R8

my drunk improvised french fries

Attached: IMG_20180315_063735.jpg (1305x2320, 647K)

Looks decent, but is probably to chewy for my taste. Needs some meat to go with it.

Put them in a bowl or basket or something, with some deli/parchment paper. I can't get a good feel for em just spread out like that.

Are those onions at the top of the pan?

banana shallot onions i think idk theyre good onions
chili and garlic diced in

I am also drunk and the first two fries I looked at were the top left 2 and I thought for a second you just cut onions into wedges.... seasoned them.... baked them... and called them French fries..... Just cause they look kind of layered.

they are

tasty as fuck I have to tell you mates

I realize that now lol.

That's very much like I do them, would have given them an extra 5-10 mins at high heat for browning though. Solid 8/10.

Looks p good fampai, would smash

arent those country cuts

Attached: 1510816004006 (1).gif (270x203, 1.91M)

>at high heat for browning
that was the plan but it just wasn't happening for some reason
they are potatoes i cut in 4

could have used a bit more time in the oven (pan?) but they look good.

would eat / 10

they were in the oven for almost a half an hour at 260c and pretty high up. I was waiting for the brown but got scared they'd burn (see that one dark spot) or go dry. though looking at it now with all the oil I used that doesn't look like a big danger lol

Don't you mean roasted potatoes?
Either way looks good man

>french fries
Where?

no I mean LOHKOPERUNA who cares tbqh

attempt #2
this time will keep in oven as long as it takes for that good browning

yes I'm binge drinking for the second day in a row sue me

Attached: IMG_20180315_233912.png (1400x676, 1.14M)

french is a country, FOOL

well the potatoes are nice and crispy now but the onions are burnt to shit. guess that's a choice I have to make

>what are cook times?

I mean I guess I could add them in at the halfway point when I stir the potatoes but tbqh these onions are still tasty, they're burnt on the outside like they get in the barbeque but inside still juicy.

onions do not crisp well, as they have few natural oils unlike potatoes.

Try brushing them with some high heat tolerance oil, and possibly putting them in a foil pouch.