Ugly food

Anyone watch this shit? It's literally this fat North Korean chef in the US coercing cooks, chefs, critics, and everyone in between into believing that the US is racist because all of its food has been appropriated from other cultures. It's rather subtle but clear in certain scenes and with certain people. To make it even more pathetic is that even when people tell him that food is seperate from politics and you can only continue to expand ones love for new foods he has a 10 minute monologue about how sensitive the subject is to him. What are your thoughts, to me it's a waste of a great idea.

Attached: img_3826.jpg (780x446, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2iiu5d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh fuck off, you jizz magnet. David Chang is on the job. Listen to him. So fucking tired of sensitive white garbage getting offended like children.

Watch The Mind of a Chef, you fucking idiot. He cooks better than all of the celeb cunts you watch.

he's been irrelevant for 5 years and he knows it. this garbage show is because of that

My only real issue with him is that he is severely closed minded to an autistic degree w/r/t beer. He is a "beer should taste like nothing" guy.

yikes, a true racist, make your way to /pol/

Irrelevant to food? Jesus Christ, you're either a fucked up restrictive ponce, or just a racist asshole. I honestly don't care which.

This guy made a pork based version of katsuobushi and presented it at an international cooking conference.

None of you assholes know a fucking thing about food, right?

No, this world is built for racists. Make your way to /hell/ if you're a multiculturalist shill

nobody gives a shit about pretentious faggy cooks sucking each other's dicks at an unknown hackfest

Attached: wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg (290x350, 27K)

You facebook delusionalist fuck ups are going to have your day. You've become so stupid and uneducated that you're owned by the message from the right. You're all going to suffer in the very near future. Your children will be taught by the new education system.

Because that's food, not nuggs.

Enjoy your baby nugs, fuckup. We got tendies too you sth

>you're racist towards asian dudes named "david"
wew

No, you're just fucking stupid. I can't help you there. Stupid is stupid all day. Who is David?

Keep pretending that you're part of their super secret elitist club, m8.
Protip: watching Food Network aint the prerequisite to getting you invited

Your head filled with muslim jizz, buttertooth?

He thinks crawfish boiled in plain water and the coated in garlic butter is better than a traditional boil with a potent mix of spices, onions, garlic, and sausage. He obviously has severe brain damage.

sounds fabulous
It's a date then?

I'm not part of any club, I just find you fucking people so fucking detestable on a daily basis. I'm not joining anything. I'm disgusted by your existence. You people are worthless fucking scum cunts and you need to get your shit together.

u sound pretty mad though

You have so much to learn, you'll probably be dead before you 'get it'

dailymotion.com/video/x2iiu5d

White people are not accustomed to being on the receiving end of banter, so if an e-celeb says "oh it might be too spicy for white people" the Veeky Forums universe chimps out and starts screeching about white genocide

Attached: glen-beck-think-of-the-white-people.jpg (320x320, 19K)

Food shows are cancer.

Dumb white Americans always chimp out. It's their default setting.

I'm not 'mad'. You people just make me sick, and with good reason. I'm here watching old episodes of Smallville of all things looking at you childish idiots with a sad disgust.

I know so much about the food you dipshits talk about every day, and you jackasses never learn and never listen.

u mean wypipo.

He is motivated by hate.

I can't support that. I feel sorry for him.

I have and this has naff all to do with his culinary skills. That's literally why I started watching it, I was not expecting the guy to go off about a culture war it's fucking retarded. I want to hear about the food and the unique qualities of it, not how we need to be careful when eating/preparing it to not offend anyone.

Apperantly, his segment in mind of a chef was pretty good

Have you seen the show? After 20 minutes the shows about culture and race not cooking.

If you want to learn about food history, watch Bourdain in Louisiana, and Bourdain in Naples.

You'll learn a lot about sauces. And then watch everything else he does. He's not the best chef, but he's the best source of information you'll ever have on food and food history.

Then The Mind of a Chef.

>Smallville
>Everyone but me is dumb and childish.

You sound insufferable.

lol I'd cook circles around you, noob
But let's get back to why you are so angry...

You want me to watch Homeland for a 3rd time? I'm being honest, asshole. Watching old toilet shows.

I'm stirring you fucking idiots up because I'm listening to the Lousiana episode and I need something to type at while I'm choosing my next show.

I want you to have your little bird.

This is Roger Stone shit. I know you don't know what that means.

An american born from Korean immigrants, but runs a japanese style restaurant and wishes he was Japanese and not a gook.

>when you're mad

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 10.04.52 PM.png (176x56, 6K)

Watching television is known to lower mean IQ.
But simpler people are most often happy and content in life. You have anger issues which leads me to believe that you are fibbing about watching any shows.

I don't mind it and my GF enjoys it.

Overall it's pretty interesting. I'm not a fan of David constantly getting mad about tradition in food and how American traditionalists should adapt their food one way or another. Just let people cook how they want to cook, change for the sake of change shouldn't be a necessity.

All of my tv's have been lowering my IQ. I heard that from Trump, who never watching Fox and Friends every single day.

Stop trying, you're not good at anything. Probably anything at all.

He's mentally ill with an inferiority complex to boot.

Just want you to know how you sound. Stop talking.

Will you post your tits? I think I love you.

no u

I need someone to tell me if I should watch Lucifer, Bull or The Good Doctor vs. taunting the highschool students on Veeky Forums for another hour or so. You're really the least educated people I've ever seen in this world, but you're fun because you're angry. That's the code for American. Dumb and Angry.

I'm gonna watch Bull because it's a Dr. Phil piece of shit show that makes him look profound. Very much like the fuck ups here.

Oh for fucks sake, SJW's stay out of my food.

This is just some shitty cook who is mad that all the top chefs are white men. He should learn to cook better than them or just go hang his useless self instead of whining like a fat bitch complaining about how men like pretty girls.

I'm getting vibes of angie on this one, m8s.
Is that you, my rotund slavic love?

Where did all of you young adult casual racists fuck off to? You're the piece of shits I want to answer for your 'midwestern' lifestyle of hating the "other".

You're fucking shitty white filth that can't grow up with the country you were born into.

Lucifer

So you type like a juvenile? Don't you know it shows?

Done. He's a good pianist.

calm down

I'm a white male, about 20% overweight and can't athlete for shit.

Maybe I should complain about how black men playing basketball is cultural appropriation (look it upx whitest sport this side of golf) and it's unfair that they play it at all. Surely I'll be drafted to the NBA as soon as idiots start buying my line of bullshit.

Asians playing classical music is cultural appropriation and they should all stop immediately. It's racist how they're overrepresented in the fine arts.

People seem to be using the term incorrectly.
A Japanese guy going to France and studying under French chefs for years and then going back to Japan to open a French restaurant is not cultural appropriation. This is what most Japanese chefs worth a shit actually do when they aren't cooking Japanese food.

A white guy going to Tsukiji and attending one of the sushi academies and then going back to the US to open up a sushi restaurant is not cultural appropriation.

The thing is most of those white guys want to skip the step where they actually study/apprentice under anyone unless its from a white country.

When you don't grow up cooking the food you're never going to understand it or be able to cook it well without immersing yourself in it first. There have been some white chefs who have started going to Mexico to learn about Mexican cuisine properly and no one gives them shit, typically they start winning awards. But especially when it comes to Asian cuisine of any kind you typically end up with bullshit fusion that was obviously put together after watching a few youtube videos with no real depth of knowledge.

I "got" AIDS from hearing that fucking faggot in that video you linked.

>charges people like 500 dollars a meal at momofuku
>dude I totally care about inequality

>muh credentials

literally the dudeweed liberal bugmens favorite chef

He sounds like an insecure second generation immigrant. Reminds me of /r/asianmasculinity in reddit.

yeah thats basically it in a nutshell

most foreign-born asians become catty passive aggressive liberals

Attached: shinzato.jpg (584x329, 39K)

Whatever his deal is, he's extremely pretentious and rude. He's just another Cali hipster chef bandwagoning on the Korean food fad.

I mean, he is a new York hipster chef. and he was kind of at the forefront of the Korean food fad, but yeah, David Chang is kind of an insecure dick.

The idea behind momofuko ko was rad. I honestly feel like Chang has just kind of become a flanderized version of himself. The first season of mind of a chef is decent, but all I hear about him lately is preachy.