What is your favorite meal [spoiler]and your deepest secret / worst crime[/spoiler]

What is your favorite meal [spoiler]and your deepest secret / worst crime[/spoiler]

Attached: Capture+_2017-11-21-18-59-14.png (720x867, 1.09M)

Lasagna/DUI
Not proud of either

Braised lamb neck.
As a bartender I used to short the liquor in cocktails starting with the third round

I enjoy kosher salt and I did 9/11.

Venison steak and potatoes. I cannot disclose that, I will say my life has been a wild ride so far.

Hamburger. I almost killed someone when I was 7 years old.

>BBQ pulled pork
>I eat all but 3 of the pink jellybeans in the bowl at work
>I leave those three beans on Denise's desk

Attached: IMG_0029.jpg (236x339, 17K)

Meatloaf
I am a non-practicing peadosexual.

feuille de vigne, which I don't know the name of in english OR in actual fucking arabic, because I am a bad son.
like an absurdly prolific pirate of any medium you could possibly imagine

Haggis/ illegally procuring cannabis, illegally.

>I like spicy pork bulgogi
>I have a "friend" I find irritating so I intentionally slept with every woman in his life such as crushes, co-workers, friends, and his sister. To the extent of my knowledge he still doesn't know.
Bulgogi is real good tho.

Attached: Bulgogi.jpg (1200x802, 343K)

Food: fried seafood platter or some kind of huge bbq platter
Crime: totally trashing my old school and covering it with swastikas
Secret: my cousin and tried jerking each other off when we were like 8 or 9

Y'know, my mom's always made Haggis for a group of old Scotaboos in my Hometown, but I've never had any before. Does it taste as shit as it smells?

Also to contribute to the thread:
Medium Rare Flank Steak with Cilantro and Roasted Potatoes. I believed that my brother was going to commit suicide after he had already tried and failed and said nothing.

Beef bourguignon with fresh white bread.

I once baked scones for my Muslim coworkers and used lard. I didn't know the difference between it and shortening at the time.

Venison

I went full edge while high after my girlfriend broke up with me, and made some pretty gnarly cuts in my shoulder with a knife. Now I have these ugly keloid scars there, and I'm terrified of people seeing them.

Reuben,
I used to cum on my roommates toothbrush because I wanted to fuck her. We eventually did, and then she got a boyfriend. Didn't stop doing it for the next 2 years we lived together.

What good is it if he doesn't know?

My wife learned to make great cheesecake when I started working overtime (salaried so its more gunning for a promotion than making extra money). She made me this banana cheesecake with a chocolate drizzle that had my favorite rum in it. She was so happy when it finally came out right, and it was the best thing Id ever had, better than my mothers.

I havnt been working late. Ive been cheating on her.

>favorite meal
rice and curry
>worst crime
vegetarian

It always catches up to you, you guys always push the bar too far.

For me it's the McChicken and rape.

I had a chorizo risotto once that was so fucking good

Carne asada and grilled green onions with Chihuahua cheese and flour tortillas and a nice homemade salsa.

I help produce "Fuller House"

I like anything with lots of soy.
I’m a Veeky Forums moderator.

You are a terrible person.

You mean pedophile? Stop trying to normalize your disgusting sexual desires.

Frisco Melt from steak n shake.

most of my friends are females and I've seen them naked/had sex with them. sometimes when they were in a relationship, or when I was in a relationship.

Mushroom Risotto with a beef stock.

I click my pen excessively

As in you're a producer or just on the staff? One of those things is way worse than the other.

>braised pork cheek with cheesy mashed potatoes and a nice apple slaw, with gravy

>I jack off a lot to mom/son stuff of all kinds. Hentai, r34, amateur vids, I just like naked mombods.

I blame limewire. I had dial up as a kid and tried to download a bunch of pictures overnight and they ended up being a folder of marge and lois rule 34 stuff. I like /ss/ but only because I want to be the little boy

13 year old me was initially not into it, but with the alternative being sears catalogues it was a compromise I was willing to make.

Attached: 1521077529042.png (779x867, 1.03M)

I don’t get it

>a non practicing pedophile

Watching CP = children getting preyed upon directly because of your viewing.
You're still making victims, pedo freak.