Is it possible to have an attraction to watching somebody eat...

Is it possible to have an attraction to watching somebody eat? Because whenever I see her eat the more I want to see her eat more and I have no idea why. Someone on /tv/ suggests it's because it's primal. She chews with her mouth open and while it's gross it's something I just cannot turn away from. I want to feed her more just so I could watch her eat. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x248, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/38219/south-korea-food-blogger/
youtube.com/watch?v=gdI2c6WCeqg
youtube.com/watch?v=RfDKVzW8fd0
youtube.com/watch?v=9kgUuLgKBac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw ywn transition at 14 and be paid to get fat on tv

South Korean chicks make big bucks streaming it, they even have their own term for it, Mukbang (방송).
time.com/38219/south-korea-food-blogger/

TLC doesn't pay anyone well. People are commodities to them. Now they are cashing in on a mental disorder. There is a special place in hell for the executives in charge of The Learning Channel. They left Honey Boo Boo's family out to dry and John from John & Kate Plus 8 is now living in a shithole. I've seen some of the episodes of her show too and I feel bad for Jazz a lot. She seems like a legitimate nice person and she doesn't deserve to be on TLC where they don't give a shit about what she is going through. They only see it as a way of profiting off of it.

They're not as adorable as Jazz though. And the woman in that thumbnail looks ugly as fuck. Not sure why there are men out there willing to fuck an Asian woman when only a few handful of them are remotely attractive.

That's how fetishes work in the real world, as opposed to how most of Veeky Forums pretends they work. Congratulations, you're getting off to underage boys.

> underage girls

Fixed for accuracy.

>John and Kate Plus 8
That couple was utterly vile, from start to finish in that whole series. They made Honey Boo Boo's family look much better (in that the couple seemed to actually want to be in the same house together)
I don't think you have a fetish about women eating, but you're crushing hard after this particular girl.

Pretend I'm taking your bait.

She would be 18 this October.

OP is getting off in March, so October is irrelevant.

What bait?

>would be
When did she die?

That's the spirit.

user is saying that Jazz will be 18 in October. They didn't say would've, learn to read.

They grow up in size so fast

She's going to have a vagina made from an anus. Does this mean she has two places to engage in anal?

Three, considering her face.

Attached: el.png (969x939, 1.49M)

She asks about vaginas are the dinner table.

youtube.com/watch?v=gdI2c6WCeqg

Why? He'll never have a vagina.

I honestly think Jazz will grow up to be a respectable young lady and I think that will mostly have to do with her father. Yeah, like a faggot, I watch the show and I honestly like her dad a lot.

The "oh no, I cannot get the surgery" bit is finished, mate, there is a way. That is why made this thread. Not sure why they are taking skin from the anus though, but apparently Jazz was born with a micropenis.

Is Jazz Mexican?

>apparently Jazz was born with a micropenis
Not technically, they started the hrt too soon and his dick can never develop. Baby dick is the better term.

Doesn't it give away that the dad has a baby dick as well.

But how the fuck does that not leave enough skin for the surgery. I have a family member who is trans and I go with them to an LGBT Center where my sibling told me what they told her that usually there is always enough skin even if the penis is small. This is why I assumed it was a microdick.

A small penis and a baby penis are different things. Even a small dick has had time to develop.

Her dad is so chill.

youtube.com/watch?v=RfDKVzW8fd0

I wish he were my dad. ;_;

Did Jazz have vocal training or is that her natural voice? Because how the hell does it sound feminine?

youtube.com/watch?v=9kgUuLgKBac

HER NAME IS NOEL

michaela best girl btw

Attached: I Am Jazz S04E07 Hungry for Acceptance 1080p Amazon WEB-DL DD+ 2.0 x264-TrollH.png (1053x1077, 1.68M)

Yeah, how does Jazz's voice sound more feminine than Noelle's?

Literally hormones.

jazz started transitioning way before noel. notice how noel still looks like a dude?

Hormones can have an effect on the voice like that?

yes. they also affect the way a person smells among a myriad of other things.

How come this show strikes too close to home for me as a brother of a trans-sister?

Sometimes I cannot help but feel like God is punishing me for something since I used to be all about wanting to push degenerates into the fire and now I am seeing a degenerate almost everyday of my life. I think I am becoming one myself because hanging out with her has been better than it ever was in the past.

Fuck me.

post pics bro

>Now they are cashing in on a mental disorder.
the disorder is physical, not mental.

>How come this show strikes too close to home for me as a brother of a trans-sister?
>explain details of my life to me, even though you only know this single fact of me.

Gender dysphoria is a physical disorder? :-O

this is like asking "knee pain is a physical disorder?". no, knee pain is neurological, but the cause, a shot to the knee, is physical. Likewise, the cause of dysphoria is physical.

>would have
I think you're the one who needs the grammar lesson. The appropriate term is "will be"

what a disgusting fat piece of shit

He is Jewish

fuck OFF bigot

Attached: thiqque.jpg (484x996, 122K)

Back to /tttt/ and stop posting fat guys on Veeky Forums

whats /tttt/? i just shitpost jazz on /tv/

/tttt/ is a general on /lgbt/.

See

>hates asian women
>likes mulatto jewish tranny

Is it pregnant?

no just fat

>/tttt/ is a general on /lgbt/.
no it's a nickname for /lgbt/. Also /lgbt/ makes fun of her more than any other board so it would be a bad place to go.

whats /tttt/ even mean?

trans trans trans trans. it's because transgendered people have more to discuss than the other groups, so it dominates the board a little bit.
I mean, if you're gay it doesn't define your life as much, if you wanna hook up there's /soc/, and if you wanna indulge your sexuality there's /hm/ and a number of other boards. /lgbt/'s real niche is trans discussion.

ah i see. trannies being attention whores as usual.

not really. transpeople keep to their own threads generally. which they keep going until image limit, where other gens usually refresh at bump limit. really they take more steps to not be obtrusive than the lgb do, they just have more to talk about

alright.

fuck off and kill yourself ugly hon. You will never pass, you will always be a guy, and no one will ever love you.

>hon
not the person you replied to but what is that? all this new /lgbt/ terminology is new to me.

A hon is a tranny that looks like a man in a dress and makeup. So basically 99.99% of trannies.

el atrocidad....

If you’re not smart enough to realize being an attention whore isn’t a real job you don’t deserve sympathy

John needed to fuck off and die that fucker was cheating on top of trying to steal money from the kids college fund to pay for hookers

Yea lol maybe in the 80s. Kids these days are getting on hormones at like 17 and 18 years old. There are going to be a lot of passers soon.

No, it's mental. Since you think you're something you arent

I want to have sex with Jazz!!!!!!!!!!

>/tv/

You should just put that in the subject line so everyone knows to filter you.

The scene in Star Trek where Riker eats Klingon food has always turned me on, I think we have the same thing

Attached: 57bcb5a6-b9d5-4d22-bc61-712c5d96c51a.gif (160x120, 607K)

>her
Kek.

>you think you're something you arent
Trans people know what their bodies look like user, are you retarded?

Hey man, you find trannies attractive, I find asian women attractive. Some people juggle geese.

...how do you think women generally have higher pitched voices than men?

Hormones' effect on the voice is kind of a one-way street. While testosterone will lower it, estrogen won't raise the pitch of an androgenized voice. So a male to female tranny will have a naturally high voice only if their transition occurs before the onset of vocal masculinization in puberty.

>born a man
>believe I'm a woman
That's not mental?

>believe I'm a woman
No you idiot, because trannies don't "believe they're women." Have you ever even had a conversation with one? I have a dick and balls. Do you think I have a broken brain that goes "dick + testicles = female"? Obviously not. I've studied biology, humanities, philosophy, psychology. I have a clinically tested IQ of 134. I'm a pretty fucking smart and reasonable person.

If you want to discuss trannies who "think they're girls," then you're looking at one of two things. It is either at textbook delusion, i.e. cotard's syndrome, wherein a patient literally believes themselves to be dead. An individual experiencing such a delusion would immediately be triaged as having a disorder of deluded self-perception. OR you are looking at an individual who merely defines "woman," differently than you do. You're welcome to think that's weird, wrong, perverse, degenerate, retarded, backwards, etc, etc, but it is axiomatically NOT a delusion. Personally I do not put much weight on definitions. I do not call myself a woman because I realize that arguing with someone about whether or not I'm a woman is not arguing about phenomenology but is rather arguing over semantics.

Regardless, I am a tranny, and I'm very much an expert on the topic. I've become tired of seeing people describe trannies as men who see themselves as women, because it's simply wrong. A man wanting to be a woman and a man believing that he is a woman are actually not even similar. The precise reason trannies are distressed is because they realize that they are NOT women. And sure, we seek to do what we can to become more like women, but we obviously realize the limitations of our pursuit.

Any questions?

>any questions?
suicide when?

saved for future use. kek, tranny shit is just inherently hilarious.

>I laughed haha
I remember being 16

seething

>fresh off the boat from Reddit, shitty mental gymnastics and all
You have to go back tranny faggot

you need to go a bit futher. ppl are pretty dum here so they might not get the satire.

>tfw you all meme but aren't smart enough to actually criticize
Very sad.

Makes sense to me, but instead of permanently mutilating your bodies, why not try to seek psychiatric help? I guess I don't understand supporting the delusion that is transgender.

Saved going to spam this shit in the sip threads when im in the mood

Attached: 1514929153580.webm (1396x780, 1.83M)

> Veeky Forums still gets triggered over the gays

Deal with it, faggots

Attached: Black Pride 04.jpg (300x243, 22K)

>can X be a fetish?

Attached: 1520690187878.jpg (205x166, 19K)

Someone needs to tell her to stop squinting so much

>delusion
It's not a delusion though. It's disordered, sure, illogical, sure, but delusional, no. Anyway, you should probably be asking doctors why they've never succeeded in finding a cure for the desire to be the other gender.

Get the fuck off our board you ugly faggot. No one would even give a shit if it wasn’t for the fact you and so many other trannies always need to be the centre of attention. You have a board for this bullshit, yet it’s not good enough to stay there. Fucking kill yourself now instead of waiting until you’re in you 30’s to do it. If anyone loved you, you wouldn’t be here. You have nothing to live for and the world laughs at you or looks at you with disgust. Once again, fuck off and kill yourself.

I'd say you're delusional if you think woman or female can have different meanings. Those are pretty solidified terms scientifically.
Also, doctors have hardly cured any disease or mental ailment. Transgender isn't some special disorder that can't be helped, western society just treats it that way

It’s the only mental disorder that society doesn’t encourage treatment for.

Why are you so angry

Attached: she.png (640x400, 16K)

wow youre fucking gay man

Why would I criticize such perfect bait? 10/10

>the lip lick at the end
Heshe wants himhers dickpussy.

traps aren't gay