The customer is always right

>the customer is always right

Attached: 1506831899918.png (645x729, 50K)

>Customer asks for his steak well done

Why waste a perfectly good steak by burning it?

Attached: 1497483009212.jpg (1280x1280, 510K)

That's just a saying retard, it doesn't literally mean that the customr is never wrong. Fucking autist. It means that the customer's demands should be listened to regardless f how "correct" they may be.

and this is wrong. if your customer has bad taste you ask them to leave.

/thread.

still fucking gay, toilberg

It comes from reatial, it means don't try to sell someone a necklace when they want a watch

I know what it means. And I'm saying it's wrong. If someone comes into my restaurant and asks for a preparation I'm ethically or aesthetically unwilling to put my name to, I will refuse. For example, if they want to buy a well done steak, I will try to sell them something else. if they don't change their mind, I will not serve them.

How many jobs were you fired from

>implying he's not a NEET talking out of his ass

None. I don't work in catering in the first place. But you gotta take care of your reputation in any business. That's why some bakeries refuse to make erotic cakes for example. Because sometimes the customer isn't right, sometimes your renomé is right and the customer can fuck off. I don't see why a restaurant should hold themselves to another standard. certain food is completely obscene, and if I saw it served to others then it's only natural that I wouldn't buy food there.

>put steak on menu
>customer orders steak
>I won't serve that because I don't want to
>I don't even work in catering
what is that train wreck of a thought process?

Whoa there buddy. Your comparing a phallus shapes cake to a well done steak. Everyone reserves the right to serve whoever they want, but is that not a bit much?

You people are autistic as fuck. If they want their steak fully cooked then fully cook it you damn drama queen.

Is there anything worse than an uppity restaurant worker? We're the only reason you people have food to put on your table. Whatever we ask, you damn well better do, slave.

>can't be assed to cook steak for an extra 2 minutes
>thinks his reputation is good

>defending plebs who think shoe leather is good

I take the worst steak we have and use that whenever someone asks for "well done". Ain't like they'll taste the difference.

I never done any business the post

The one that's always stuck with me is never tell a customer "no." Always redirect with another alternative if their primary demand is unavailable.

Sounds like you're a cunt, I mean you dont go out and order a well-done steak but still. you're a cunt.

I mean, it's not like you're giving it away for free, they are paying for it, right? So what if they ask for their steak that they payed for to be well done?

Where I work we have a sale and the prices aren’t on the price tickets instead it is a % discount on certain ranges. I had a old guy shout at me because he thought a £10.50 product was £6.25 at half price fuck off.

And as a cusomer I would much, /much/ rather hear "no" than a segway into pitching some bullshit I don't care about.
That's one of the main reasons people shop online instead of in stores now.

Good. Stay online and stop coming to my fucking store.

how about you suck my dinkle from the back

enjoy having no job

Where do you work friend? I'd like to come to your place of business, make a bunch of ridiculous requests that will make your job harder than it needs to be, and then remind you that I and I alone am the reason you can buy food

Attached: 1489525346666.jpg (486x412, 25K)

Sure, but you don't get to whine when it takes forever and you're the last at the table to get your food.

>thinking everyone is stuck in a nightmare customer service job

Attached: smug anime.png (720x540, 336K)

Tick tock, wagie, back to work! Bossman needs you working hard meeting my every demand so he can buy a new boat.

Attached: 8E1356D1-40D4-4356-9176-90C8192629EB.jpg (1280x800, 178K)