Grocery store pet peeves

I'll start
>fat land whales on mobility scooters
>obnoxious kids that parents don't do anything about
>people touching exposed veggies/fruit just to put it back
>idiots who spend 10 minutes looking at something just to put it back
>people who take something from a freezer and puts it on a shelf to rot
>people that just stands around looking lost and confused, I mean come on, you should know the place by now
>lastly, the jester always finds a way to get me going

what's yours

Attached: fatass.jpg (259x194, 20K)

People with several items at self checkout when it is busy. I fucking hate you people. Or older people who just take longer. Fuck you old people. Self checkout is for people who know what the fuck they are doing not stupid old fucks who use easy mode on their smartphones. And there is always some nigger cunt with many bags of produce and fruit that must be meticulously scanned using a special code that must be put in by hand. Niggers often do not know the codes and hold us decent folk up. You should be walking up to a self checkout and be midway paying exactly one minute in. Any longer and you deserve to be gassed along with anyone who does not return items to where they found them.

Attached: 1518821973465.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>idiots who spend 10 minutes looking at something just to put it back
That is my meditation moment cunt. I'm not looking at the item, I'm hoping for a damn second of peace while I am around these fuckers until some jackass with cargo shorts holding just a 3 liter of shasta comes claiming he needs to grab a fucking pudding powder mix. worthless assholes I have earned that spot

Any stupid cunt with no clue that they're being slow as fuck, blocking an isle, or generally being a nuisance within the store. I want to bash their heads in with a bag of sugar.

>blocking the isle with your cart
I ram carts.
I'll ram yours too if you try me.
Try me.

where do you really shop where fat ladies in electric wheelchairs is really a problem? I live in the midwest and I very rarely see this. Obese people, yes, all the time, but not that fat

>I have earned this spot
what. I'd nudge my way through idiots like you, make you feel uncomfortable in some way all while grinning in your direction

The only annoyance for me is the people blocking up aisles that are oblivious to the world around them.

And today I was in a shopping centre and I was walking in a straight line near a wall and some fuckhead pretty much changed his direction and walked straight at me.

And again in the carpark when I was reversing out of my spot I was beside a van and couldn't see if anyone was coming so I just slowly started reversing out and some lesbian looking dike in a BMW was shaking her head at me in a disgruntled fashion and I had to do a three point turn to get out because the bitch stopped so close to where I was pulling out from.

I wouldn't move a step you would have to reach around me and smell my cum soaked underwear as you graze my side. I would groan and you would apologize and fuck off.

>Obese people, yes, all the time, but not that fat
u wot m8?

if you would go out of your way to be an ass I would use the cart to move you. that way I wouldn't have to come in contact with ur smelly ass, still would be grinning border line laughing. if you were to groan I'd say "move retard" because you'd probably look like a retard anyway.

I stand at one side of the aisle idiot. You would have to go out of your way to turn into more than 'I need x' and I side step out of the way by nudging me or some other fake thing.

>kids running around the ailes
Little bastards running and shouting all over the place like its their personal playground. It takes all my willpower not to just run them over with my shopping cart.

if you go out of your way I'll go out of my way, see how this works..

>people touching exposed veggies/fruit just to put it back
How do you know if it is ripe or not?

all you timid fagets on the internet claiming you’d do this or that
you’d likely shit yourselves if any semi normal person came within 5’ of you and your greasy pimple covered face

the only thing that gets me are people who are unaware of their surroundings, and block an entire aisle. it's always women. there's enough room susan so move your fucking cart to the side

>"people" that don't use the provided bags for their meat and veggies, spreading meat pathogens everyfucking where and voluntarily contaminating their fruits/vegetables
>THEY'RE -RIGHT FUCKING THERE-, COME ON!

Absolutely abhorrent.

your meat isn't sealed? are you from africa or something?

Not as bad as
>People who bring cloth bags and want everything in it, including their raw meat and organic veggies.
>And get uppity when I ask them if they want the meat bagged separate.
Bitch, you are not saving the environment by using one cloth bag, unless you plan on making the Styrofoam tray the meat is in fucking vanish.

sheeple are dumb bruh

Attached: 1518246792930.jpg (500x408, 49K)

this shit is obviously off-topic

(you)

minorities

Why is this an issue for you?

People who walk around the aisles on the wrong sides and round corners at the wrong side really fast. Some dumb beaner chick rammed into me and dropped her box of cookies and started screeching at me tonight.

>Brown people being brown
>kids running around like idiots and their parents not caring
>My indecision about which product I'm going to buy and wondering if anyone around me realises my autism
>Item I want is out of stock
>Waiting in the queue for the self service behind old people that don't know how to use it

>nigger cashiers having to hold up the queue bc their nails are too long and can’t play the Jewish piano too fast

I do this when I don't have my glasses on.

>the ones that parks a cart on 1 side of the isle and stand on the other side
>you smile at them and they smile back
>still blocking the isle

People who stand in the middle of an isle with their cart talking on the phone or to someone else blocking the other half of the isle, and then they get offended at YOU for asking them politely to move aside.

Theres meat juice all over sealed containers of meat. You're delusional if you don't think meat packing workers dont get that all over product when moving it.

They need to make grocery stores like an IKEA.
No back tracking, you need to walk through the entire store in one direction.

I think there should be a item limit for self checkout, like six items max. It's fucking annoying when somebody has to organize and pack their wares while I'm waiting.

Side-pusher— Someone that walks along side their cart so they can take up as much room as possible.

This seems to be catching on...

>When people look at what is in your cart or basket
Mind your own business pajeet!

Have you ever actually been to an IKEA? People still go through the shit backwards and nobody stops them

People who have no situational or proximity awareness at all. They sleep walk around as if there is no one else trying to get through.

>>people touching exposed veggies/fruit just to put it back
This is absolutely retarded to get mad about. Do you think I'm not going to check to see if something is over ripened before I purchase it? Are you not going to wash whatever it is you've bought once you go to use it at home anyway?

Everything else is valid, especially the mouthbreathers who leave out frozen food. They should be shot on sight.

yeah but you don't want to go out of your way, because it clearly pisses you off. My time is worthless so I will block aisles with my cum soaked clothes.

I dont mind people on scooters generally. Maybe they are obese from not being able to walk, not the other way around. Theres several ailments that can cause that.

And if even if they are just fat, its not my business.

What I hate are people who you can just tell are able to walk using them because they are lazy. That pisses me off.

Or people who are just stupid on scooters, and pay no mind to whats going on around them.

I cant knock scooter people though. Its what they use instead of wheelchairs now. I feel disabled people should enjoy independence and access too. Likewise, dumb people should be put in jail. Beneath jails. In a pit where the other inmates can taunt them with rotten vegetables.

I get sanitation drilled into my skull by work and then I have to deal with idiots who contradict everything I have been told to do when it comes to separation of raw meat and fresh produce.
It bothers me because it's my job to be bothered by it.

Yes.
I am going to inspect the fuck out of the apples because I have seen the orangutan who threw them onto the display.
I am not going to go home with shitty bruised apples, especially when they are nearly 3 bucks a lb.

I haven't washed my hands since 1998. I shower two to three times a month. That should be good enough for anyone.

If its good enough for Pakistan, its good enough for me. When was the last time you heard of listeria or salmonella in Pakistan? Exactly. You're all microphobic. Just another corporate scam to sell you enough soap in a month than you would need for 5 years. I've had the same shampoo bottle since 2015 and I'm just fine. Who the hell wants to get soaking wet everyday. Thats just crazy. Ritualized shaming, that's all it is. You think mankind didn't get by without all this scrubbing and soap all these millenia?

Get yourself some good deodorant and you'll be fine.

Attached: 1301861208268.jpg (464x391, 37K)

you can't be serious

Attached: 1504230808730.jpg (250x238, 16K)

>play the Jewish piano

Attached: 1520228059675m.jpg (476x1024, 56K)

this is why you wash your fruit after you buy it

>holding just a 3 liter of Shasta

Attached: 1519178549366.jpg (640x576, 69K)

>buying prepackaged meat

Attached: 1465774574557.png (517x461, 431K)

Stinky obese disgusting native americans drunk, high, and or retarded off their asses mozying around before waddling out the entrance with stolen liquor and frozen pizzas to their big SUV's

>that one middle age white woman who complains about how long the line is to you and how slow the cashiers are, thinking you give a single fuck about her whining
>she's always incredibly rude to the cashiers and baggers without fail

Attached: 1453011059590.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

I can smell this post

Stop making this fucking thread

Google image search "Jewish piano"

>People bringing their fucking dogs in
>Or carrying them in the basket

Attached: 1338325791063.jpg (636x360, 23K)

I also hate when people try to pass off their mutts as service animals or don't even understand there's a difference between an emotional support animal and a service animal.

>people who go to the grocery store just to later bitch about it on Veeky Forums instead of doing anything even slightly productive with their life

Annnd, that about sums it up. Complaining about the grocery store is for toddlers and fat house wives, enjoy being people no one gives a shit about. I'm gonna go get laid.

It's much worse than complaining about toddlers and fat house wives.

No shit dumbass

>people who complain about people who complain

I do this because i want the best veggies not some soggy soft shit.

This. People who don't inspect produce before bagging it are of subhuman intellect.

Blacks and white trash. Grocery shopping on the first Saturday of the month is a special kind of hell.
>"supplemental nutrition" for muh condishun

Attached: grocery-cart-full.jpg (300x400, 44K)

It's best to just move their cart by yourself and be firm ie not a cuck to get through it, maybe they roll their eyes maybe not idgaf it's better than waiting like a cuck for them to move or saying anything.
I've tried asking if they could please move their cart a little and too often it's just a catalyst to get them to throw a fit.

Really fucking women though, not /r9k/ but man, fuck women! 9/10 everyday things that manage to slightly rustle me are caused by women being obnoxious little shits oblivious of their surroundings, even my fucking wife is a fucking stupid cunt when it comes down to it but i've managed to deal with it because that's just how women are, stupid fucking cunts!

They should restrict SNAP to meat, dairy, produce, beans and rice. The nationwide fatty chimpout over having to buy their own Cheetos and 'beetus juice would be hilarious.

>using them because they are lazy
Most people these days have some sort of knee problems and such caused by lack of exercise and being fat even if they might not look so.
People are so damn unhealthy these days that even if they are underweight they feel so shit while standing/walking that they feel the need to sit or lie down constantly when not doing so and it''s fucking crazy!

Speaking of obese fatass cheetohs, we have our most obese president since this gentleman.

Attached: b1d218b89c4ed5bae56bafabb259fb5c.jpg (1273x1600, 593K)

Wasnt the orange monkey something like 190/105 though ie not actually THAT fat atleast considering how fat modern western people are?

That's metrics by the way, only subhuman mutts use imperial ie Amerilards.

Attached: 1411800264325.gif (342x342, 393K)

they should give gloves out to the picky assholes who need to examine produce/fruits. I don't want your nasty unwashed faggot hands all over them.

When you go to take some milk off of the rack and you lock eyes with the dairy reaper and in that moment the exact time and place of your death becomes known to you

You do realize when the fruits are delivered and sent to the store they are touched by not only other people, but machines, crates, boxes, etc

If you're not washing your vegetables and fruits you're pretty disgusting

>fat land whales on mobility scooters

Is it really a thing in america? Every time i heard about it or saw parodies about it in South Park etc. it felt more like a meme to me

Depends to what degree you are talking about and where

when people get their friend or kid to stand in line while they shop and then they cut into the line with a cart full of shit.

your place in line should be based on when you join the line with the stuff you want to buy and not when one of your people joins it.

I'm the guy that goes back and forth through the grocery store. But it's because they keep moving where the seasoning is and don't label it on the fucking isle. Last time I found it in the "Mexican Asian" aisle. And before that it was in a condiments and canned food isle.
So I guess my grocery store pet peeve is whatever asshole organizes my local store.

>muslims
>niggers
>gypsies

Blacks

>"excuse me maam your dog isn't allowed in here"
>"Excuse me it's a service animal"
>"where's it's special vest then that says it's a service animal?"
>Proceed to get abused

Attached: 1506203564242.gif (200x200, 27K)

what kinda grocery store do you go to thats in the middle of a large body of water?

oh, so that's what autism looks like. cool.

I don't care about their race, religious, or age.

I do care about them arguing for several minutes about ten cents off an expired coupon. You're wasting you own money, and by money and mean your time you could be working or living your limited lifespan, wasting our time by arguing over a fucking dime the cashier probably has no control over because it's a manufacturer coupon.

Go home and spend time with your loved ones, or count your shekels, or plot to install sharia, or whatever. Stop wasting everyone elses's time every fucking day you visit the grocer because we know you visit the grocery store twice a day for some odd reason.

The chinese. Screaming at each other, walking as slowly as humanly possible, zero spacial awareness, don't respect personal space, rude, will stand for literally 20 minutes in front of shelves looking at their phones, hoard sale items, use a cart even though they're buying like 2 things, use said cart as a weapon, etc.

I'm 6'4 and 240 pounds.

You won't ram my cart.

Attached: - 1507303875989 -.jpg (880x498, 58K)

It must feel so good to pick on old people

>when they run out of volvic
damn it, that's the best water I can get my hands on easily

Security guards
I got fucking banned by the draconian security from my local grocery store, just for asking the qt cashier to be my gf, and I KNOW that she wanted to be, and they just didn't let her. I've been waiting outside every day to try and talk to her when her shift ends but the fucking security assholes even called the police and one of them shoved me and stretched my shirt in public.

I'm guessing it means "obese but not to the point that they can't/won't walk using their own legs".

i have never seen a mobility scooter in my country
what country does this happen??
and why? too sick? too Big?

>when people get their friend or kid to stand in line while they shop and then they cut into the line with a cart full of shit.
I've never seen this happen before in a store, but with how entitled a lot of people are I can see that happening. That's pretty sad.

My mom forced me or my brother to do this all the time. I always hated it because I'd get to the register with no money and had to get off the line. Then I'd get yelled at for leaving the line. Once I got old enough I started telling her off.

occasionally somebody with a bad foot/knee/back problems from an accident or some other physical disability etc, more likely just a giant fucking slob whose body has deteriorated from an entire life of being morbidly obese while chain smoking and binge drinking and eating nothing but fast food into their 50s and 60s when suddenly their atrophied bones and muscles can't bear their corpulent asses anymore

who the fuck draws this shit?

Attached: what.png (1011x718, 773K)

>be Canadistani
>go to grocery store in any town with a population that's larger than 5000 people (even those places are starting to see it regularly though)
>gaggle of Indians (curry, not feather) always blocking something talking in their shitspeak (this transcends just grocery stores to be fair)
>walk by them as they're talking at a volume louder than a jet engine despite being right next to one another
>the overpowering stench of an entire can of Axe body spray assaults my nostrils
>move past them to freedom
>eventually get to the checkout line
>they're there again
>always a pack of about 3-5 guys who can't go anywhere without their group of butt buddies
>generally only have about a dozen items but take forever to do anything
Every. Time.

You can either deal with the Indians or you can move to a rural area where it's 95% white people up until the the autumn weekends when the oddly colored school buses pull up and you get to watch race wars play out between polite but silently intimidating Mexican visa workers and the Jamaican visa workers who loiter in the produce aisle like it's a social area

I live in a rural area again after I moved after college. There were some Asians and an Indian or two. We never get Mexicans where I live but we do get the Jamaicans/Somalis in the summer but I've seen a lot of them stay since there's almost always a few in the winter months now.

No , self checkout is not express checkout , its for people like me that hate humans.
I buy a fuckton of stuff when I go so I dont have to come back and smell you disgusting fuckers again any time soon.

Attached: smithtieclip_400x400.png (400x400, 241K)

>people who fill a small cart to the brim, and then dismiss my proposal to get them a larger cart/yell that I'm stacking their bags
>people who don't know better and ram small carts into big ones
>yelling when their bottle of wine has no bottle refund
>asking where something is, when it's one of the few items that's CLEARLY marked on the isle sign
>not reading price tags, EVER
>that lady who stole a roll of "PAID" stickers and got caught a week later, trying to pass off a full cart as paid

Last week some woman bought 3 bottles of wine. We insisted she should get a bag (5 cents) but she refused. In the lobby she dropped one and it shattered on the floor, but I made the new guy clean it up so it's not bad.

Some guy came yesterday with a pack of 12 egg rolls in a styrofoam tray. Now, the price is 50 cents per roll, but a new guy put on a sticker that charged 50 cents for the whole tray. Not only did the costumer ran back and emptied the shelf, he asked that we made more of them. My manager calmly explained that it was a mistake, and make him pay what's on the label is the best we could do. He paid, flipped us off and left.

Attached: fiche_maple-pistachio-latte_FR_LOGO.jpg (736x1102, 459K)

I feel bad for cashiers sometimes, I'm extra nice because I've seen the shit that some people put them through.

Last month I was at the grocery store and the local homeless guy was shouting at one of the cashiers until she looked like she was about to cry over some bullshit about breaking something in one of the bags (probably trying to get free food, he's a cunt who begs for money to feed him and "his girl" buy you see him at the liquor store constantly) and I watched two security guards walk past like nothing was happening.

are they drag racing?