Many countries have different ways of preparing coffee (Greek , Turkish, Italian etc) so I was wondering...

Many countries have different ways of preparing coffee (Greek , Turkish, Italian etc) so I was wondering, which country has the best style of coffee preparation in your opinion?

Attached: dark2.jpg (1080x1349, 167K)

I wonder how much a woman like that costs

The best tasting coffees I ever had were from a french press at around 190-200 degrees.
You know it's the good shit when the oils rise to the top.

fixed

Attached: cunt.jpg (1080x1349, 308K)

Probably $18.99 a pound.

Honestly none of them really. The best way to prepare coffee is happening right now in America and a bunch of other developed nations. All of those countries burn their coffee.

Nice

So what are Americans doing right then

Literally the joke. Nice one cpt. Obvious

Bout tree fiddy

I like the Italian expressos and capuchinos. Greek coffee is good for a pick me up. The first time I had it was in Athens. I didn't sleep that night.

Attached: Cafe-arabe.gif (385x385, 77K)

can you make her white too?

I was taken aback by how good Greek coffee was.
What are the differences between it and Turkish though? Never had Turkish, but as far as I can tell, it's a similar idea, let the grounds sit in the bottom of the cup and all.

It is the same isn't it? A lot of Greek food is actually Turkish.

Attached: 136221220.jpg (1024x680, 637K)

>expresso

that looked almost korean for a second.

kinda amazing how totally disconnected landmasses can have the same dishes and ideas.

we are all truly more alike than different.

>bulletproof
Haha. That's not a knife!

Attached: Melbourne Missileproof.webm (640x640, 1.86M)

Turkish/Greek/Arab cofee is all basically the same (thank you Ottoman Empire) so despite small variations I'd say that's my favorite style. If not then I take a good espresso. I find all other coffee watery garbage no matter how competent the person making it is.

I'm pretty blue-pilled on coffee desu.
I'm still willing to buy a quick cup of cheap swill when I'm in a rush as long as it's fucked right up with enough pseudo-sugar and quasi-cream.

100 LINK by EOY 2019

How come I never meet black women who look like this?

black bitches never visit your parents’ basement?

They're rare. You need to be in a major metropolitan area, but either in a high-end nightclub or far away from the inner city.
>tfw my Uni is decently off-center from downtown and I catch glimpses of black girls like this probably two or three times a week

Greek coffee is great

Attached: WHAAA.png (242x320, 139K)

Thai coffee. Nice to just taste, will also keep you awake for a while.

Attached: 897672 3989793428w.jpg (276x183, 5K)

I LIEK MY COFFEE BLACK

Less than $5 if we're south of the Mediterranean.
Maybe $20-40 in Latin America.
$30-60 in the carribean, except Haiti, then it's Africa pricing.

USA or Europe?
$100-200.

I've dated a couple black chicks but they were fat. Dem HH tiddies doe.

How do they do it?

MUH DICK

i just threw up a little bit. i can only imagine the stank coming from the cheese build up under those.

I'm not talking 350 pound landwhales. Normal overweight people shower just like the rest of us. The HH cup chick was kind of a whore though. Had her own Xhamster channel that she did handjob and breastplay videos on.

American percolator master race.

You guys should learn how to use one-they are superior

Attached: 2BE194C5-382E-4940-9632-9189257C3421.jpg (500x500, 51K)

t. Shlomo

Viet.

I like Turkish coffee best, though I rarely make it that way because I have a coffee machine that grinds the beans and makes a fresh cup for me each time, and that ease is hard to beat.

One time I made a lot of espressos, then ran out of beans, so as an experiment I used the bowl of already used ground beans to make coffee turkish coffee style (yeah I was addicted). It turned out surprisingly good. Less bitter and a very deep and pure coffee taste. I'd do it again, except I don't drink so many espressos anymore.

That bitch aint gots no ass n she way too skinny

Now this here... this is real T H I C C & J U I C Y

Attached: Sexy Mama.jpg (700x818, 66K)

MOAR!

>A lot of Greek food is actually Turkish.
pretty much, yes. Ottoman empire and all that.

>MOAR!

Fuck off. Yall can't get nonna this, white boy.

Attached: 'Merica! Fuck Yeah!.jpg (500x406, 111K)

nice

post it

Nice puffy poke nipples

she got that flat booty

Is that a land mermigger?

Turkish, I don't like coffee but in that style I love it, I don't have it often. Only when I've got some charcoal embers to heat it gently.

this

no she doesnt brah

No, most Turkish food is actually Greek

Attached: Greek+Colonies.jpg (960x720, 104K)