What do you think of this guy? I can't stand him, and I'm also chinese-american. Maybe that's why...

What do you think of this guy? I can't stand him, and I'm also chinese-american. Maybe that's why, I can't his "ghetto" bullshit making us Asians look uncivilized.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x730, 106K)

Is that fucking Eddie Huang? That dude can suck a dick. I used to watch his show but last season it became very clear he's just some fuckass college bro getting high and conning people into giving him money. He glamorized Dubais slave practices. In another episode he bought lean camera and just got fucked up the entire show. Then later went on to plug a bunch of bogus new age bullshit businesses in Southern California. I hope Vice learned their fucking lesson. He's just a burnout that gets by verbally felating every until their wallet is visible.

Attached: IMG_0829.jpg (476x354, 21K)

Huangs World was pretty funny when you watched it stoned. You gotta give it to vice for always having good editing but the actual documentaries never really held much substance. Just film poor people doing some fucked up shit while some guy who would only eat fast food everyday in the states watches and give his typical millennial kid responses.

>I hope Vice learned their fucking lesson. He's just a burnout that gets by verbally felating every until their wallet is visible.
hat is the Vice business model.

Fresh off the Boat is a good show. luckily he was only around for the first season.

Matty > Eddy
keep it canada > huang's world
deal with it nerds

Shit's delicious.

Attached: baohaus.png (1024x765, 1.5M)

>VICE

>says he’s Taiwanese
>loves china

>pick 1

Attached: F2975FF1-FE98-4903-AB67-7277117650A2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.28M)

Taiwan is china

>one china policy is best policy

>I can't his "ghetto" bullshit making us Asians look uncivilized.

Asians that try to act like niggers look silly to both whites and blacks.

You have a culture of your own. Don't be a nigger.

Criteria to host a show on one of the nu-cooking channels (Munchies, Eater etc)

>fat fuck
>ugly
>shitty beard
>ugly tattoos
>extremely vulgar

Criteria waved if you're a minority

ghetto gook

SHIIEEEETTTT

I never understood why people choose to look/behave like they came from the ghetto. No one respects thrashy people except other thrashy people.

>Taiwan is china

Tsai Ling Wen is basically our lapdog. And the 'merican liberals are too cowardly to face off against us. Hell, if anything they might support us taking back taiwan.

It's about time we took action and reclaim was always ours.

Karl: BAUHAUS ISN'T WORKING!

>making us Asians
>us
your cavemanish tribe mentality is what's making you look uncivilized. what year is it, 1942? getting offended on behalf of your herd is what blacks and animals do.

This guy is fucking annoying, asians annoy the hell out of me but not as much as chiggers.

That's waived you're looking for. Waving is a verb describing a motion, usually.

HEWWO?

Obviously Action is above your rankings, right?

>Maybe that's why, I can't his "ghetto" bullshit making us Asians look uncivilized.

Anyone other than African Americans or Latinos trying to adopt hip hop or gang/street type fashion generally comes off as cringey to me, and for some reason you see a whole lot of Asians doing it.

Anyone who does is a brainlet genetic waste. There are far more important things to do in life than to signal to everyone that you are an insecure nigger that needs to project his baboonery unto his personality. Almost as sad as it is disgusting.

Meh, I wouldn't go that far but yeah it just comes off as disingenuous and try-hard, you can like rap music or hip hop or whatever without trying to present yourself as if you came from that lifestyle. I feel similarly about the dudes in Asia who LARP as greasers from the 50s.

Attached: 4101336491_f483c7cd69_b.jpg (1024x746, 649K)

>be born and raised in a small, majority white suburb
>only one other Asian family in my neighborhood, everyone else is white
>my parents worked as computer engineers, high paying, respected, white collar
>the other Asian family runs a Chinese restaurant. They are poor, have an unkempt yard, refuse to learn English
>be 7th grade, scootering around my neighborhood
>their retard son is left alone most of the time presumably because his parents work at their restaurant
>the little retard is harassing some girls from our neighborhood, they're in elementary school, obviously terrified, looks like he's trying to lift up their skirts/dresses
>other neighbors and their children look on in horror
>without thinking twice, fold up my metal scooter, use the heavy end and swung it at his face will all my might
>hit him so hard that his glasses broke, part of the broken frame got embedded into his cheek

Unfortunately that was only the beginning of a long family feud between our families that still lasts to this day. But it was worth every second, you know why? Because like it or not, I'm responsible for that little shit stains actions. For a lot of people in my neighborhood, at my job, or anywhere else, they don't see too many Asians. Most of the time they don't see us. I'll be dammed if some little shit stain is going to make all of us look bad. I need to represent for all of us; everything I do and everything I say is carefully thought through in this regard.

It's a sad life, a life of diligence. But it's rewarding in the end.

Attached: 71UxX5lzjHL._SL1500_.jpg (1015x1500, 105K)

>African Americans or Latinos trying to adopt hip hop

Even niggers that try way too hard to be ghetto are fucking cringe worthy. It's like they're proud of their criminal nature and are trying to show it off.

>I want to fit in with these Americans
>start talking and acting like a dumb nigger

Sounds legit to me.

Attached: mericans.jpg (460x250, 34K)

Quiet pedant