What do you think of sushi with raw fish? Is it safe to eat?

What do you think of sushi with raw fish? Is it safe to eat?

Attached: 15208900314100.jpg (640x719, 55K)

nope.

Attached: Feminism.jpg (645x514, 95K)

Why cant girls just eat less like her
Im so tired of seeing 80% of the women on campus overweight while the remainder are borderline chubby

you're most likely fat

food is good, skinny is unhealthy.

Attached: wait until completely cool.png (1280x719, 915K)

No, everyone who ate raw fish immediately died.

Because they eat cheeseburgers and fries instead of raw fish with worms

No i take steroids and am 10% rn

Isn't most fish that's "raw" in sushi actually just cured fished?

Go to a better school.

I only like vegetarian sushi and I'm not a vegetarian. Unless a fish is raw but cured or cooked I wont eat it. Not with the amount of garbage we dump into the oceans.

Women with tattoos are whores of Babylon.

No you fucking retard. Most sushi fish is cut right off the animal and put on the rice.

>no you fucking retard

Attached: 1473531207273.jpg (359x250, 17K)

Unironically this.

Ive eaten raw fish at sushi restaurants dozens of times of the years and never got sick once.

Id say its just as dangerous as eating ground beef, or chicken, or anything from a restaurant.

Lived in japan for 10 years
basically ate only sushi
store bought/fresh made
didnt matter.

Didnt die when i came back to america
But now i crave that shit like no tomorrow.

Only only unsafe thing about it is that your body will get use to the natural oils and great taste of raw sushi/sashimi and you will come to crave its deliciousness

Have you been checked for worms?

Wait, so, if I get worms from sushi they'll live in my stomach and eat the food I eat, causing me to lose weight, right?

Because women enjoy a sterile, comfortable, conflict-less life in which there is no cold, no pain, no hunger and no thirst. Have you ever touched the arm of a college woman? There's zero muscle mass in there, just a soft, flabby biomass.
For better or worse, the 21th century allows women to live like this with no repercussions.

Worse than that is that 80% of the women have tattoos and are immediately garbage tier. From my experience the only decent women are the weirdo Christian girls who are only looking to take you to church and won't fug (aka worthless).

I've just gotten used to banging 6/10s on Tinder

Stop lying you pathetic virgin

>used good make terrible women
>this christian waiting for marriage wont let me smash! What a worthless women

You are the cause of your own problems.

I am but a humble sushi merchant here in Oklahoma. I make myself sushi semi-regularly. We have raw tuna, salmon, and yellowtail.

Ask me anything.

What, in your opinion, is the tastiest kind of sushi/sashimi/etc?

Is there any dish you make semi-regularly?

Why would I lie about having sex with admittedly unattractive women? The last attractive woman I had sex with was 4 years ago in high school and I've only had sex with 4 women since then

Sushi fish in developed nations outside of Japan is frozen.

Anisakis is a real risk and fucking nasty.

>6/10
>above average
>unattractive

Go back to /v/ with your shitty grading system.

Its from the grading system in u.s.
60% is a D- which isnt good at all

Best taste is probably ell nigiri, with our 'eel' (read: pseudo terriaki) sauce. Warm eel tastes great.

One I call the motherfucker roll, because I screw it up all the time rolling it.

Rice is on the outside, with scallions pressed into it. Inside is fried shrimp, avocado, cucumber. On top is raw salmon and spicy mayo+eel sauce.

sushi is safe to eat unless it has been fished and prepared by retards.

bacterial risk from fish is generally quite low. the greater risk is from parasites. many of the species of fish commonly used in sushi are less likely to carry parasites. the japs know what they are doing in this regard. this is why freshwater fish sushi and sashimi is less common - the japs only started eating salmon sashimi frequently in the relatively recent past, for instance.

assuming the restaurant you are eating at is not extremely dodgy, the fish will have been deep frozen after being caught. this kills parasites and inhibits bacterial growth. any fish industry in the developed world keeps to this standard, so it's highly unlikely you'll ever run the risk of infection - you'd have to go out of your way to get hold of fish which has been caught by someone not following food safety guidelines.

that was actually true of traditional sushi before modern safety practices.

eel nigiri*

Oman that roll sounds delicious

i had eel nigiri the other day at my local sushi place, and nearly threw up. it was like a mouthful of oil. it was like it wasn't even meat at all, just a soggy square of oil over some rice. did they fuck it up or am i just a plebian?

No, it is not safe to eat raw fish. Due to pic related and bacteria like vibrio. However I still eat sushi because I'm 100% confident that sushi ingredients here in the U.S. have been frozen and thawed so many times it's sterile. If it's even really fish at all.

Attached: rawfish.png (774x525, 108K)

I can't say they fucked it up since I don't know all the different kinds of eel, but I imagine it's just the way they prepare it. Our cooks slice it themselves and lay it on a napkin first, so some oil gets wiped away. Chalk it up to bad product and don't get it there. Sushi is largely an art and will vary between places significantly.

Also, was it cooked or raw?

>you'd have to go out of your way to get hold of fish which has been caught by someone not following food safety guidelines.

More likely that someone goes out of his way to get "actual fresh" fish to make sushi with and gets eaten from within.