I needs it bruhs ;_;

I needs it bruhs ;_;

Attached: 1429933951662.jpg (559x616, 115K)

Damn, I'm jealous of you Texasbros. The only decent burger joint in my area is Culvers.

in n out in better fuck head

Bait alert

Attached: 1501154941115.jpg (599x563, 74K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: braums4cheeseburger.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

kek that coping. Its been pretty well established in n out is the king of fast food burgers. Both in terms of taste and price.

>tfw I have both Braums and Whataburger

Attached: FATHERLAND.gif (440x259, 12K)

FUCK YES

Attached: 698b.jpg (705x465, 278K)

You need a Culver's to open nearby. Or at least a Rally's.

You know why they call it In N Out? The record amount of time it takes to throw it out.

Attached: In The Trash It Goes.gif (250x175, 2.92M)

Where do you live that you have Culvers but not Steak n Shake?

damn I miss it

Feels good, lad.

Attached: okie.png (992x737, 208K)

That mushroom swiss burger actually tastes like Not Shit. Impressive for a commercial mushroom swiss.

t. san antonio

He said decent burger places.

Steak n Shake is better than Culvers

Steak n Shake these days is barely above McDonald's quality. Plus their fries are shit.

wrong.

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 33K)

wrong.

Have both in Texas as well. Feels good man.

Brainwashed idiot.

As someone who had both and was exciting to hear the famed chain was coming to his area, in n out is overrated. Whataburger blows it out of the water.

in'n'out is only popular because californians are so bereft of cheap food they'll hail any mediocre fast food as godly.

I tried whataburger for the first time a few weeks ago and it's honest to god the worst fast food burger I've ever had, I thought it might not live up to the hype and wouldn't be as good as in'n'out or five guys, but it's honestly worst than garbage like burger king and dairy queen burgers. It reminded me of the low quality trash you'd get at a concession stand at a little league game, like someone went out to Walmart and got the absolutely lowest quality ingredients for making a burger. And who the fuck puts mustard on a burger like that? I know in'n'out uses mustard but at least they cook it with the burger and assemble it in a way where it complements the meat and cheese, whataburger just spews that shit on like it's a gas station hotdog.

The funny part about this is they sell Whataburger at concession stands in Texas. Agreed that it is shit though.