Going to go on a cruise for the first time next month...

Going to go on a cruise for the first time next month. Is there any food I should avoid and any hidden gems I need to know about?

Attached: cruise.jpg (1024x576, 196K)

Eat as much as you can to get your money's worth.

Where are you going?

Should I just go hard on the buffets then lol? Some of the "fine dining" options look nice too. Also, I'm going to Bermuda which is supposed to be a nice area from what my friends tell me.

I'd hit the buffet, they're included in the ticket prices aren't they?

Yeah it's in the cost. There's also the main dining galley (non-buffet restaurant) that is included.

>hidden gems
>more like "hidden germs"
Enjoy your norovirus, my man.

Once you're out of federal waters, it's open game for committing crimes.

This is a legit fear I have. Should I bring some medicine with me?
I'm not black, sorry

AYO HOL UP

It's pretty acceptable these days you don't have to pay for a cruise anymore.

Eat at the dining room every night for the best food. I wouldn't bother with the premium dining options. You will likely have free room service of some basic food items. Definitely order those all you want.

Don't forget to save room for port cities. The nonalcoholic drinks/alcoholic drinks package can be worthwhile if you enjoy that.

You really can't take anything to prevent norovirus. Just make sure you wash your hands, use the utensils at the buffet and pray to God everyone else is doing the same.

Also some Dramamine if you have any type of motion sickness.

I just went on one in late December with gf and family. 1 week, it was pretty good.

Breakfast and lunch, we'd go to the buffet. On our cruise, each day had a special lunch or dinner theme like Caribbean or Asian night. My gf and I would go to those if they sounded good, but usually for dinner we went to the other complimentary dining places.

Those dining places usually had a few special entrees every night as well, alongside their regular menu. So thats probably your best option for variety.

Also at each of the stops we ate lunch, tried to find something authentic. Like patties and curry goat in Jamaica for example.

Can you smuggle weed back onto the cruise?

On the two cruises I've been on, re-embarking has scanners right where you come inside to check your bags and your person. I wouldn't try just because it seems like too much of a hassle to get creative enough to get it past them.

The two cruises I took was Carnival and Norwegian.

Actually.. you can probably just keep it in your waistband or something. They don't pat you down when re-embarking so maybe that'd be your way to smuggle it back onto the ship.

>pay to stay trapped in a gigantic hotel full of fatasses
>not paying the same money to travel to and through other countries by yourself instead

I don't get it. whyyyy.

Yes user, if you go down near the engine room you will find the ships cache of rubies but be careful that none of the steam goblins catch you.

That sounds pretty good actually, thanks! I was worried the buffet would be like golden coral or something.
It just seems like a fun family trip user. Traveling might end up costing about the same if not more I think.

the roasted iguana skewers are actually very yummie

they'll rape you on drink prices unless you get a prepaid all you can drink package.on my last cruise they let us bring one bottle of wine per person on. I pre-drank the wine refilled the bottles with vodka added some food coloring, recorked the bottles and added some heatshrink sleeves i bought at a local brew supply store. It worked
I ended up buying the drink plan anyways

because i'm fucking lazy

has anyone in this thread ever been on a cruise before?, cause all i'm seeing in this thread is a bunch of bullshit.

Same people who claim cape shit is good
>"just turn your brain off and have fun"
apparently normalfags caan't have fun while thinking even a little

Check out the fine dining for lunch and breakfast. It won't be as great as the dinner options, but it'll still be good.
When you are at the fine dining area, especially if you have the same staff every night, always eat everything you order. Don't order a ton of stuff and only eat a little because that pisses them off.

You'd honestly be better served by checking out CruiseCritic than here.

are you really this much of a pussy or do you just want to brag about going on a cruise?
either way youre a fucking faggot, shut up

No, we're all younger than 60.

fucking this jesus christ