Eating Before Bed

Do you guys sometimes eat right before bed? I'm about to have some frozen lasagna then pass the fuck out. Wish me luck!

PS: I'm not even fat I swear

Attached: High-School-Senior-Photos-McDonald.jpg (994x1024, 129K)

Yeah I get hammered,eat, and immediately pass out

Fat fuck reporting in, I just had 8 slices of peanut butter toast and now I’m in bed

spotted the fat fuck

i eat whatever the fuck i want when i want

i finish eating my last meal around 3pm, so definitely no meal before bed.

I don’t get home from work until 10:00 or 11:00 most days so my meal schedule is kind of fucky. Breakfast at 12:00, dinner at 7:30, extra meal anywhere from 1:00 to 4:00 in the morning

It's worse than eating at an appropriate te but the effect is very small unless you make a habit out of it.

Yeh, I work afternoon shift and finish work around midnight.
I get home, have a couple of beers, watch some TV, cook a meal then go to bed.

good sleuthing, detective

what do fat girls smell like?

Yes, you can sleep after eating, BUT I recommend NOT sleeping on your sides, or on your stomach as that can cause indigestion, and cause you to awake burping, and vomiting.

Sleep on your back, slighting inclined with your head, and chest slightly elevated above your stomach.

Some people say you can sleep on left side, BUT the problem is that when you wake up you'll have stomach pain as the food is force to be fully digested abruptly all at once like eating at a eating competition.

Sleeping on you back is the healthiest way to sleep.

Attached: sleeping-on-the-left-side-feat-1.jpg (800x450, 34K)

i sleep on my left side every nihht and when i wake up i have to shit like right away. this is the reason?

I’ll eat my cum out your faggot asshole before going to bed, you fucking twink.

Is she a fucking midget?

>Some people say you can sleep on left side
This position is really meant to be advice for acid reflux sufferers. The weak closing at the top of the stomach (sphincter closure) that allows acid to splash up into the esophagus to burn and erode it (and lead to precancerous barret's esophagus) is in the best position here to help those who suffer from a weak closing or who have had a big meal. Great pic, never seen one so good! It is great at demonstrating that angle needed to elevate the head. Probably made to sell that wedge device there.

I just had a chocolate rice cake covered in peanut butter and will be going to bed soon. Usually I don't though.

Attached: 1521006805472.gif (284x233, 1.93M)

I wish I could eat that much tho.

Armpit, yeast, and fish

My last meal is typically 10-12 hours before i go to bed.

I OMAD at lunch. Provides MAXIMUM satiety for the whole day.

Attached: 1519939016178.jpg (1080x1080, 1.27M)

I used to but then I started waking up bloated and nauseous

gross

I do it sometimes too :( but really, if you don't want to suffer from acid reflux by the time you're middle aged, don't do it. Feels terrible.