Wat do with beet stalks?

wat do with beet stalks?

Attached: 1132958078.jpg (4160x2340, 2.67M)

Massage your prostate with them.

Can you fry 'em up in bacon grease like collard greens? I've never tried.

They're bassically chards so just eat them

stop them before they escalate

yes

top two recipes in browser search say to boil them for a minute, then cool, then chop, then fry for a minute. what the fuck i don't have time for that

>chop

Attached: 1520702030336.png (645x729, 63K)

i boiled, cut up, and sautéed with garlic.
bretty guud.

Attached: 0313181756.jpg (4160x2340, 3.24M)

Nice work.

What is the least fart inducing soup that I can make

So like collards or kale greens then? Nice. I'd do them with some bacon grease or ham next time then. All greens are improved by bacon grease or ham.

Water soup.

>boil water
>serve

what about the 2nd and 3rd least fart inducing soup

Attached: Capture.png (209x203, 54K)

Add salt
Add black pepper

like collared greens but mini rhubarb stalks.
sorry no meat grease tonight for the veggies, having venison and refried bean nachos. doesn't really produce much material from the three beets i got them from, but i would definitely do with bacon grease (and bacon) if i end up doing a bunch sometime.

Attached: 0313181818.jpg (4160x2340, 2.81M)

Attached: 0313181842.jpg (4160x2340, 3.47M)

Sauté in butter garlic and lemon juice

i really appreciate you using scoops and doing each nacho individually i do this too and everyone thinks it's fucking autistic and it's not and i'm enjoying my nachos more than anyone else

It's literally the only reason I don't want to eat nachos more. If everyone did like you two I'd be all over nachos. Fuck the messy-eating fetishists.

Separate the stems from the greens, rough chop the greens and slice the stems. Slice some onion. Scent some oil with some caraway in a large pan (heat the oil, add seeds, let aromatics develop, and then remove the caraway). Saute the onion and stem together. Add a little apple cider vinegar. Add the greens, salt, hot pepper, and a little heavy cream, stir. Once the cream begins to thicken, add a little sour cream and dill.