Do ""people"" really eat cottage cheese with fruit?

Do ""people"" really eat cottage cheese with fruit?

Attached: cottage-cheese-in-a-bowl-with-berries.jpg (1100x734, 56K)

americans think its a dessert

It's the patrician's breakfast, you pleb.

Apple Butter is my favorite way to eat it.

plain or bust

My fucking nigger

Do people really eat cottage cheese?

yep

also hot sauce

I've never tried both at once, but now i think about it something like mexican food stall fruit cup might go well.

But what kind of hot sauce

Yeah. Right now matter of fact. Pineapple and a bit of black pepper.

>Pineapple and a bit of black pepper
I can understand one or the other but is that honestly a good combination

Cottage cheese with honey tastes good

Still, Requesón >>>> Cottage

Yeah I like it.

I'll never understand the appeal of eating the equivalent of baby vomit.

Tastes really good.

Tastelet.

same.
oatmeal too
godless heathens abound

I used to eat it with half a scoop of chocolate protein powder

If it's good enough for Little Miss Muffet it's good enough for me

It's just as you say, they aren't actually people.

>americans are so addicted to sugar that they can't even eat cheese without adding a bunch of sugar to it

Attached: and it's beautiful.png (680x899, 177K)

Just wh*te '''''people''''

Attached: glen-beck-think-of-the-white-people.jpg (320x320, 19K)

>americans
>white
lmao!!!

Everything goes with cottage cheese. Are you one of those Veeky Forumstards who’s been convinced by broscience that fruit is basically candy or something?

Absolutely. It's delicious. All dairy goes well with fruit.

I mix cottage cheese with applesauce and raisins

>fruit is basically candy
That's correct though you retarded amerimutt. Maybe if you didn't destroy your tastebuds with all that HFCS you would understand.

Attached: D363B3AE-7EEA-4E4B-A033-CF96DE4927E3.png (1177x892, 27K)

Yes. It’s delicious with salt/pep, diced tomato, and a drizzle of French or Catalina dressing

>are you retarded?
>yes!

Amerisharts are all clinically retarded (very low iq) and therefore not qualified to call anyone else retarded.

My mom eats this garbage with french dressing.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Was Miss Muffet just an advertising figure for the Cottage Cheese Corp?

I advise you take this down if you don't want a visit from BigCottageCheese™. Your government cannot protect you, they're all in the pocket of BigCottageCheese™.

Attached: IMAG2275.jpg (1840x3264, 739K)

wala.

#wifematerial

Attached: IMAG2003.jpg (1840x3264, 908K)

why would people buy these hideous plates

I don't know about the square one (which I'd just consider cumbersome rather than hideous), but the blue one is just a disposable plastic plate.

>yoghurt
>cottage cheese
>banana
>raisins
>muesli
Breakfast of fucking kings, I tell you.

Attached: 1481478086360.gif (350x300, 99K)

A e s t h e t I c

Attached: 20150907_195917.jpg (4160x2340, 3.04M)

no. cheese is for lactose intolerant subhumans like slav(e)s and italians.

real Aryans drink straight milk to the point where they don't even need water. This is actually a good way to avoid fluoridation.

Attached: aryan genetics.jpg (800x716, 102K)

Bodybuilder here.
You bet your ass we do.

Attached: 8gho4a5vpzez.jpg (1000x562, 128K)

Richard Nixon's favourite meal was cottage cheese with ketchup

>ketchup
I love Nixon but that is just wrong.

Anything that comes out of a baby is very pleasant.

OBSESSED

It isn't too bad. Its a good way to get in a serving of fruit and protein in a quick snack. I prefer my cottage cheese with fresh ground black pepper and a pinch of cayenne though.