Why does Japan keep doing this?

Why does Japan keep doing this?

Attached: 1521099369774.jpg (500x375, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/oh-goodness-there-are-kit-kat-pizzas-in-japan-1556817289
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they can

And because it's awesome. They offer seafood and delights on top as a regular priced menu pizza where as anywhere else in the world you'd be upcharged out of the ass or it isn't offered at non fancy places.

is there a reason that japan has such a ridiculous kitkat fetish?

We dropped two nukes, the fuck you're thinking was going to happen?

Attached: UBexuyv (1).gif (300x169, 607K)

It's better and more creative than just another red sauce + salty meat combo with possible veggie

>Strawberry cones pizza
Is the pizza sweet too?

>Why does Japan keep doing this?

Cuz they want to be just like us?

You seem to be ignorant of some of the atrocities we've sold in our own restaurants.

Attached: Oreo Pizza.jpg (719x359, 59K)

>Not understanding dessert pizza is just a dessert pie which doesn't have a real pizza crust but the OP features a real pizza with kitkats as a topping

There is nothing bad about that though, there would be something bad about that if they put tomato sauce and cheese on it, but they didn't, it's just fucking oreo pie

except that's not what it is retard? did you take 5 seconds to translate what the fuck it says?

japan loves novelty and always has

Where do you see sauce or cheese on this? It's literally sugar on bread, which is 90s percent of all desserts, there is no crime here other than blatant capitalist whoring but that's an entirely different debate

Attached: Oreo-Pizza.jpg (500x333, 110K)

The nukes did nothing. See: pic related. 131 years pre-nuke.

Attached: dream of a fishermans wife.jpg (1600x1116, 828K)

I have often wondered this myself. I don't think there is a place on Earth with more varieties of Kit-kats.

It's kind of funny. They're super conservative about dishes they consider Japanese in origin, but go batshit crazy when it comes to foreign dishes.

you got it backwards retard. the pic in OP is not a "regular pizza with kitkats" it's a fucking dessert pizza, read the ad.

And? A dessert pizza in the American sense does not break any culinary rules, because it's just a typical sweet.

Putting dessert on a regular pizza is awful, you don't mix chocolates and wafers with cheese and tomato sauce.

That at the very least looks like cheese on a regular pizza crust. That's not a dessert pizza.

>The pizza is topped with the bakeable Kit Kats, mango slices, mixed nuts, gorgonzola cheese sauce and honey maple sauce.
It is on real pizza crust. At least it doesn't have tomato sauce.

Attached: tqdsqt2lxfhrz5uubjcv.jpg (636x424, 31K)

Sorry for Kotaku bullshit, but it isn't a regular pizza with Kit Kats on it
kotaku.com/oh-goodness-there-are-kit-kat-pizzas-in-japan-1556817289

Doesn't sound so bad. I'd probably eat some after a few drinks.

It still isn't what Americans typically call a dessert pizza because American dessert pizza doesn't have cheese and is not on a pizza crust.

But in a way they're better than us. Restaurants, food products, anything you name it it's the same variation.
If savory
>Bbq
>Teriyaki
>Spicy of some kind
If sweet
>Vanilla
>Chocolate
>Strawberry
>Cookies n' Cream aka (Oreo)

It's just that over and over again. I'm not saying we go to 11 like Japan and make European Cheese kit-kats but we gotta mix it up sometime.

They aren't conservative at all, you can go into a ton of sushi restaurants and get stupid shit like cheeseburger sushi everywhere.

You must live in some god forsaken flyover shithole. That isn't normal.

The reason that KitKat is so popular in Japan is because it sounds very similar to "KITTSU KATSU" which means "YOU'RE A WINNER!" in Japanese.

It has associations with gambling, particularly when you win big. This made it an easy candy bar to market in Japan.

It just got lucky.

god damn i miss my girlfriend. cant wait until shes back i want to go down on her so bad.