What spices do you guys like to use on chicken breasts?

What spices do you guys like to use on chicken breasts?

Attached: raw-chicken-with-veggies-768x432.jpg (768x432, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QbSmBOXS-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Marjoram, garlic, salt, pepper.

Chili, salt, garlic, mesquite, turmeric, ginger, pepper, whatever really.

It already tastes like nothing so you can pretty much go crazy on it, I think last time I marinated it in soy sauce with ginger, garlic, cinnamon, nutmeg, curry powder and chili powder and then when I put it in the oven I sprinkled more of the spice mix on it

all these are good.
but just use thighs instead of breasts, there are no downsides and tons of upsides.

>chicken breasts

Attached: 1512603727450.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

>he is eating poultry still...

Attached: 1490957529780.png (403x448, 53K)

The other day I did an apple cider marinade on chicken breast. Not that bad, but I wouldn't let it sit to long. 30-45 minutes is enough, it's pretty fucking acidic.

This stuff. It's delicious.
Frontier Poultry Seasoning Certified Organic from Amazon

Attached: 718NP5VyYrL._SY679_.jpg (326x679, 44K)

Depends, what am I making?

Last night it was boneless wings.

>Cut into desired size, I use 1-1.5 inch cubes
>marinate in pickle juice for 20 minutes
>while it's marinating, get some butter milk and flour ready, enough to bread all your chicken with and heat oil to 350
>cumin, paprika and some dried haneneros from my garden into the flour
>bread the chicken: flour, buttermilk (be sure to squeeze off the excess buttermilk), then flour again
>fry until 165 internal temp

I made a bunch of sauces too but I'll be fucked if I'm going to type all that out on my phone

If I marinade them I mostly just use sweet chili and soy sauce.
If I'm just frying them without marinade, I use salt, pepper, basil, oregano, marjoram and some red hot paprika. Garlic goes in the sauce.

>cum and pickle juice
why

I think you got the wrong guy, friend.

>he doesn't confit bone-in wings

Balsamic and olive oil with a healthy dose of salt plus whatever other herbs you want to toss in there. Marinate for at least 2 hours.
Sear that fucker then put it in the oven.

>there are no downsides
More calories, saturated fat and cholesterol.

skin

2 of those are not actually a problem
and you can just eat less from your main dish if you care about cals.

I rarely cook chicken breasts but I did the other night. I took some homemade chili powder mix, garlic, olive oil, and a little tomatillo salsa and blended it all with an immersion blender to marinate the chicken. pretty random combo, would have used tomato salsa instead of tomatillo if I had it but it came out pretty good. Use a jaccard tool to tenderize the breast before marinating

Marsala

>Butterfly slice
>Dust with flour
>Paprika
>Chilli flakes
>Little cayenne pepper
>Pan fry
>Add white wine when its almost done to make a sticky sauce
Makes alright savory chicken, best done with thin slices as it need to cook fast

Sounds good user.

im literally eating this right now...

olive oil with black pepper, vegeta, ground pepper, curry, garlic. then I cut it up and put it in some leftover alfredo

Why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=6QbSmBOXS-c

Attached: PBF071-Weeaboo.gif (900x300, 76K)