Waaaaa you left the microwave dirty, I'm gonna leave passive aggressive notes about cleaning it booo hoooo

>waaaaa you left the microwave dirty, I'm gonna leave passive aggressive notes about cleaning it booo hoooo

WHO FUCKING CARES IF IT'S DIRTY. It's a microwave! All the shit that splatters about gets irradiated every time you use it anyway, not like it's gonna grow mold or anything. Plus it's out of sight. Why do people give a damn?

Attached: extraflavor.jpg (3456x2304, 981K)

Disgusting pig.

>never been to prison

I more mad that they'd rather bitch then clean the microwave so it stops bothering them. If i see a small mess ill clean it up because i know whoever made it was too much of a horrible slob to do it themselves and will probably keep making messes that will never get cleaned unless someone else cleans it.

smells bad man

Please just clean up the microwave you toddler, it takes 20 seconds.

Attached: Our+memes+let+him+know+that+people+are+out+there+_2d6522bffbc0d0accdf85dbf626d7567.jpg (326x298, 13K)

>it's gonna grow mold or anything
Wrong. Every time you turn that microwave on, you're putting us closer to having a radiation-resistant strain of fungi. Shame on you.

thats a good boy

Literally normies. I see even at work, they would rather bitch that take less than that time in order to fix the shit that's bothering them.

>Why do people give a damn?
Because it's unsightly and probably could start causing a problem if the food starts getting caked enough.

Tell ya what, if you're too lazy to babysit your food for a few minutes invest in pic related so it doesn't spatter.
If you can't be assed to clean an appliance surely your fat ass could swing a cover into the dishwasher every now and then I reckon?

Attached: microwave cover.jpg (400x400, 13K)

fuck off impostor. OP here and I absolutely never clean other people's messes.

Let me guess, mostly/all women

Just cover it with another plate when you heat it up

Attached: jbpeterson.jpg (500x449, 40K)

I don't like covering my food in the microwave because steam builds up on the lid and condensates, and then there's water dripping all over my food.

So I typically drape a paper towel over it instead. It wicks away the moisture, keeping the food dry

>not putting a paper towel or another plate/bowl over your food so it doesn't splatter everywhere

I also don't wear shoes indoors.

Attached: 1401036784309.png (915x378, 168K)

The key is to leave an opening or tilting the cover so the steam exits, not completely cover it

I have a roommate passive aggressively suggest I throw something out and clean the fridge

instead I bought turkey breast, took it out of the package, and now its sitting in the fridge covered in mold

Your roommate is a beta cuck but he was in the right. Clean out your stuff you slob

People microwave their food?
Americans...

Yo, this guy saw an episode of the office and thought it was real. Guarantee no one ever complained to you about this shit irl, lmao

>t. cuck

But it's so easy to clean. Just put a bowl of water in for like a couple minutes and wipe it. You're trash.

>fungi apocalypse when

>Wrong. Every time you turn that microwave on, you're putting us closer to having a radiation-resistant strain of fungi. Shame on you.

You might want to check out the fungi that are thriving at chernobyl

you are an animal, i hope the crust on your filth covered microwave falls into your food.

It's literally the same as not cleaning you dishes, your counter, your stove, fridge, even your floors. It's unsanitary, it's unsightly, it's childish, its lazy, it's just plain gross. If it's your microwave and no one sees it but you then have fun living as a preteen when their parents are gone. If you share a house with anyone. Clean up after yourself you selfish narcissistic prick.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Just put a piece of cling film over the top it's not difficult you mouth breather

>putting plastic wrap in the microwave
Are you actually defective

It's more about how you don't cover your food with a paper towel when you microwave it. It's common fucking sense.

my microwave in a shared house that hadn't been cleaned in at least five years looked like that, took me ten minutes max to clean it.

pic related: our rice cooker

Attached: ricecooker.png (1527x859, 1.25M)

Can I put shit in the microwave and make it sanitary by radiating it?

Grow up.

I only thaw shit in mine, or sometimes nuke leftovers.
Did your coworker call you out for blowing up a hot pocket again?

>work at convenience store
>overnight dude comes into work frequently smelling like actual feces
>overwhelming bo otherwise
>doesn't clean/stock bathrooms, floors, anything
>sleeps and reads comic books every night for his whole shift
I don't know how he's not fired yet. He also throws temper tantrums where he'll be slamming everything he can and making loud huffs, puffs, and grunts whenever a customer walks in the store.

I get it dude our job sucks but at least do your part so its less miserable for everyone else fuck
>every day when the microwaves have multiple layers of shit caked on them because C shift can't be bothered to do his damn job and clean them

Attached: 1415067982119.jpg (872x685, 92K)

Microwave I occasionally used in a TV/break room when in the Navy aboard an aircraft carrier, this model still had a dial to set the cook time, was completely black on the inside, no light either and the door was solid, no glass, thing had an actual bell that ring when the cook time was up, there was so much splatter inside that it looked like it was lined with a non-stick coating, guys would just put food, sans a plate, inside and turn it on, it also did not have a turntable, it stunk like a dumpster once it began cooking, disgusting.

What country has this level of filthy niggerage AND aircraft carriers? Are you from Wakanda?

>someone leaves a note because cleaning up after another grown ass adult is stupid
>grown ass adult that can't clean up after themselves comes on Veeky Forums to complain
i see

If you keep cleaning up after them, they will never learn and continue to make a mess. You need to get a grip