There are two type of people: the pebs that throw away the water when making instant noodles and the patricians that...

There are two type of people: the pebs that throw away the water when making instant noodles and the patricians that slurp on that spicy goodness

Attached: instant-noodles.jpg (640x420, 32K)

I do both depending on my mood.
Dry ramen is a thing even in Japan.

There are also the people that don't eat shitty noodles from styrofoam cups.

look at this bourgeoisie scum

please leave and never come back

I pour out the water before I put in the spices for MAXIMUM flavor.

hola reddit

you wish

t. redditor

how do you know they are even the same person, user?

because gayness level

you do sound like a redditor desu

Not saving the broth to give the next batch extra flavor

This thread smells of /r9k/
Go back.

damn right.
you can make actual semolina noodles in about the same time and make it good with simple olive oil and hot sauce.

i recently switched to mung bean noodles, all they take is a 10 minute soak and then a heating to make them just as good. a little more expensive but way healthier for you.

i was already overdressing my ramen, the noodle part was the last thing holding me back. now i do chopped frozen vegetables, fresh sliced jalapeno, a couple spoonfuls of salsa, a protein, and an egg. maybe a little gelatin powder if i want to cheat and give it that good stock texture. maybe a little soy sauce or vinegar (or a combination).

Nobody actually throws out the broth. You fell for low level bait.

>I pour out the water before I put in the spices for MAXIMUM flavor.
^This, keeping the water in ruins everything, the flavor is gone because you diluted it to oblivion and now your noodles are floating in water and you only get a fraction of the actual noodle content in each spoonful. All around keeping the water in is for people who either hate or just don't understand flavor.

You're retarded, it's just noodles when you get rid of the water, there's nothing wrong with eating noodles. You also don't add the flavor packet until after the water's drained so it's not like you're throwing out the flavor if that's what you're thinking.

I didn't know that there were people that dumped the broth

I didn't know there were people who kept it until recently. Also stop calling it "the broth," it's just water, you aren't supposed to add the flavor packet until after even if you keep the water for most noodle products, so it's not really a broth unless you think the flavor of unflavored noodles can make a broth.

>so it's not really a broth unless you think the flavor of unflavored noodles can make a broth
nobody thinks that and you know exactly what they're referring to

I don't know what you're referring to, that's why I mentioned what I did. Because it makes no sense to call the flavor of unflavored noodles in water a "broth"