I'm always FUCKING hungry help me

how do i stop being hungry without overeating? I made diet and fitness changed to prepare for boot camp in november, but it didn't work out and now that i'm back i'm always fucking hungry for some reason. i'm 5ft10 and i weigh 154, my daily diet consists of 2 eggs and 2 pieces of whole wheat toast for breakfast, and sometimes if i'm especially hungry i'll have a light and fit yogurt with about a half cup of granola. i usually have either a banana or cup of fruit in between breakfast and lunch because i'm so hungry, and lunch and dinner are nutritionally the same for me: i have a healthy serving of vegetables, some kind of protein, and some whole grain (brown rice 99% of the time). i'll have a scoop of ice cream for desert sometimes, usually if i want desert i'll just eat some fruit.

ever since getting back from basic i've been constantly fucking hungry except for when i decided to eat 3 wendys double stacks for lunch, then i lasted until dinner.

what should i do? should i just have meals higher in calories/ eat more fucking food? how can i be sure i won't gain weight?

Attached: ohno.jpg (681x594, 358K)

Drink carbonated water.

carbonated water tastes bad, should i force it down? and isn't that pricey? i drink a lot of water.

Start fasting. Don’t have to be long fasts, just try only eating one meal every day. It’s super helpful in your situation.

your body adjusts when you force it into any form of diet. Takes a bit but if you stick with it you won't have the burning hunger anymore. Beyond that, do one meal a day at dinner. It's nice because it feels like a binge but it's not really if you keep to your calorie limit

The point is to fill your stomach, triggering a reaction that stops the hunger process.

If it's acid pains, drink water with some baking soda that will neutralize the stomach acid.

coffee. cigarettes. green tea. all 3 suppress hunger.
look up "natural appetite suppressants".
if you just did a fucking joogle search and think for yourself you're more likely to find the answer. but if you poast here you're gonna get 90% shitposts. i'm one of the few who try to help people.

i don't have a calorie limit for myself, i just make sure i get proper nutrition. i keep it to whole grains and complex carbs, lean protein, lots of fruits veggies, a healthy amount of dairy and oil etc. i'm only concerned with calories now because i feel like stuffing my face all day and it's really annoying to not eat when i'm so hungry.

>coffee
too bitter for my taste
>cigarettes
don't want cancer
>green tea
this is my best bet probably, but it's also bitter as fuck

K E T O
E
T
O
All memes aside, the fat keeps you fuller longer

only eat 2 times a day, no snacking.
Eat a high carb high fiber diet. No fat, no table sugar, no fructose.
veggie bean chili with bread is a good meal.

Speaking as a lifelong skelly, why can't you just go to sleep more often? That's what I spend most of my day doing and a lot of times I miss meals because I don't want to get up from the nice relaxing resting state I'm in.

Honey and milk give green tea a pleasant taste imo.

because I like having fun rather than sleeping. I get plenty of sleep. I have a job so i can't exactly sleep

>5ft10 and i weigh 154
You're underweight.
>bitter
You're making it wrong. Now go chug bleach.

this sounds good. i'm gonna try it. know any good green tea brands?

Stop eating for 48 hours, then only eat foods with low insulin response. You're welcome.

Fuck whole wheat, youre not doing yourself any favors, its just robbing you of nutrients. Fuck wheat and grains all together. Try more milk, and replace your whole wheats with potatoes.

>whole wheat
>robbing you of nutrients

please explain. ive been conditioned to my diet from all the posters telling you to eat whole grains, protein, veg etc etc the food pyramid shit.

510 and 154 is a normal weight, not over or under. last october I was slightly overweight (180)

i use virgin bloody marys as a low cal meal replacement.

they're just tomato juice, tabasco, and a couple garnishes.

1 for breakfast, 1 for lunch.

then i have a 500 calorie dinner of whatever.

i've realized i'm not hungry. i just want sodium. the drinks hit the spot.

Attached: virgin bloody mary.jpg (429x573, 39K)

>Iceberg lettuce
>cucumber
>carrots
Assuming your diet is otherwise okay ie you dont eat too little just snack on what i mentioned above and you should be able to stave the "hunger".
Changes are you arent actually hungry, just craving for something to eat.

Attached: iceberg_lettuce.jpg (320x265, 8K)

>rubber cheddar cube
>bloody mary

Attached: Vomits.jpg (917x927, 201K)