Al/ck/ thread

Al/ck/ thread.

>Thinking about her edition

What's her name lads? What happened?

Attached: addoction-11-1502473487.jpg (600x450, 15K)

>Caring about property this much.

Just end it.

File name related

it's funny, I showed her this comic when we first met like five or six years ago. We broke up a year ago and and I'm now starting to move on. We're still in each others' lives but I miss the closeness with another person so much.

Attached: PBF252-Carolyn.jpg (900x300, 105K)

Last Jedi film thread for you

Attached: 1518334787446.jpg (640x640, 57K)

>only eat so i can drink longer, zero appetite

anyone else?

You tell us OP, we can tell you wanna get it off your chest. Why won't she love you?

>she's playing w/ me all the time
>I'm addicted to her so much

Attached: FB_IMG_1519044923034.jpg (683x690, 43K)

you need to cut back some if no appetite. I had too. started eating again.

I just bought a bottle of gin. What should i mix it with?

Answer to Guy from the last thread:

>been on Ativan taper for detox
>been on LONG Valium taper
>currently on 12-day Librium taper
I withdraw a lot, like most here
>good news
It was pretty easy to get
>bad news
It doesn't help with the nightmares a bit

Turning 21 soon. What is the absolute cheapest way to get drunk?

Lime juice and ginger beer. Keep it equal parts gin and lime juice, then top it off with the ginger beer.

Enjoy your Gin Gin Mule.

wtf no

Going to attempt 7 days of sobriety starting as soon as I finish this beer

who is this zygote tote

6 days without a drink now. Just 24 hours and incan have a drink again.

I've been doing nothing but learning music theory and playing ratchet and clank in that time.

Excuse me?

stupid bitch. punch in face.

I almost cut my finger completely off yesterday using a table saw drunk.

Don't operate power tools when drunk lads, Not even air tools.

Luckily I only had to get stitches

I mix it with coke. Only drink that.

Several names. Don't remind me. Getting drunk on a Thursday afternoon

Jesus man why

dumbass

Closed the bar last night and woke up this morning with a broken thumb. Fuck

79 days

23 minutes

30 seconds

Cutting myself back to just 2-3 pints per night lads

beer or liquor?

cum

Bought to start hitting the beer after 4 days off. The anticipation alone is getting me high. Forget those bitches.

Attached: 1519249416738.png (1000x1057, 615K)

everclear

>Been heavy drinking for 4 or so years.
>Couple months ago cut myself down to 400ml vodka or gin a day, everyday.
>Shitting 10/10 toilet cloggers every day, so got pretty happy my regimen is going smoothly in that department.
>Noticed oily shits, looked it up and apparently bulky, oily, toilet clogging shits can be a sign of pancreatitis
Fuck lads, don't really wanna stop but don't think I'd get any WDs at the rate I'm going. Get mild pain in abdomen sometimes but it's not that noticeable and it's not always. Think I can still put on weight if I try so maybe I'm good for serious pancreatitis, any thoughts?

>tfw you can't drink anymore because you're killing your heart
fuck this weak body

Attached: snotrockets.jpg (875x656, 114K)

just quit now while you're ahead.

Attached: jerk.jpg (850x460, 74K)

Tonic of course, and ice & lemon

Anyone here been to AA meetings? How was it?

Ice

UK here. It's fine. People are nice and friendly. Requires some patience for people telling long 'profound' stories they obviously tell every week but nothing unpleasant.

Would you guys rather have constipation, or diarrhea that happens every couple of minutes and burns your asshole?

I gave myself pancreatitis and you can 1000% trust me you do not want that shit to get any worse.

I feel you. Was hospitalized for a few days from it before. Awful, awful shit man.

What were symptoms for you? Basically all I look forward to is drinking so I'd like not to quit just yet. Not sure I've got it though just sorta self diagnosing

>tfw the liquor store checkout girl has a genuine concern for you enough to ask you for your phone number to check up on you

oh lads....the pain train never ends

Be honest, how many years do you think it will take before you get yourself killed in a drunken accident?

I oce tried to start a chainsaw but was too drunk to even hold it straight. Every time I pulled the cord to start it I'd wave the thing all over the place, sawing into furniture and shit all around me. Gave up getting it started thankfully, no memory at all of why I was trying.
do a sex on her you idiot.

Is she around your age?

Attached: Z.jpg (263x192, 9K)

I don't drive drunk and I rarely drive period. Twice a month to buy groceries and liquor, An I do that 100% sober.

I grocery shop at night so chances are still high I could be killed by someone else that's drunk.

She's like 35ish, I'm 31

insert penis

Dude with all the rape allegations going on now, I'm afraid to fuck anyone.

Plus she's not exactly very pretty, Not ugly...But not sexy. Kind of thicc

Oily shits like you described, abdominal pain that eventually became unbearable and crept round to my back. I ended up shuffling around bent over sideways weeping feeling like I had a cinder block lodged in my ribs. Also night sweats, confusion, constant vomiting. All this can be yours if you continue to be a stupid mf

So? Insert Benis and enjoy life. We can’t all be with models.

Attached: 06B3F058-2111-4B76-A2C7-291A9A8CE796.gif (337x263, 3.45M)

So.... a fatty?

Does drinking a lot of beer really make you sweat a lot? Any more than drinking a lot of water?

anyone know whats up with /a/? I just wanted to get drunk and browse as I usually do but its all fucky

Attached: 1520592684970.png (341x334, 107K)

so is /v/ and Veeky Forums

If I have a wank when hungover, my legs and hands get shaky as fuck.

Its weird

might be because your expending energy you dont have

I bet it has something to do with that dude shooting himself

Get on our level you fucking plebs

t. Wisconsin

Attached: on wisconsin.jpg (1484x997, 128K)

Cheapest is home made wine. For hard liquor get a wine bucket, 5 meter copper pipe, a 5 euro heating element from a water boiler that you put in the wine pucket and 6 kg of sugar to make the wash. You get about 3,5 liter of 93% alcohol from that.

Attached: spiral.jpg (640x480, 291K)

why is this, any idea?

Scandinavian immigrants.
In the past, American culture as it was pretty anti-alcohol, even before the Prohibition the idea was still around.

That was not the case for Scandis who moved in without much assimilation

Who was he anyways? I saw threads about it

>buy cheap soda
>buy wine yeast
>put yeast in soda
>wait
Voilà!

>drank a couple of pints last night
>come home and have a few rum and cokes
>no hangover
This doesn't make any sense.

Fastest way to sober up?

Driving a car full of children

Watch a loved one get hurt

think about what you've done

You joke but thats a good idea. A massive adrenaline boost might help.

Coffee is the meme, but I've never tried it

Driving a school bus full of kids at 100mph though a school zone when you don't have a job driving a school bus

>kind of thicc
Drunk dick was made for thic girls.

Please I need serious help.

shove something up your bunghole

Vomit, drink water + coffee or some energy drink and eat something. I guess.

Will try thank you.

throwing up is probably the quickest way if you're still early on, then eat something filling and wholesome
this can be optionally paired with am alk drink too depending on circumstance - there's a reason bloody marys are so popular

Time, You fucking idiot.

neat

Thata the one thing I'm short on.

I took a few days off then drank and now I'm proper wasted. Try to moderate even a bit and you can get honeymoon tier demolished. These threads should be a celebration of our self destruction and not just a bunch of sad cunt bitching.

That's deep.

Currently drank a few beers, not litting up a joint. Love i don't liqour anymore, i feel so much better the next day.

The only thing that will help you out with the alcohol that's already in your system is time.
For alcohol that hasn't entered your system yet, throw up.
To feel sober, drink water/coffee/energy drink and eat something wholesome.

There really isn't much else you can do.

1. Germans (along with scandies but in much greater quantity) settled in the midwest and brought their beer. Note that minnesota and the upper peninsula are more scandinavian, and have fewer bars accordingly

2. A strong tavern lobby makes it easy to open one, get licensed, and outcompete liquor stores. Like you can drink in a bar after 9 until 3, you cant buy at a store during that time. They also influence things like where and when you can tailgate and shit. They run the state legislature. Basically the barrier to entry is nil and you pay the difference as a business owner to the tavern league to lobby for you on the hill

3. "Bars" in Wisconsin are much more like family establishments than what you would typically call a bar elsewhere. I literally have never been to a bar here that did not have food that was at least on par with the quality of their drinks. Applebee's is probably considered a bar here

Attached: german ethnicity.gif (500x375, 16K)

Probably going to lose my job then.

Attached: 1516107955661.jpg (413x455, 29K)

I see you've never gone through true alcoholism that's destroyed your life, relationships and/or health. Fuck off.

I'm sorry to hear that :/

>For alcohol that hasn't entered your system yet
That's a pretty difficult thing to do. I think it takes somewhere around 30 seconds to a minute to be absorbed into your blood stream.

being a drunk is rather sad you daft cunt.

I didn't know about that. Big if true.

anyone else get depressive as fuck after they start getting shithoused?

I feel great and euphoric drinking all day, but towards the end of the day I start getting depressed and sad

what do you guys do for a living/income?

Nothing.

I dont drink alcohol but when I hear some1 buying vodka with ice I want to murder them.

Is it ok?

work for my dad

I often get drunk and incredibly depressed/suicidal causing me to literally disappear off the radar and stop talking to people. Its resulted in me having the PACT team called on me and forcing me to the hospital tons of times.