I've created the perfect grocery list. Prove me wrong. Mature adults only, please

I've created the perfect grocery list. Prove me wrong. Mature adults only, please.

Garlic
Ginger
Green Onion
Broccoli
Mushrooms
Zucchini
Bell Pepper
Cabbage
Sweet Potatoes
Frozen Peas
Chicken Breast
Flank Steak
Frozen Raw Shrimp (Peeled & Deveined)
Dried Brown Rice
Dried Black Beans
Whole Wheat Bread
Sliced Turkey or Chicken
Duke's Mayonnaise
Pickles
Stuffed Green Olives
Hot Sauce
Cheese (Cheddar, Pepper jack)
Crackers
Peanut Butter
Mixed Nuts
Beef Jerky
Noodle Cups
Eggs
Bacon
Butter
Brown Sugar
Maple Syrup
Honey
Steel-cut Oats
Greek Yogurt
Seltzer Water (Sugar-Free, Caffeine-Free, Sweetner-Free)
Soy Sauce
Vegetable Oil
Sesame Oil
Chili Flakes
MSG

Attached: produce.jpg (512x384, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

browneyedbaker.com/white-bread-recipe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Seltzer water
>No actual water
Great plan m8

I have a water filter, you shit lord.

Perfect in what sense?

Only things I don't like are cabbage and sweer potatoes. I'd find ways to eat the rest of the stuff.

I live in a place with an abundance of fresh local prawns (shrimps) so I'd skip the frozen ones.

>local prawns (shrimps)
Was that necessary?

In every sense.

You're a fucking faggot is what you are.
Take your gay ass list and dump it in the bin m8.

mad

Gay

Sometimes (always)

>adult
>cup noodles
>mfw

Attached: IMG_407.jpg (248x189, 14K)

>stop liking what I dont like

>MSG
Holy shit you're American

>Chili Flakes
>Soy Sauce
I'm using chili flakes and soy sauce so often I have to buy them weekly? What type of shit do you cook where it all taste the same?

>Vegetable Oil
Yes I'd love shit tasting oil to cook my food with.

>Seltzer Water

What the fuck am I? 80?

>Honey
>Maple Syrup

Every fuck week? The fuck dude, do you have diabetes?

7/10 list.

reddit is that way ---->

I've been on Veeky Forums since 2009 you newfag piece of shit.

The whole
>EL REDDIT CROWD RUINED THIS BOARD
meme is fucking old.

>2009
>thinks he's an oldfag
lmao get a look at this guy

go back to le rebbit, you damn fool

>chicken breast instead of thighs
>buying bread instead of making it fresh

Best I can give you is a B+, the rest of it was actually pretty good.

As if you were doing anything other than shitting your pants in middle school around that time.

You can tell it's spring break for most kids this week, faggots like you can't stop posting le reddit meme.

Ya man, everyone has the time to make bread when they work a full time job.

I have other hobbies I dedicate my time to besides cooking. Bread is for baking on the weekend and it'll last a couple days.

Get a life

nobody cares

you're a turd sandwich, reddit user

I prefer to get fats from something other than chickens. Breast is far superior in every way.

How does your daddy's dick taste? You waste of space. Get a job and move out of your parent's house.

I have a job too and make all my own bread. Bread is 99% hands off waiting for yeast to do its thing, so only a full-on retardo can't figure out how to easily fit it into a normal schedule.

There's hardly even any difference between Reddit and Veeky Forums these days.
The only differences are on Reddit you have a name and chase upvotes and here you can be anonymous and crave (you)s

Dubs of truth.

look at all this projection

what we can learn from this post: user was sexually abused by his father, he still lives with his parents, and they tell him he's a waste of space

Or this is Veeky Forums and I used an insult that sticks to 99% of the posters on this entire board.

I don't see any corrections to my statements so I'll just assume my assessment of your life is completely accurate.

Get your daddy's semen out of your mouth and do something with your life.

>choosing your produce at home rather than choosing it in the store based on what looks freshest and is priced well
absolute foodlet

Attached: love-liza.png (704x400, 382K)

>buying asian ingredients not at a chink store
It's like you enjoy paying double the price and or live in flyover country with no based chinks opening enormous dirty beautiful chinkmarkets

>Brown Rice
fffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggg

90% of the work in bread is just waiting for it to rise/rest/bake, you spend maybe 10 minutes mixing and kneading, down to 0 if you buy a bread machine with a dough cycle. Hell, if you wanted to be super lazy, you could even just dump all the ingredients in when you leave for work and set a delay start so it starts before you get back and finishes right as you get home. Seriously, give it a shot, I haven't bought bread in years since it's so much better for such little effort.

>I don't see any corrections to my statements so I'll just assume my assessment of your life is completely accurate.

You can't default on an argument any more than you can win one by getting lots of upvotes, you absolute brainlet of a redditor.

Where are you getting this from? It doesn't say anything in the OP about where to shop.

>I like daddy's cum, I don't want to give it up. But I can't let him have the last word, I also can't disagree with his statement's because he's right. I do like daddy's cum and I like staying home and being a drain on the people who brought me into the world. I know! I'll keep the le reddit meme insult going. That'll show him.

No hyperbole, this is literally the most pathetic back and forth I've ever had on this board.

You are a faggot of the lowest order. Stop sucking on your daddy's dick and do something with your life.

yawn

Instructions? There are like 8500 recipes online. What's easiest and best?

>perfect list
>flank steak
Costanza.bmp

i'm so sorry. you're right.

It's the perfect steak.

Easiest? Go buy one of the boxed mixes from the supermarket, dump it in the machine, add water, press start, wait for bread. Best I've found out of about a dozen recipes is this here:

browneyedbaker.com/white-bread-recipe/

You can do this one entirely by hand, but I take the middle ground and use the dough cycle on my machine to do the mixing and kneading, then shape the loaves and bake them in the oven. The recipe makes 2 loaves, so just do half of what it calls for if you just want one.

>No milk
>No cream
>Two bottles of oil

what the fuck?

> (OP)
>Perfect in what sense?
Taste you retard

>tfw you live in a country where tap water is god tier quality everywhere and filters/non drinkable water is somrthing you only learned about when going on vacation/reading about other countries

feels good to live in the first world

There are other reasons to have a filter, but I'm not going to explain them to a retard.

Milk and cream are for babies and obese adults.

Sesame oil is for flavor.

im not him user-kun, i was just chiming in

if you have literally zero food in the house and have a family of 2-3, sure.

my grocery list would never look like that because i keep non-perishable staples in the house anyway, don't buy trash like noodle cups and cabbage, and wouldn't need to ever buy a specific item like the one listed vs whatever happens to be on sale.

mushrooms not on sale? do without. asparagus on sale but broccoli isn't? guess what.

this is, quite frankly, shitty and will lead you to throw out a large chunk of the perishable goods and cost you more than groceries should, simply because you're not willing to be flexible.

>trash
>cabbage

Pick one.

lol!!

>zucchini
What for? You can get it for free in the summer anyhow, people literally give it away.
>beef jerky
Expensive, and it's a luxury item anyhow. I love beef jerky but it's not needed.