady people it's because you are shady. Don't be shady.

>break doors aka the rear exit
>lmao break? you dont cook
I'm not even sure if you can read or not.

>break
I'm not even sure if you can cook or not.

>you're basing your opinion on a very broad perspective of the industry from multimillion dollar franchises to mom-and-pop stores that get audited and inspected twice a year!
What if I told you in my off time I was a refrigerant serviceman and things I've seen in 'high class restaurants' would turn your stomach blue. So delusional.
IVE TOTALLY LOST IT user IM SO TRIGGERED RAHHHH This is what people like right? Do I get some (you)s now?

I could feel your energy from here. Keep on the path of God and away from rage and your powers will surely grow.

I really want to fight you now, though.
I know right? Imagine being the guy he was mad at. He's a psycho maniac on the edge and I love it.

Are you implying that it's 'brake'? I don't get it.
Or implying that people don't have federally assured breaks theyre obligated to be given?...

I don't get it.

>would turn your stomach blue.
What does this even mean?

>I know right? Imagine being the guy he was mad at. He's a psycho maniac on the edge and I love it.
I could not be more calm user but all it takes is A BIT OF THE SHIFT BUTTON OR CAPS LOCK TO BE THE CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL and people lose their minds.
IM SO TRIGGERED RAHHHH oh wow look at all these anons that think I'm jack up omg NOOOO FUCK YOU OMG NO FUK U
^basic.

Is this a serious question?

You are right OP. but you're just being am asshole.

yes

>I was a refrigerant serviceman
Clearly, user is saying he's seen some fridges in "high class restaurants" that were so cold they would freeze your stomach. Aka: turn your stomach blue

All in the context.

But how do you check your stomach color to see if you've been frozen or not?

>mold on the top shelf
>raining down on everything else because it was long forgotten
black fungus far past mold was another thing recently found in some grocery stores we were checking. It was in their chipped ice machine and had been used on everything from raw meats and shellfish to veggies and fruits for god knows how long before it was discovered.

In a few mom and pop places they had bulk bread that was toasted and shaved before being served to look good and cook products under raw.
Just little things that add up. I once found an entire lobster clamped onto the back of a steamer that had escaped and died clinging to the back of the machine. It was so foul. How they couldn't smell it I'll never know.

OMG UR MAKING ME SO TRIGGERED REEEE
Fuck you got me with your inability to follow a conversation and even understand the basic english language.

What does any of this have to do with your stomach turning blue?

Made my heart-rate go up and I really wanted to get in a fist-fight with you. Now it's anti-climactic because this shitty retard thread is just gonna bump off the board.

Seriously though, I'm glad neither of us (me) have to walk away upset (I'm still pissed)

OMG UR TRIGGERING ME SO HARD WITH YOUR INABILITY TO UNDERSTAND REEE
you got me im so flustered le reeeee

NO user IM SO MAD. LOOK AT ME NOW IN MY FURY

Attached: 1474689843122.png (720x455, 420K)

Yeah joke's on you, I was doing an elaborate troll all along. Welcome to the spiderweb, little fly.

Attached: n8umjWj.png (698x1284, 3K)

There is no federal law requiring employers to allow breaks.

hr360.com/statelaws/Connecticut/Meal-and-Rest-Breaks-in-All-50-States.aspx
Bar on the right to select your state.
lunchbreaklaws.uslegal.com/federal-law-regarding-lunch-breaks/
oshaeducationcenter.com/articles/employee-lunch-breaks.aspx
OMG THIS ONLY TRIGGERS ME MOOOOREEE RAAAA

Good good. Let the rage consume you, so that you rely on it for power.

Then I will be able to destroy you totally, with kindness.

REE im about to get my pp out and nail it to my computer screen im so mayd!

>sites federal law
>posts state law
And then doesn't read them. The majority do not require lunch breaks unless certain conditions apply.

>Alabama generally does not require private employers to provide employees meal or rest breaks
>Alaska generally does not require private employers to provide employees meal or rest breaks
>Arizona generally does not require private employers to provide employees meal or rest breaks.
>Arkansas generally does not require private employers to provide employees breaks or rest periods
That's literally the first 4 states in alphabetical order on the site you posted.
Also
> federally assured breaks
>posts a list of STATE laws that proves himself wrong anyway
Jesus man, it's like you want everyone to call you a retard

This thread is gay and I'm going to go suck some dicks, because now I'm gay for posting in it.

>Makes literally everything taste better
>bad
That's one of the dumbest claims you could have posted.

Id like to point out the mistake in your second link stating under federal law a break must be 20 minutes long in order to be paid. That is a confusing typo. The federal law states...that a break if given, must be at least 20 minutes in length before it can be considered 'unpaid'. If your employer allows a 19 minute break it must be paid under federal law. There is however no federal law requiring your employer give you any break at all.

>choose single link to point out
>ignore other links
Nice.

Link 2
> Under federal rules only, employers do not need to give most employees lunch or other types of breaks at all.
Link 3
>However, no federal laws mandate lunch breaks in the U.S
Retard.

salt enhances the fava

For a while, I didn't bother to salt my food, until I had muscle cramps. Now I have some salt. It's needed when I've been drinking coffee.

drmcdougall.com/misc/2008nl/aug/salt.htm

I don't even know how to into salt
I put it on every meal but it does literally nothing for me, I simply can't taste the saltiness

Attached: 1519536347790.png (638x359, 247K)

Try to have less and even none for a bit. It tastes really good when you actually need it.

But salt exists specifically bring out the existing flavors of the dish.

That's just science.

With all those flavors just yearning to be enhanced, why wouldn't you choose to be just a little bit salty?