"Hey bruh, I'm ordering a pizza. Want any?"

>"Hey bruh, I'm ordering a pizza. Want any?"
>"Nah, not hungry"
>order small
>pizza arrives
>"Hey let me get a slice"

Attached: 907ba3a44fd6152fd7c304a6c57f2733--symptoms-of-hypothyroidism-pms-quotes.jpg (510x800, 52K)

Bullshit

No one orders a small pizza for delivery.

No one.

Attached: firefox_2018-03-14_23-55-49.png (627x261, 10K)

Good job assuming you tip like a civilized person you just paid 15 dollars for a 6 dollar meal

moron

>tip like a civilized person
Kek

I don't tip

Amerimutts aren't civilized by definition

Attached: 1521057076559.png (541x463, 35K)

holy shit thank you

i've been looking for the original "el ogro" for ages now

No problem, friend. I've got a folder dedicated to Amerimutts.

Attached: eef.png (348x336, 11K)

>has a fold dedicated
obsessed much?

>he dosen't organize his images

Why not just get a medium or a large so you'll have leftover pizza for the next day? And why not throw some poop sandwiches in there, too? Those keep well in the fridge for a while.

Attached: 1518237373921.png (1280x720, 905K)

I never order small, it's not worth the highway robbery delivery fee.

>doesn't know how much it costs to operate a car

>I have to pay the fee for the car when employees can use their own car and make tip money.
No. Low tip

>"i ordered a small because you said you didn't want any"
Wow that was hard. Also kys my mong.

Kek, are mutts the new trading cards?
behold my rare holo mutt

Attached: 4.png (423x330, 30K)

That isn't a holo you fucking idiot. You are such a stupid fucking idiot. I bet you order a single small pizza for delivery like OP.

All joking aside, this shit does legitimately piss me off when someone does something similar. Like when I bought a pitcher of beer for me and my friend, just for the third guy in our group (who insisted he didn't want one) to chime in that he was a bit parched too. Or when I get some popcorn at the movies with friends, just for the guy who didn't chip in to munch off of it the whole time. We all have those asshole friends.

Poor kids. I know these tactics well.
I always had the restraint to not be an asshole and would only accept food if it was offered.
I wasn't the only poor kid in the group though and the other kid did this shit all the time. Would say he doesn't want any so he doesn't have to pitch in, eats it anyways. Bitch.

> proud amerimutt

Attached: 'Merica! Fuck Yeah!!.jpg (475x502, 64K)

remember the 6 gorillion, faggoy

Threads like these make me happy that I'm only friends with people with no filters that can be honest with eachother. If any of them tried something like that we would all just tell them to go fuck themself unless they're gonna pay for part of it.

"No, dude, only got enough for me"

show tits

Reheated pizza is gross

>being friends with blacks

You have only yourself to blame