Free sandwich

Hey Veeky Forums
Ate there any act of kindness from your local restaurants?

Attached: 20180314_210708-1.jpg (2395x2088, 591K)

A waitress once gave me a blowjob.

I wasn't actually a waitress, or even employed there. I'm just a blowjob enthusiast.

Also you might want to get tested.

Yes, Tina's Garden Cafe in Hilo, a woman ordered a sandwich and asked for two plates so her and her young daughter could split the sandwich because she could only afford one. Tina popped out of the kitchen with two sandwiches and a plate of veggies and said if they were ever hungry to just come in and ask for her...

You don't get diseases from sexy touching, it's a fucking lie made up by the powers

>Ate there any act of kindness from your local restaurants?

The Olive Gardens in the Atlanta metro area used to sponsor a 'soup kitchen' every month.

I used to volunteer for every event over the span of about 2 years, but then things got so bad that I had to quit.

What things?

Fucking muzzies, enabling beggars by giving them handouts

I got too drunk at applebees when I was 22 and the manager drove me home then sucked my dick. I couldn't cum but I appreciated the gesture

>but then things got so bad that I had to quit.
What happened?

What was his name?

It was a 35something yo woman. She was actually pretty and very nice to me for some reason

Imagine if the roles were reversed, and a 35 year old male Applebees manager drove a heavily intoxicated 22 year old female patron home and ate her out. You were raped, my dude.

The soup kitchen was supposed to help the poor and homeless but every month all we see in line are blacks wearing Air Jordans, gold chains, and talking on their iPhone+.

It got so bad that the people in line were just openly joking about how easy it was to take advantage of the free foods meant for the needy. I had to leave because I felt I was serving the greedy & entitled, instead of the poor, destitute, & truly needy.

Yup....Sad huh?

Yeah, I understand completely.

Damn that's sad

Why nobody confronted them? Why give a fucking airhead nigger free food when is clearly not a beggar?

If you run a soup kitchen you can't turn anyone away like that. So what if they're being pricks, that's not the point, the point is to give out free food.

Have you ever been to a soup kitchen? It's on an 'honor system' and we don't turn away anybody. Plus, how the hell can we check? Make them bring a bank statement showing they have nothing?

We just assume most people would be too ashamed to try to get into the food line meant for the homeless and disabled.

>Why nobody confronted them?
>when is clearly not a beggar?
Please take more ESL lessons before continuing to post here, Ivan.

I can't even comprehend how someone could do something like that.

I do it all the time but if I didn't I would be eating dog food; although I only own an iphone 7

Defensive gentlemen of enhanse melanin detect.

Attached: Bear.jpg (682x362, 76K)

what the fuck

Because they're niggers
They have no shame and no concept of honour

Local Korean join closes every sunday to go under a bridge and feed homeless.

This desu. Thats the reason why nigs are also so open about watching anime. They have no concept of self awareness

The only thing I hate more than a nigger is a foreigner.

American blacks have literally ZERO sense of shame and have learned to use race to justify anything they do.

> White people givin out free food? Well, I'm entitled to dat cuz dey owe me.

Ok, just to clarify I'm finnish and that kind of behaviour just feees alien to me (not trying to seem like saint here, mind you) .

Reject multiculturalism with your life or find out first hand.

Too late for Finland my friend, but thank you anyway.

It is RAPE

USA was made from foreigners

Filthy low ethical people

Woah... dude... were all like immigrants... we dont need borders now man..

Once they move to America and learn English, they are American. If you can't speak and write properly, then I don't consider you to be a real American, and that includes the dumbfuck illiterate rednecks.

You can have 1 official language, but people will use spanish, italian, russian and more

ya at a time when you could go for a 5 mile walk and not see a soul now in 2018 you go for the same walk you see 200 Mexican family's 100 blacks stealing bikes and one white guy going for a walk wondering were it went wrong

>comma before and
You should learn English, you fucking immigrant spawn retard.

>don't consider you to be a real American, and that includes
>American, and
>, and
>,
Absolute fucking hypocrite.
Back to English 101 you go, nigger.

t. autists

Same thing happened to me. One of them made fun of the shoes of an elderly pastor, and I gave up on charities. Walked out then and there.

Hey dipshits, "that includes the dumbfuck illiterate rednecks" is an independent clause, which means you put a comma before the conjunction. Go back to 3rd grade.

>t. illiterate Amerishart
Nice damage control though, retard.
:)

>he doesn't even know what a clause is
kek

Where is Ben "Pull the Trigger on Every Nigger" Garrison when you need him?

We gave out free water at work once and this Asian guy kept coming in and taking like 50 bottles at once. I fucking hate Asians.

thank you Mukti,... good karma be upon u broter

fuck off cuck. You’re an idiot