Hey guys for some reason I feel like making a normie Instagram from the trash recipes I make with aesthetic photos

Hey guys for some reason I feel like making a normie Instagram from the trash recipes I make with aesthetic photos
This was my first attempt, panko/Italian bread crumb fried tuna with sautéed asparagus and a hollandaise sauce
>am I good enough

Attached: E89C03E5-AADA-4093-976A-95EBA1C2E02F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denominazione_di_origine_controllata
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

You breaded a tuna steak?
You feeling alright?

holly shit that french toast looks oily af. you gonna poop your liver out.

holy shit, this has to be bait.

I'm sure fried tuna tastes alright but I question if its an optimal use of ingredients and time.

Feeling just fine
Honestly I probably should have made a tartare with it but for some reason this idea came to me

did you see srsly just deep fry a can of tuna. wtf.

>Italian bread crumb

Wow. Do Americans really buy into marketing so blindly that they genuinely believe that something as simple as fucking bread crumbs are somehow fancier and better because they've been sitting in a shipping container for six months?

everyone knows D.O.P. is better

What's "D.O.P."?

do europeans not realize that "italian bread crumbs" are just domestic bread crums with "italian seasoning" blended in, and that they're not actually literally shipped from italy?

What is "italian" seasoning?
What are the ingredients?
What makes it distinctively Italian?

- google "italian seasoning", you stupid faggot. i'm not holding your dick while you perform simple tasks
- see above
- nothing about it is italian whatsoever

its like italian flavors and spices
oregano and shit

>nothing about it is italian whatsoever
So why is it called "italian"?

why are french fries called french fries?

i was only pointing out that you're so fucking autistic that you actually assumed "italian breadcrumbs" means "breadcrumbs physically imported from italy", which no rational person who wasn't on the spectrum would ever think under any circumstances

that looks like shit
let go of your need for attention

What's "D.O.P."?

I'm wrong for thinking that Italian breadcrumbs are Italian?

Or am I wrong for believing anything that you say. Because when you say that something is Italian then I should assume that your lying by default? OK.
Sorry for believing in you.

>Panko/Italian
Not interchangeable. Two very different manufacturing processes.

What's "D.O.P."?

i'm not even the samefag as the original person who mentioned "italian breadcrumbs", i just had to say something because your interpretation of what he said is fucking ludicrously stupid. if somebody tells you napped for like an entire day, do you assume they literally meant 24 hours? if you don't know what italian breadcrumbs are and the idea of importing literal crumbs from italy sounds implausible to you, maybe you should google "italian breadcrumbs" and double check to make sure you're not being a complete fucking retard before being like "HAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY IMPORT BREAD CRUMBS FROM ITALY". good lord you're a fucking dipshit

>American cheese is made in China
Sure, but it still has a connection with America somehow. You called something "italian" and then said "nothing about it is italian whatsoever".
So what am I to believe? Not you, obviously.
Have you been drinking?

Stop replying to the autistic poster already, Jesus Christ.

What is D.O.P.?

Tuna hollandaise? Come on. Leave that shit for the asparagus and don't pair it with breaded (breaded??) tuna. Maybe do a crab cake or some ham instead.

>normie Instagram
>breaded tuna steak
Does not compute.

>D.O.P.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denominazione_di_origine_controllata

>why are french fries called french fries?
Why are they called 'fries'?

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX8591245[1].jpg (800x800, 85K)

Why would you ever bread and fry a tuna steak?

This has to be bait

normie instagrams are like aesthetic photos of avocado on toast. ur pic is ugly and ur food is gross.

Don't know why everyones being so mean. You're not the first person to bread a tuna steak. I think *maybe* for this meal salmon would have fitted better. Make the sauce neater and put a filter on it, maybe put it outside on a beachside table and sure. Or maybe you could spend some time lining your asparagus up into lines or some sort of pattern. Then eat it cold afterwards and wait for likes.

>*maybe* for this meal salmon would have fitted better
i think breading white meat is acceptable but not red meat.
i also think op secretly wants to eat cum. i mean just look it.