How can anyone argue against the fact that we are literally living in the Hinduistic age cycle called Kali Yuga...

How can anyone argue against the fact that we are literally living in the Hinduistic age cycle called Kali Yuga? It literally matches modern society in every way. Truely Evola was right all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga#10.2C000_year_.22Golden_Age.22
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Evola was right all along.

It wasn't Evola's idea you pathetic fucking nu-male.

C'mon you've probably not even read 1 book by him.

It was his idea that we are currently living in the Kali Yuga.

>It was his idea that we are currently living in the Kali Yuga.
No it wasn't. Most of the religions that utilise the concept agree that we are currently living in the Kali Yuga.

The ticks' Kali Yuga is a world in which dogs bath three times a day and scratch themselves constantly.

>It was his idea that we are currently living in the Kali Yuga.
Fucking eurocentric neoreactionaries are the worst.

Kaliyuga began when the Mahabharata war ended, we are currently experiencing the 10,000 year golden age of which we have apparently passed 3000 or so years. So basically we become highly advanced and powerful, but ultimately we just fall into a dark age again.

>we are currently experiencing the 10,000 year golden age of which we have apparently passed 3000 or so years.
care to support your claims with any rational argument, or did you just feel like dropping some random nonsense in the thread?

That sounds like every part of human history.

that's what you think because you are projecting your own life experience onto past civilizations. which is of course expected of you, you have only your own life experience as an example of what it's like to be alive in a civilization, you are subject to the zeitgeist and so you project it onto past peoples that you study and read about. But fact remains that spirituality was important in most ancient civilizations, and is neglected today and even denied.

It's mentioned in OP's picture, man. The events in the Mahābhārata, which took place thousands of years ago, marked the transition to the Kali Yuga.
As for the second claim:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga#10.2C000_year_.22Golden_Age.22

>in b4 wiki
It's literally from the same page quoted in OP.

I don't think we should care too much about the exact years which were prophesied. I think it's obvious that they could be off. I think that what's important is the concept of the Kali Yuga as an age of spiritual degeneracy and well, the stuff that's written in the OP picture.

>let's completely remove an idea from its context because it doesn't support my thesis

>i take ancient texts literally instead of attempting to apply their wisdom to the world that we observe around us.

>i post on a backwater mongolian sock puppet board where I equate my philosophy as the truth

That's what people said 2000 years ago too. People have been saying "our age is the most decadent ever, no one cares about God(s) anymore" for literally millennia. Indians have been saying "Kali Yuga is right now" (or indeed "Kali Yuga started ages ago") since the very concept was invented. I repeat: THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE CONCEPT OF KALI YUGA WAS TO BITCH ABOUT CONTEMPORARY GODLESSNESS. The fact that it resonates with us just as it did in the 16th century just as it did in the 6th century just as it did in the 6th century BC proves that it has fuckall to do with the zeitgeist, unless the zeitgest has very short cyclical patterns.

See also: Christian eschatology;

I have triggered you. This pleases me.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

Dogs do not believe, let alone pretend to believe, like the subhumans, in equality. They don't preach that you will "go to hell" or "suffer bad karma" for doing the same things that every other lifeform since the beginning of the universe has been doing (i.e. killing and eating other lifeforms), ALL THE WHILE KILLING AND EATING OTHER LIFEFORMS. To this day not a single prehistoric homo sapiens has been shown to have been subhuman (i.e. to subscribe to the inverted value system and self-deceiving fraudulent behavior that began, in the Western tradition, with Judaism and subsequently spread to the entire globe in the form of Christianity and its secular offshoots: "cultural Marxism" and liberalism).
One must grasp the nature of the subhumans' inverted existence. The weak thinkers (manoretards) point their fingers at them: they have found the cause of Western degeneration! Never mind that the Western world is by no means degenerating, and is in fact obviously scaling new heights of power and accomplishment with every passing day. The manoretards themselves are, at least partly, a reaction to the reaction of subhumans, and that's why they hate them so much.

It's part of the richness and greatness of Western civilization that it can tolerate the existence of so many millions of losers and retards, while still forging full steam ahead with its goal — the creation of the Overman — without skipping a single beat. The degenerates call this steamroller effect of our culture — the marginalization of all groups not contributing to our culture's goal, and their reduction to clown- and freak-show status by our media — "social alienation", "materialism", "globalization", "desensitization", or any number of other nasty names; while between us it is known as simply "power".)

No, i didn't say that. I just stated that i enjoyed the fact that i made you go on a caps-lock-rant. But your claim was unsubstantiated, the:
>That's what people said 2000 years ago too. People have been saying "our age is the most decadent ever, no one cares about God(s) anymore" for literally millennia.

Is a wild claim that you have 0 evidence to back up.

>cultural Marxism
Stopped reading there.

It was literally in quotes.

>orgyofthewill.net

What the fuck is this?

It is Alex Kierkegaard's magnum opus, a man who is both ubermensch and video game expert.

>a man who is both ubermensch and video game expert.
he's a loser

WHAT do you mean you FILTHY SUBHUMAN?!?! I, ICYCALM, have ascended to OVERMAN! All you RETARDED SLAVES unconsciously accept my supremacy as you are nothing but WEAK losers and are mentally WOMEN!

ARTFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE!!!

because it is, kali yuga is the age of humanity as we know it, in any other era humans were magic heores or illuminated beings

Shit, is hinduism fedora-tier now?

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
Depends on your interpratation, there were times where taxes were much higher, such as the 30 years war in Europe. Unreasonable too, because it was all spent on war, at least now, we are mainly taxed to keep up a welfare state, even if you are a hardcore libertarian, you have to admit it's better to spend on that then on religous wars.

>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality,
In the West, it's true, but not in the Middle East. See Turkey and Erdogan for the best example.

>or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
We are in one of the most peaceful periods in history, especially in the West. About "protecting subjects": when these text were written, there was no police force. As a peasant, you were mostly protected from brigands on your land by your landlord, but if you tried to go to the next town and got robbed on the way, too bad. And they certainly didn't send some royal force after those brigands. Whereas now, we have a central force to deal with such situations and much better public safety.

>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
This happened all the time in history. Inb4 muh European migration crisis: it's nothing compared to, lets say the migration period, the Turkic migration or the Greek colonization of the Mediterranium.

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other.
Totally unique to our era.

>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
Again, the violance rate, especially in the developed world is in an all-time low these days.

>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable
True.

>and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
Was there a time when it wasn't?

>People will take vows and break them soon after.
Anacronistic since oaths are not widespread anymore. You can say that the modern equivalent of oaths are contracts. In that case, it's probably false, because you can get prosecuted for braking a contract and can easily proven guilty. So probably less modern contracts get broken then oaths.

>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
Some people are getting addicted, but the addiction rates are generally decreasing in the developed world.

>Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them.
The first part is true, but I doubt people who still are students of gurus disrespect them too.

>Brahmans will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings.
All subjective, especially the one about priests. Also, show me a period where merchants were considered ethical.

"Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers."

Everything is fedora now, did you not get the memo?