How does one get their boyfriend interested in cooking?

How does one get their boyfriend interested in cooking?

Attached: 47II1CY_d.jpg (564x369, 24K)

you do the cooking, lazy bitch

I have the same problem but with my girlfriend. lets swap

tits or gtfo

For what reason?

Give him the opportunity, ask him to and provide enough constructive criticism without overwhelming him

Take a cooking class together

Watch the food Network together

That's what my ex did at least

Bull doesn't cook.

by posting tits, whore

Just over or under spice everything. If he doesn't like it maybe suggest he cook from time to time.

Boop! ^_^

TeeHee ^/////^

:33

I booped u.
I boopeded yewwwww.

whacha gon do about it?? :P

*boops your cheek, nose, and tummy*

You have a pokeable tumtum xD

Rawr!!

Good Morning. You are good and lovely. You have the ability. I love you. *huggles tightly*

*wuggles*
(wuv + huggles)

(>^_^)>

Stop cooking for him and start cooking with him

Ah fuck the memories are flooding back

Attached: 1433781850864.jpg (780x818, 133K)

You should be making him food, unless you are a doctor or something making 100+k and he's living off you.

post feminine penis

Tell him you'll suck his dick if he makes you a sanwich

One does not.

If you are a self-respecting woman yopu will cook for him.

Cook for him?

>this entire thread

Why don’t millenial men like to cook?

My ex bf became interested in cooking when I refused to make the same meal (shepherd's pie) 3 times a week. He learned to make it.
It was horrible at first. A lot of burnt butter, unevenly cooked things, questionable doneness.
Eventually he became bored of shepherd's pie and start making other simple things, like macaroni and cheese and lasagna. His knife skills were atrocious even with coaching.

I feel bad for ANY man or woman who can't cook for themselves.

MUH BF MUH BF ,can i have Thottery outside of the chans pls. Before i forget it TITS OR GTFO

I'm a girl, btw tee hee

That's cold, user.

It's got to become a genuine interest. I don't know how someone goes through life without cooking for themselves and others to be honest. Suggest some simple dishes and go from there.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>>>/tumbrl/

I let the hubby help out in the kitchen some but it's with typical prep work. Nearly everyone enjoys eating food, fewer enjoy making it as well. We split the dishes and he sucks my dick after a good meal so it all works out.

Attached: clean-kitchen-person-hands-cleaning-kitchen-sink-clean-kitchen-faucet-diverter.jpg (900x601, 79K)

Make bad food so that he has to cook things he likes instead.

all of you assuming this is a girl and not a homosexual male or trap. go back to /wiz/ you trigger happy retards

If it's a faggot it can gtfo too

Post feet

you're assuming it's even human. the fuck planet are you living on!

Whoa whoa chill the fuck out, man. No need to be so fucking violent.

What am I reading

Attached: 1520997468378.png (466x492, 187K)

Let him experiment while and experienced cook gives him tips. You are experienced at cooking I hope? Otherwise you going to need to watching youtubes or find a cook book he can read.

Don't. I tried getting my wife interested in cooking and all she did was get annoyed because she wasn't an instant Gordon Ramsay level chef.
Anyway, we hate each other now and I can barely bring myself to make any food other than ramen.

Jesus Christ, user. We were just having a good time here.

My dad loves cooking meat, try having him make some bbq or steak for starters. There are lots of ways to cook meat and plenty of challenging preparation/cooking methods. Unlike baking, cooking is seen as a hobby more open to men so starting there would be good.

Kek...proper 4chin post, fagit

Attached: 1520913520355.png (490x411, 160K)

s-stop

Attached: 1520294894053.jpg (494x446, 29K)

>that image
A-user.

I just finished.

Attached: Damnit Man.jpg (787x723, 65K)

What the fuck user, TOTALLY unnecessary.
Saged and reported.

Attached: timewarp.jpg (894x752, 102K)

All the guys who can cook are already in the top 1% of men and will either move from roastie to roastie as they please or are gay.

Have you tried posting your feet?

Offer sex as reward.
Worked for my gf.