Is it just me, or does this look beautiful?

Is it just me, or does this look beautiful?

youtube.com/watch?v=BzxmIdw5oDc

Attached: e501ae0b-4f7c-11e6-bf84-ec6a6103c249.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/eUZjnPb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that a granite?

Yeah, not sure what that style is called but def granite.

Looks like bird food

It looks pretty good, desu.
This "bread" reminds me of bread made with almond flour and such. If you ground your nuts more finely, you could get it to come out looking a lot more like actual bread.

Woo! Kvalifood getting some recognition!

Looks pretty though I doubt I'd enjoy it. Check out his other recipes for simple, good food.

It's art!

it's definitely not you. that doesn't look beautiful either.

>vomit loaf

Banpu.

buncha faggots here afraid of nutrition
looks good as fuck, really want to make something similar now

looks dumb as hell, you could just eat the fucking nuts dipshit the whole thing is pointless. Waaaay more calories and too dense to be 'bread' also its simply not a bread its actually nut loaf, the same thing someone who likes this eats from their BF every night

>t. never had to go outside for more than 2 hours
this is comically more efficient to keep and store for a hike/ruck than just plain nuts

I guess its a great granola bar substitute. Nut loaf still seeps good, I dont call meatloaf bread.

you could live for a week on that, and it's easy as hell to transport. the shits would be like giving assbirth to a cheese grater, but it does look hugely nutritious and the ingredients individually are delicious. 10/10 grug-quest food.

Has anyone ever tried recreating ancient dishes using ancient methods? There are very few on youtube and most of them have aids.

>Stone Age Bread
>Uses more ingredients than any neolithic culture would have possibly have had access to, going so far as to use ingredients from the new world.

Nice meme.

>Uses more ingredients than any neolithic culture would have possibly have had access to
Then just use 700g of the same nut/seed and keep it an "authentic" stone age bread. Having oil/fat, eggs and salt isn't beyond imagination.

for clarification i 100% agree with you on that point, this is not bread, it's just a giant granola bar.
as a giant granola bar this looks good as fuck.

My local deli/cafe makes this every day. It's delicious and super filling

They add olives to it

I can feel it inside my gums just looking at it

>nuts mashed into a loaf
I guess if you're really into nuts it might be interesting.

Thank you for the link.
Looks hugely calorific, but now I have something to spread my d'affinois and st. agur on besides bread.

Looks good, next time I'm /out/ for a longer trip I'll make a brick. I'm thinking it would be better with dried dates or apricots, maybe even apple right?

This is exatly what my shit looks like after eating a ton of mixed nuts

Man that looks calorie dense. Probably 300 calories a slice.

fucking hell man, chew.

>putting whole nuts and seeds in bread
yek

OP is obviously an avian of some sort

With a piece of foi gras and some cranberry jam. we gucci

Literal leb filter.

Official Food & Cooking - Veeky Forums
Lovely food pictures and recipes! Meat, dinners, snacks, vegetarian and all your other favorites :D
discord.gg/eUZjnPb

Attached: download (21).jpg (800x800, 196K)

>stone age bread
d-didnt they have flour in the stone age?