Gordon "Hypocritical" Ramsay

>At first I was like this
>Then I was like this

Attached: FAGGOT.png (1280x720, 854K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5Y-pJDgJT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guarantee he would have spit this out if one the kitchen nightmares places served it to him.

>eugh. Dry, bland, under-seasoned, greasy, what a joke.

Attached: EXMQ2666.jpg (590x350, 26K)

That looks like shit. I mean, even pros fuck up sometimes but he had to have known long before this point that he was fucking it up.

>OP still hasn't bothered watching the episode otherwise he would know Ramsay was complaining about the small bun size
Really made me think

Size of the bun is the least of the problem

Exactly. The superior and unique quality of the beef he has a connection to is the only explanatioj to this abomination of a burger

Fucking EXACTLY. That bitch is gross and a hypocrite.

Can someone explain to me what is wrong with this burger?

nothing, memesay complained about a burger served to him was too big and joked about how it couldn’t fit in his mouth, and it was just as big as the burger in OP

youtube.com/watch?v=D5Y-pJDgJT8
from 1 min.
it's the burger meat which was too big. Both this one and his are stupid though, the 'literally uncomfortable and annoying to eat' burger is one of the dumbest and most easily avoided memes in the kitchen.

You're an idiot

>people's opinions don't change
Retard.

>expecting someone as old and as stubborn as Gordon's opinions to change on a dime
You're the retard.

idiots

But it did change, retard.
That's the whole point of this thread.

They never changed. He was playing up for the cameras in the Kitchen Nightmares clip, like he always does on that show.

this has nothing to do with kitchen nightmares, it has nothing to do with any of his shows but the one this was made for. He has like 5 shows now, what have you done w/ your life.

>this has nothing to do with kitchen nightmares
>whole thread is about the disparity between his views expressed on Kitchen Nightmares and what he made in a recipe video
You're retarded.

Fucking knew it.
Cross board shit posting.

thread is about the burger you mong.
If you can't see that go back to school.

/tv/ and /pol/ have ruined this board

This has got to be bait. In the off chance that it isn't, I'll explain the situation to you very slowly and simply.
OP post burger picture
OP call Gordon hypocrite
OP call Gordon hypocrite because burger picture look like burger Gordon previously made fun of
Gordon made fun of burger on Kitchen Nightmares
Kitchen Nightmares is scripted show
Gordon made fun of burger to make show more entertaining
Gordon never actually care about burger size
Gordon like big burger and make one
Understand yet, numbskulls?

your logic is beyond flawed, no one understands you.

reality TV not reflection of reality
do grog understand?

to be clear, he never made fun of a "BIG" sized burger, he said it wasn't made correctly.

So he spent two minutes pantomiming not being able to fit the burger in his mouth because it WASN'T too big? I don't get it.

If I was served Kraft Macaroni and Cheese in a restaurant I would be mad. This doesn't mean I don't occasionally like to eat Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. That is what he is doing here. He isn't selling these burgers.

American here. The patty is too large, too dense, and looks (though I could be wrong) too lean and dry. A burger should be medium, smaller, and have a bit more of some type of sauce.

A good burger needs fat. Blend brisket, sirloin, and short rib very coarsely. Don't condense too much. The patty doesn't need to be fuckhuge because this isn't fucking meatloaf. It should be cooked medium, no higher, and really no lower either. Once you've dressed it, it should be large enough to really fit your hands but shouldn't be a chore to eat. Also, I like to stick a fried egg on top, really runny yolk, for extra richness. It's not necessary, but if you're going to a brick of dryness, you might as fucking well. Spicy ketchup, or mayo and mustard. Lettuce, onion, tomato. Throw some kind of pickle on it for good measure.

y r u so gay

Attached: IRZV2357.jpg (246x250, 8K)

>I didn't watch the burger tutorial video

He made a burger that looks worse than one he criticized.

Burger in OP pic has a large dry bun, is overcooked as fuck, no sauce, dry bun hanging off the left side, bland looking grocery tomatoes unevenly cut, and tacky bamboo toothpicks to hold it together.

There's tons of home-cooks that can do far better than Ramsey. He's neither creative or skilled.

>He's neither creative or skilled.
Do people like him because he is creative and skilled or because he has a mouth on him? There is your answer. His brand isn't built around the food but the personality. I just went to Vegas and ate at all his restaurants, at the forefront of these was him not his food although his fish and chips place is really fucking good but that's probably because in the US you can't find a good place.

I have dark skin color and african ancestry

Imagine being so triggered by a celebrity chef that you nitpick things he posts on social media. Fucking go make some food or something OP, you loser.

Sure you do, Will

big burgers are good but I guarantee these motherfuckers at Paul's (da burger joint) do it better

Not my favorite burger but at 9 dollars its close

Attached: 348s.jpg (348x348, 33K)

you sound a little obsessed, Will

Who the fuck is Will? Keep your personal squabbles off of Veeky Forums.

Go to sleep will

idiots

everybody do the slop!

I'm so sorry.

I couldn't have been on this show; I would have knocked him the fuck out if he touched me, and laughed at him the rest of the time. I'd want to see if I could make his veins burst. See if he could stay in character till it killed him. He's a worthless thief cunt shunned by his own mentors.

nah he's a good cook and a good person and more importantly a good teacher.
he only yells when he sees people trying to serve raw food and shit to customers.

his face looks pretty weird on that shoot

It looks like a collection of ingredients.

Ramsay knows the patrician way to eat is to turn it sideways like /jack/

Security would have you eating dirt the moment you reached out to grab him. You think these dainty hollywood types don't have some real muscle on set to deal with rabble like you>?

He only puts on a show for retarded Americans.

How the fuck are you suppose to eat that? Crush it down? Individual eat the parts? Knife and fork, then toss it like a grease salad? What the fuck, Ramsey. At least read the recipe before agreeing to cook it.

wtf Will, didn't your mom tell you you're grounded from Veeky Forums for a month?

My autistic 10 year old brother would love that joke!

He did an interview with Jonathon Ross and said he was really embarrassed about having to dumb himself down for the American shows. Then he laughed and said he still took the money.
:)

>joke
It's an album.

The burger looks like fucking shit

>
You’re the one who can’t comprehend it
Back to for you cuck

>knock him out
>get knocked out by security before you even get the chance to open your dumbass mouth

Attached: 1520839385842.png (558x614, 26K)

>tries to flame someone

>an entire day late

>literally just copy what someone already said

Attached: 1505886532225.gif (518x400, 19K)